Trivia quiz night general knowledge interesting facts and information with juicy questions answer to liberate your knowledge base online for free.
It’s the equivalent of knowing how to construct a house but not having the materials to do so with printable trivia quiz night general knowledge. Isn’t it true that knowing such information would be beneficial to you? Gk trivia quiz night general knowledge is for all. Things may have turned out differently if the snake had stated, “If you eat from this tree, you will be like God, but you will not be able to do any of the things you have learned.”
We repeat the Garden of Eden scenario day after day as we move through life. We feed on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil on a regular basis with much more fresh free trivia quiz night general knowledge. We think it’s wonderful that we’ve learned so much. What good has this information brought us? Why do we wish to have God’s mind? Because we are curious as to what He will accomplish and how He will do it, and solve problems, with trivia quiz night general knowledge.
Everything would have been perfect if Adam and Eve had simply taken care of what God had given them. That was insufficient. They desired to possess the same understanding as God. The difficulty is that even if they received God’s understanding, they lacked the tools to put it into practice. Lets solve these trivia quiz night general knowledge straightaway!
Trivia Quiz General Knowledge Fun Night Test Printable
1. What is the Pantone Color of the Year 2019?
2. What is Acer campestre?
Plants used in bonsai, known as the field maple
3. A cocktail umbrella or paper parasol is a small umbrella made from what?
Paper, paperboard, and a toothpick
4. What is FISA?
World Rowing, also known as the World Rowing Federation and previously known as FISA
5. Who won the 15th Heisman Trophy Award in 1949?
Leon Hart (end), Notre Dame
6. Who said, “You’ll never know everything about anything, especially something you love”?
7. Progressivism is an ideology associated with which area?
8. There are Twelve Saijō Ō Wazamono in Japan, — means what?
9. What is the Pantone Color of the Year 2014?
10. In 1680, which bird in Rome lays a uniquely patterned egg, later believed to have predicted the arrival of the Kirch/Newton “Great Comet of 1680”
11. France (1900) Paris, – River Seine (4 lanes) was an Olympic venue for which event?
12. What is Miscellaneous Symbols?
a Unicode block (U+2600–U+26FF) containing glyphs representing concepts from a variety of categories
13. Who wrote the novel The Assassination Bureau, Ltd?
14. Blue Line International is a passenger ship company in which country?
15. In which battle, a Danish army under the command of King Christian V of Denmark engages the Swedish army commanded by Field Marshal Simon Grundel-Helmfelt?
Battle of Lund (1676)
16. Born in 1939, who is an American author and peace activist, task force chair of the United Nations International Year for the Culture of Peace?
17. What is body modification?
The deliberate altering of the human anatomy or human physical appearance
18. Iris Award is hosted by which country?
19. Funny Women award is given in which country for comedy and humor?
20. Which Emperor took control of Transsylvania in 1691?
21. Resurgam (Latin: “I will rise again”) — who used the Magical motto?
Edmund William Berridge
22. Who is the Miss Nepal titleholder in 1999?
23. Ned Kelly is a style of what?
24. NRK Super (Children channel) is a Cable and satellite television in which country?
25. Which city in the Netherlands forbids the building of a synagogue in 1655?
26. Lamma Power Station is located in which country?
27. A celebrity boxing match was held on 17 January 1994 between Danny Bonaduce and whom?
28. What is the score of Hong Kong (China) as the smart people based on Students’ Test Scores in Reading, Math, and Science – OECD PISA 2018?
524, 551, 517
29. The Maqam Ibrahim, an important significant site for the Muslim ummah is located in which mosque?
30. French army begins bombing the citadel of Antwerp in which year?
31. What does the astronomical symbol 🌓mean?
One week into the month, half the visible face illuminated
32. Contemporary British “Essex Girls” and “Sloane Rangers”, and Australian “haul girls” known for what?
their love of shopping for designer gear, and uploading videos of their purchases on YouTube
33. In 1946, a 275 hp @ 8000 rpm car engine was made by which French Formula One engine manufacturer?
34. Who was the Publius of Athens in the Roman period?
35. First European peace congress opens in which city in 1644?
36. In the Netherlands, Giethoorn which festival is held in September?
De Slag op ‘t Wiede
37. Fireflies are bioluminescent organisms, meaning what?
Can produce light
38. What is GRENPEC?
Global Research Network on Peaceful Change, a loosely organized group of scholars and institutions, founded for the study of peaceful change in world politics
39. Who is Miss Nepal Earth 2011, represented Nepal in Miss Earth 2011 which was held on 12 November 2011 in Pattaya, Thailand?
Anupama Aura Gurung
40. Which General bids officers farewell at Fraunce’s Tavern, NYC in 1783?
41. What is the largest black Greek fraternity?
Alpha Phi Alpha
42. What is a supercharger?
an air compressor that increases the pressure or density of air supplied to an internal combustion engine
43. T20, 1952 engine was made for which French Formula One engine manufacturer?
44. Tuen Mun District is located in which country?
45. What was the oldest Sunday newspaper in the world, first published in 1791?
46. What is the official name of boxing?
47. According to which department, the United States reached a wind power generating capacity of 82,000 megawatts in 2016?
U.S. Department of Energy
48. Ilidža International Children’s Folklore Festival is celebrated in which country?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
49. The French Revolutionary Wars were a series of sweeping military conflicts lasting from 1792 until?
50. In 1619, 38 colonists from Berkeley Parish, England disembark in Virginia and give thanks to God, considered by many the first what?
Thanksgiving in the Americas
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz