The fun with GK quiz general knowledge trivia interesting facts and information in printable English. My response to your question is that “knowledge” tells us what didn’t work, what did work, and what could work better, fun with GK quiz general knowledge, smarter, or even cheaper the next time around with a little tweaking; “knowledge” frees us from having to reinvent the wheel; cumulative “knowledge” leads to “expertise,” which leads to “wisdom” through the discerning application with trivia fun with GK quiz general knowledge.
I believe it depends on what type of knowledge you’re talking about fun with GK quiz general knowledge. The Greeks recognized a distinction between episteme and techne, which incorporates elements of the modern divide between “theory” and “practice,” but is far more sophisticated and nuanced than fun with GK quiz general knowledge.
But, honestly, we believe your query is just another way of pondering the “meaning of life.” We gain “knowledge,” fun with GK quiz general knowledge, in whatever form it is understood, in order to be able to perform more/better things and be better people with General world trivia, global GK questions. That’s what I’d term “advancing civilization” or “further civilization” (whatever that implies), but what is the point of those things like fun with GK quiz general knowledge?
Fun with GK Quiz Questions Answers English Printable Trivia
1. Trivago is a travel-related company in which country?
2. What was Rome’s worst defeat?
Battle of Cannae
3. ABC News is a general news channel in which country?
4. Harmankaya Canyon Nature Park is located in which country?
5. Blue Jays trade F McGriff & T Fernandez to SD for R Alomar & J Carter in which year?
6. What does the astronomical symbol ♄ mean?
7. Founded in 1931, what is the boxing organization in Japan?
Japan Pro Boxing Association, JBA
8. Who said, “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over”?
9. Fort Gorges is a fort in which US state?
10. France TGV train reaches a world record speed of 482.4 kph in which year?
11. Who is the founder of the Province of Maine?
12. What natural disaster was held in the Dian Kingdom, Yunnan, southwestern China in 110 AD?
13. What is the full name of the English county BB, Black w Dar?
Blackburn with Darwen
14. 1957 Miss Universe titleholder, Gladys Zender, was from which country?
15. In 1990, which former Noriega aide pleads guilty?
Luis del Cid
16. Which Mongol tribe held the first war against Yuezhi 3rd century BC?
17. Who was Isaac Oliver (c. 1565 – 1617)?
French-born English portrait miniature painter
18. AMC Airlines is a charter airline in which country?
19. Who was first appointed Prime Minister of France in 1931?
20. 1993 “Timon of Athens” closes at which theatre NYC after 37 performances?
21. What is the English name of Sráid Bhagóid in Dublin?
22. Orizaj village is located in Berat County in which country?
23. Who was the first Chief Justice in the US court served for 5 years, 253 days since September 26, 1789?
24. How many US vice presidents have ascended to the presidency?
25. In 1990, which British Indian novelist appears in public for 1st time in 2 years after Iran called for his assassination?
26. Young Vocationalists Exchange Program is a North American scholarship given by which organization?
Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange
27. What happened with Gearóid Iarla from the Kingdom of Desmond, Ireland in 1398?
28. America: Art and the West exhibition was held in the year in Australia?
29. Name a charter airline in Egypt.
30. In the 1st SEC Championship Game in 1992, #2 Alabama beats which team by 28-21?
31. Who won the Turner Prize in 1989?
Richard Long (Sculpture)
32. Lezhë is a city in the which country and seat of Lezhë County and Lezhë Municipality?
Republic of Albania
33. There are two distinct types of Japanese vinegar: one is made from fermented rice and the other, known as what?
Awasezu or seasoned rice vinegar is made by adding sake, salt, and sugar
34. What is a union of sovereign states, united for purposes of common action often in relation to other states?
A confederation (also known as a confederacy or league)
35. In which year, NY Daily News file for protection under chapter 11?
36. What is 2PM in Korea?
a South Korean boy band
37. Berat settlement is located in which present-day country?
38. What is a bow drill?
a basic hand-operated instrument consisting of a rod with a rope wrapped around it that is placed in quick rotating motion by a bow that is pulled back and forth with one hand
39. Haridwar is a popular Hindu pilgrimage site, located in which country?
40. Which country announces its willingness to speak with the US about resolving the Persian Gulf crisis in 1990?
41. Licinini were ancient people in which region in Italy?
Corsica and Sardinia
42. Makhaleng River Canyon is located in which country?
43. Accounts of Colonial Revenues Act 1820 was passed in which Parliament?
44. Who was the second Sultan of Zanzibar, ruled for 17 years, 148 days?
Barghash bin Said (Sayyid Sir Barghash bin Said Al-Busaid)
45. In 1991, Charles Keating Jr was found guilty of what?
Lincoln Savings & Loan fraud
46. Van Yüzüncü Yil University is a university in which city in Turkey?
47. Nayuma Museum is a popular tourist attraction in which African country?
48. How many plant specimens are there in the Central Anatolia Forestry Research Institute Herbarium, Turkey?
49. What is the geographical acronym for — British–Australian–New Zealand Antarctic Research Expedition?
Banzare Coast, Wilkes Land, Antarctica
50. In 1991, which musical was opened at Lunt-Fontanne NYC for 452 performances?
“Catskills on Broadway”
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers