Funtrivia quiz for friends general knowledge interesting fun facts printable in English is full of many facts you did not know. The goal of funtrivia quiz for friends is to improve oneself and society as a whole. Breaking through boundaries and delving further into human awareness, funtrivia quiz for friends and family is a powerful tool. Because education is derived from the Latin word ‘educe,’ which means ‘to bring out from inside,’ funtrivia quiz for friends and students reveals our actual potentials and provides us with a greater understanding of things and ourselves. For millennia, knowledge has progressed our human life and benefitted us as individuals.
The one thing you can’t lose or forget is your knowledge. It is you and not a part of you. You are a projection of what you’ve learned thus far with funtrivia quiz for friends. You are what you know, you do what you know, you speak what you know, you respond based on what you know, and your concerns stem from what you know. Isn’t knowing what you know? The purpose of the funtrivia quiz for friends fulfilled all this time was incredible. We learn from anything at any moment by reading more and more books, traveling to new locations, meeting new people, reading the newspaper, and watching television, and obviously solving fun trivia quiz for friends.
Funtrivia Quiz for Friends Printable General Knowledge
1. What is nicknamed “City of Worship” in Aceh, Sumatra, Indonesia?
2. What does the astronomical symbol ☾ mean?
a decrescent (waning) moon (as viewed from the northern hemisphere)
3. What is “Don’t mourn, organize!”?
A labor slogan
4. Knuckle is located in which part of the human body?
5. In December 1988, which actor was critically injured in motorcycle crash?
6. Lucetta then produces a letter; she will not say who gave it to her, but teases Julia that it was Valentine’s servant, Speed, who brought it from Proteus in Shakespeare’s which famous play?
The Two Gentlemen of Verona
7. Who was emperor when Jesus died?
Tiberius Caesar Augustus
8. Adopted in 1989, what is the state grass of Illinois?
Big bluestem(state prairie grass), Andropogon gerardii
9. What was Astrodon?
An Appalachian dinosaur
10. In 1991, which American airways ceased operations?
Pan American World Airways
11. National conservatism is an ideology associated with which area?
12. Who said, “Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning”?
13. Who was Azura?
a Woman mentioned in the Old Testament apocrypha
14. Who was Nikos Kazantzakis?
a writer from Crete
15. Who testifies that William Kennedy Smith raped her in 1991?
16. Which former German football team captain is one of only three men to win the World Cup as a player and as a manager?
17. 58 migrants drown after a boat sinks off the coast of which country, with 83 saved in 2019?
18. Italian city Naples is located in which region of the country?
19. What is Fuzanglong?
a Chinese dragon
20. In 1994, which musical was closed at Kerr after 367 performances?
“Angels in America-Millennium Approach”
21. Founded in 1884, which museum in England displays the archaeological and anthropological collections of the University of Oxford in England?
Pitt Rivers Museum
22. Who was Hafsa in Islam?
a Wife of Prophet Muhammad (SW)
23. Born in 1881, who was an American anthropologist and professor at the University of Pennsylvania, in the Algonquian and Iroquoian peoples among the Eastern Woodland Native Americans?
Frank Gouldsmith Speck
24. What is The Danse Macabre, also called the Dance of Death?
an artistic genre of allegory of the Late Middle Ages
25. Who skates the world record 5K (6:35.53) in 1993?
26. Which nation played its first international match on 5 April 1908 during the era of the German Empire, losing 3–5 to Switzerland in Basel?
27. In which year, native Americans had just one migration from Siberia to the New World, at most 23,000 years ago, in research published in “Nature” and “Science”
28. How many Roman emperors suicide?
29. In 1957, William Inge’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
“Dark at the Top of the Stairs”
30. In the 83rd Davis Cup in 1994 Sweden beats which country in Moscow (4-1)?
31. Who was an American anthropologist, folklorist, and linguist, born in 1873 and worked with Native American peoples?
John Reed Swanton
32. First successful birth resulting from uterus transplant from a deceased donor in which city in 2018?
São Paulo, Brazil
33. Who is the most famous Roman satirist?
34. Which German footballer is the third-highest goalscorer in the WC tournament’s history with 14 goals?
35. In 1996, NASA’s 1st Mars rover launched from which location?
36. Dhat al-Hajj castle is located in which country?
37. In the Preliminary Round of the 2014 WPA World Nine-ball Championship held in Doha, Jalal Yousef participated from which country?
38. What is the third-largest main island and nearest to the Asian continent in Japan?
39. What is Ipvpn?
Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP-VPN) is one of the many types of WAN technology available
40. In 2001, Marike de Klerk, ex-wife of which former President is murdered at her home in Cape Town?
F.W. de Klerk
41. Anna Leopoldovna was a grand duchess of which country?
42. In the Ballon d’Or, 2007, Milan’s which Brazilian midfielder is named best football player in the world?
43. Where did George Orwell write 1984?
Scottish island of Jura
44. Peaky Blinders is one of the best BBC Period Dramas of all time released in which year?
45. In 1995, who played an unbeaten 185* runs for 643 minutes to save Johannesburg Test?
46. What is Yogapattasana?
Yoga using props
47. Septum is located in which part of the human body?
48. Beja is a what in Egypt?
49. What was the ceremony location of the Golden Goggle Awards 2006 for swimming?
Beverly Hills, California
50. What was the name of the first part of two-part TV biopic miniseries, was debuted in the U.S.A in 2005 on CBS?
“Pope John Paul II”
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers