An ultimate horse quiz is here for the equine fans. When you are at the level of continuous learning about horses and their lifestyle, history, and galore, here is the ultimate horse quiz to assist you further with much advanced and deep-level information that you won’t find in many other blogs.
After solving these marvelous ultimate horse quiz, you must find your knowledge base about the horse, more improved and heightened.
Ultimate Horse Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
Let’s find below a series of sequential ultimate horse quiz questions and answers, where you will find thrill and new learning at every step!
1. On Saturday, September 4, 2021, at Haydock Park racetrack, which horse, ridden by Andrea Atzeni, wins the Betfair Sprint Cup Stakes?
2. What is Belgian Draught?
A horse breed
3. What are Pacers?
A type of horse that move their legs on each side of their body in tandem
4. What does PSL mean?
The Lusitano, Pure Blood Lusitano horse breed
5. Which horse breed is commonly referred to as the “Horse America Made”?
The American Saddlebred
6. What is the name of the penalty for a horse and rider who do not follow the class’s course or rules?
7. In the delightful and adventurous tale War Horse, what is the name of a bay thoroughbred Army horse who narrates his lengthy trip back to his original owner?
8. Camperdown Racecourse is located in which location in Australia?
9. What is AAS?
A horse breed, The Sardinian Anglo-Arab, or Sardinian
10. Grullo is a dun horse whose yellow hairs are mixed with what?
Brown or black
11. O BesosWhat is the name of color of a horse’s coat, which has a range from light yellow to dirty canvas, with white to black mane, tail, skin, as well as hoofs?
12. What is the name of one of the Shire horses owned by farmer Dawson in Susan Cooper’s The Dark Is Rising Sequence?
13. Caspian horse breed was originated in which country?
14. Where will you be able to see the famous painting “The Horse Fair”?
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, USA
15. What is the name of the arena’s inside fence line?
16. What is the second oldest for three-year-olds in the United States?
17. What do you understand when someone says, “put (someone or something) out to pasture”?
someone or something should be retired
18. In which year did the Breeders’ Cup series of year-end championship races begin?
19. In case of your horse’s lack of appetite, fever, chronic weight loss, skin lesions, and diarrhea might be the symptoms of what?
20. Which show racing is more subtle with neutral colors are preferred, and saddles are basic and unadorned?
21. The Santa Anita Handicap race is held during which month?
22. What is the most flashy and popular Western class, in which the rider must demonstrate the horse’s ability to walk, jog, and lope?
23. What is the name of the track record-breaking winner of the Travers Stakes, Pegasus World Cup, Breeders’ Cup Classic, Dubai World Cup, as well as the wealthiest U.S.-based racehorse of all time?
24. Sir Dragonet, the winning horse of the Cox Plate for the year 2020 is originated from which country?
25. What is pure of the Beholder Mile Stakes racing?
26. Which horse has the highest Timeform rating for steeplechase horseracing?
27. What is a horse from The Malloreon by David Eddings?
28. What is the name of the pony owned by Veralidaine Sarrasri and other ponies in Tamora Pierce’s Immortals quartet?
29. Which horse is the Cox Plate winner for the year 2019?
Lys Gracieux (JPN)
30. What was the name of the famous British Thoroughbred racehorse that won the Epsom Derby in 1880?
31. Canterbury Park Racecourse is located in which location in Australia?
Sydney, New South Wales
32. Corsican horse breed was originated from which country?
33. What is meant by “look a gift horse in the mouth”?
complain and show discontent if a gift is not perfect
34. What were the Hobelars during the Middle Ages?
A type of mounted infantry or light cavalry
35. What is the capacity of the Hipódromo de San Isidro racecourse, Argentina?
36. How do you understand by seeing its ears that the horse is attentive?
37. Bath racecourse, Somerset, England was opened in which year?
38. There are no more really wild horses on the planet — true or false?
39. What was the name of the American Thoroughbred who won the Kentucky Derby convincingly in 2006, but shattered his leg two weeks later in the Preakness Stakes, ending his racing career?
40. What is the name of the horse from My Friend Flicka?
41. Caulfield Racecourse is located in which location in Australia?
42. Who was La Troienne?
a famous Blue Hen Broodmare in the 20th century
43. The term “Shire” was attributed to the breed during which century?
The late 1800s
44. Bangor racecourse in Wales is owned by which company?
Chester Race Company
45. Who is the Maryland steeplechaser champion, having won the Maryland Hunt Cup and the Grand National twice?
46. What is the capacity of the Epsom Downs racecourse located in the UK?
47. What is a piebald or pied horse?
A horse with a pattern of unpigmented white spots
48. Clare Valley Racecourse is located in which country?
49. Norman Cob horse breed was originated from which country?
50. Who is the winner of the Cheltenham Gold Cup in 2002, 2003, and 2004; frequently dubbed the “Greatest Steeplechaser” since Arkle, and considered an equal to him?
51. Famous Thoroughbred racehorse Macon (1922) had how many wins in total in its career?
52. The Black Stallion was a horse-related movie released in which year?
53. What is AHS?
African horse sickness, an infectious and deadly disease
54. Who painted the famous artwork “1821 Derby at Epsom”?
55. What is considered the most common intestinal tapeworm of horses?
56. What was the name of the horse in the 1984 film Champions?
57. Famous Thoroughbred racehorse Colin (1905) was bred from which country?
58. Australian equine influenza outbreak was confirmed in which year?
59. Who was Vincent Adriaenssen?
an Equine artist
60. Famous Thoroughbred racehorse Macon (1922) was bred from which country?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable