Enjoy this general knowledge science quiz questions and answers free online trivia fit for anyone. Life science is the study of biology, encompassing the mechanisms by which living things reproduce, digest, and ultimately die. The study of non-living elements of the universe, such as the matter that makes up the world and the molecules that combine to produce different substances, is known as physical science.
Biology, which is the study of the different internal structures and interactions inside living things that enable their existence, is most frequently linked to life science. The study of genetics, the general knowledge science quiz questions and answers free online trivia and the immune system, the neurological system, and other topics are all included in the category of life sciences. As a result, the discipline of life science is quite diverse yet always involves living things.
The branches of physical science include physics, astronomy, chemistry, and earth science. The study of matter in the cosmos is called physics. The study of celestial objects, such as blazing stars and roving moons, that are visible in the sky is known as astronomy. Chemistry studies the substances and atoms that constitute matter. Finally, enjoy general knowledge science quiz questions and answers free online trivia, and the study of the planet and its natural surroundings, such as the atmosphere and biosphere, is the emphasis of the area of earth science.
The study of individuals and their interactions within a community is the focus of social sciences. The social sciences encompass both psychology and sociology since these investigations can either concentrate on the person or broaden to include society at large. Explore general knowledge science quiz questions and answers in free online trivia. However, subjects like economics, education, anthropology, history, and even legal studies are frequently covered.
This list demonstrates how, depending on the discipline of research you are interested in, science spans a wide range of subjects. Having said that, there are strategies for success that apply to whatever area of science you want to study. Share general knowledge science quiz questions and answers free online trivia Taking notes is crucial. Different kinds of note-taking are needed for various branches of science. For instance, social sciences may need a lot of reading whereas physical sciences may rely heavily on diagrams. It’s crucial to be knowledgeable about taking three different kinds of notes as a result.
General Knowledge Science Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What procedure entails the passage of an electric current through a material in order to cause a chemical change?
2. Which virus was the first one a biotech vaccine was used to treat?
3. What causes metal to have a shiny finish?
Existence of unbound electrons
4. What is the maximum lifespan of a rabbit?
5. The United States of America carried out its one and only nuclear artillery test in 1953. Where was the exam conducted?
6. What does hibernation’s summer equivalent entail?
7. Glass is a mixture of elements. True or false?
8. What ingredient creates genes?
9. How many bones are there in a shark’s body?
10. Leprosy is also known as what name?
11. Chlorophyll contains which mineral element?
12. What is the scientific term for atmospheric optical phenomena known as a “sundog”?
13. Carrots with yellow and white hues first arose in the wild. False or true?
14. What creation was credited to Joseph Henry in 1831?
15. Which planet of our solar system rotates in 9h 55m on its axis?
16. Which insect is the grasshopper’s closest relative?
17. What element is the most prevalent in the crust of the earth?
18. Can other elements be converted into gold?
19. What kind of metal makes up the majority of a penny?
20. Which acid builds up in the muscles and causes weariness in people?
21. Who was the one who first used the phrase “catalysis”?
Jöns Jakob Berzelius
22. Which is excluded from the experimentation process used in science?
23. A human skull has how many bones?
24. Which bodily component experiences hemopoiesis?
25. What part of the human body is the heaviest?
26. What pigment gives plants their red, blue, and purple hues?
27. What element is the main cause of radioactivity in humans?
Potassium – 40
28. Which delectable dish did I mention before that featured fish brine and herbs?
29. When found in packs, this animal from the jungle is known as an ambush. What sort of creature is this?
30. What illness got its name from a medieval phrase that meant “poor air”?
31. Glass moves constantly. True or false?
32. What bodily organs are affected by Bright’s disease?
33. What symptom causes an increase in the number of RBCs in the blood?
34. Which process is used to purify germanium, a very pure metal?
35. Which area of the brain is responsible for controlling the body’s motor skills?
36. How does body fat go if you lose weight?
by way of your breath, perspiration, and urine.
37. Which germ is the cause of polio?
38. Which animal has prints that resemble people the most?
39. Where in the human body are the lachrymal glands located?
40. Which field is James D. Watson, a Nobel Prize–winning scientist, an authority in?
41. What is the name of the joints in the body that are immobile and rigid?
42. What plants have dragon-like flowers?
43. What is the name of the hormone that controls blood glucose levels?
44. Who invented Diode Bulb?
Sir J. S. Fleming
45. Which fruit was given that name by European explorers who believed that apple-like apple flesh and the appearance of a pinecone were combined?
Pineapple, Ananas comosus
46. What was developed by Alfred Nobel, the man who founded the Nobel Prize?
47. What are the names of American space travelers?
48. Which tree is used to make cricket bats?
49. What is the name of the lunar phase that occurs when more light is visible than a half moon but less than a full moon?
50. Most of your body’s heat escapes from where on your body?
Your body loses heat in a uniform distribution.
More Interesting Articles
- 50 Fun with GK Quiz Questions Answers English Printable Trivia
- 50 General Knowledge English Quiz for Students Adults Teen
- 50 Good Trivia Questions General Knowledge Medium Hard
- 50 Hard GK Questions Answer in English Printable Trivia Quiz
- 50 General Knowledge Interesting Trivia Quiz Thought in English
- 50 Hard Printable General Knowledge Questions Interesting Quiz
- 50 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers for General Knowledge
- 50 Quick General Knowledge Team Quiz with Answers Family
- 50 General Knowledge Questions English Fun Printable Quiz
- 100 Amusing General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Multiple Choice with Answers
- 50 Funtrivia Quiz for Friends Printable General Knowledge
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions Hard Interesting Trivia
- 50 Smart General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Free Test
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Questions Answer for Teens
- 50 Interesting Trivia Quiz Questions Answer General Knowledge
- 60 Famous Horse Trivia Questions Answer Quiz about Horses
- 50 Quiz for Over 50s General Knowledge Printable English Trivia
- 50 MCQ General Trivia Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 50 Trivia Quiz General Knowledge Fun Night Test GK Printable