Are you ready to solve this quiz for over 50s general knowledge trivia? Your expertise should be handed on to the next generation, or at the very least should be shared in some way. Respect is always earned by someone who offers their expertise.
More than half of Americans are unsatisfied with their present jobs, according to the US Conference Board’s 2014 Job Satisfaction Survey with the trivia quiz for over 50s general knowledge. While youthful employees may be able to make adjustments quickly, older workers may believe that their only alternative is to “tough it out” until retirement. A prevalent fallacy is that it is “too late” to change careers beyond a certain age. It’s time to find and solve the quiz for over 50s general knowledge.
The reverse is true, though. People over the age of 50 may have 15 years, 20 years, or even 30 years of employment left as the average retirement age rises, quiz for over 50s general knowledge, and others opt to utilize those years to pursue a new profession. People in their fifties and sixties are in a rare situation, having a plethora of job experience that may lead to new occupations while still learning new skills. Let’s solve this quiz for over 50s general knowledge right now to learn something new!
Quiz for Over 50s General Knowledge Printable Trivia
1. Economic liberalism is an ideology associated with which area?
2. French success in which conflicts ensured the spread of revolutionary principles over much of Europe?
The French Revolutionary Wars (1792-1802)
3. What is the Pantone Color of the Year 2011?
4. In Netherlands, Rotterdam which festival is held in September, 1st week?
International Shanty Festival
5. What was the first women’s fraternity?
Kappa Alpha Theta
6. Who said, “It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning”?
7. What does the astronomical symbol 🌛︎ mean?
One week into the month, half the visible face illuminated
8. In reality, the average wind turbine operates at an efficiency rate of what percent?
20 to 30 percent
9. Penny’s Bay is located in which country?
10. Which musical was closed at Mark Hellinger Theater NYC after 4 performances in 1954?
“Hit the Trail”
11. What is Europeade?
Folf festival, held each year in different European countries
12. Parsa District is located in which country?
13. T23, 1954 engine was made for which French Formula One engine manufacturer?
14. Who wrote the novel Before Adam?
15. How many titles are there in boxing?
16. Born in 1860, who was an American, national chairman of Woman’s Peace Party, president of Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom?
17. Rubina Feroze Bhatti is a human rights activist, peace activist and leadership consultant from which country?
18. Certain mycetophilid flies are bioluminescent organisms, meaning what?
Can produce light
19. What is the fifth book of the New Testament, tells of the founding of the Christian Church and the spread of its message to the Roman Empire?
The Acts of the Apostles
20. Who was chosen the Chairman of the Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO) in the US in 1952?
Walter P. Reuther
21. A celebrity boxing match was held on 13 March 2002 between Danny Bonaduce and whom?
22. Regie voor Maritiem Transport (state-owned enterprise) is a passenger ship company in which country?
23. Who was Dionysius I of Athens in the Roman period?
24. The hills of Safa and Marwa, an important significant site for the Muslim ummah are located in which mosque?
25. The first Burger King is opened in Miami, Florida, the USA in which year?
26. Shenandoah is a style of what?
27. Aastha Pokharel is an actress, and fashion model of which country?
28. Which former Russian President started his Office on May 7, 2008
29. What is “airhead”?
An American slang
30. In 1964, The Beatles release which album in December?
“Beatles For Sale”
31. NRK Super (Children channel) is a Cable and satellite television in which country?
32. Figari Award in arts is hosted by which country?
33. Who is the Miss Nepal titleholder in 1998?
Jyoti Pradhan, and Niru Shrestha
34. Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year award is given in which country for comedy and humor?
35. What was the highest death toll from a single incident in Belfast during ‘the Troubles’?
1971 McGurk’s Bar bombing
36. According to the Ulster Institute 2019, what is the average IQ of the people of the Netherlands & Germany?
37. What is Diffusion?
The process by which a new idea or new product is accepted by the market
38. Coolhunting is a neologism coined in the early 1990s referring to what?
A new kind of marketing professionals who make observations and predictions in changes of new or existing “cool” cultural fads and trends
39. NRK1 is a Cable and satellite television channel in which country?
40. Which Military Working Dog saved the life of his handler Airman Robert A. Throneburg during the Vietnam War in 1966?
41. What is “Bread and Roses”?
A labor slogan
42. What is the score of China (topped) as the smart people based on Students’ Test Scores in Reading, Math and Science – OECD PISA 2018?
China – 555, 591, 590
43. Calf is located in which part of the human body?
44. What is the second smallest main island after Okinawa. It is between Honshu and Kyushu in Japan?
45. Which Navy attacks the which Pakistan Navy and Karachi in 1971?
46. What is nickmnamed “Kota Seribu Benteng (City of a Thousand Forts)” in Aceh, Sumatra, Indonesia?
47. Causa Scientiae (Latin: “For the sake of knowledge”) — who used the Magical motto?
48. What was the ceremony location of the Golden Goggle Awards 2007 for swimming?
The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California
49. What is Autocephaly?
the status of a hierarchical Christian church whose head bishop does not report to any higher-ranking bishop
50. Commissioner’s office given full powers in baseball disputes in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz