After you return, maintain your new routines for at least 10 days. Since it only takes 10 days to establish a new habit, you should carry it back with you after your trip to enjoy the benefits. Share free online holiday themed trivia questions and answers.
According to Headspace research, using the app for just 10 days can lower stress. Therefore, I would advise starting a meditation practice before your trip and continuing it for just 10 minutes each day while you are there. Keep holiday themed trivia questions and answers. This will assist to lessen your susceptibility to stress.
However, no matter how relaxed you were on vacation or how fresh your routines are, returning to your regular life might be depressing. Make sure to schedule an adjustment day to settle in, adorn your house with your new mementos, and maintain as much of the vacation attitude as you can in order to fight the post-vacation blues. Compete holiday themed trivia questions and answers. If you adhere to these guidelines, you’ll quickly become an expert at overcoming holiday stress. There is only one thing left to do, and that is to organize your upcoming stress-free adventure. Explore holiday themed trivia questions and answers!
Holiday Themed Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge
1. The pilgrimage of which Buddhist monk from Chang’an to Nalanda in India increased the knowledge of Buddhism in China?
2. A great fire burns down much of which ancient city in 406?
3. What US government agency’s slogan is “For the good of all”?
4. What is the age of Y-DNA haplogroup A00 (“Y-chromosomal Adam”)?
5. Who was the Sun God of the Ancient Greeks?
6. In 1661, the Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of which city?
7. What is the largest urban park in Canada?
8. According to Herodotus, when did Necho II sends a Phoenician expedition to circumnavigate Africa?
Around 600 BC
9. What was the incident of Australian(s) died/being killed at Misima Island, Papua New Guinea on 2010 Aug 31?
Cessna Citation crashed on landing
10. What is the chemical symbol of Palladium?
11. Which British action star co-starred with Sylvester Stallone as Lee Christmas in the movie The Expendables?
12. Claudia Hengst (athlete) from which nation was awarded the Paralympic Hall of Fame in 2008?
13. What city is Copacabana Beach situated in?
Rio de Janeiro
14. Who wrote the popular poem “Anacreontics”?
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
15. When was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 6 composed?
16. In which year, the first recorded boxing match is engineered by Christopher Monck, 2nd Duke of Albemarle; his butler vs his butcher?
17. That was the notorious crime lord who oversaw the Chicago Outfit?
18. Which 1995 movie—Wrestling Ernest Hemingway, The Net, or 28 Days—starred Sandra Bullock as Angela Bennett?
19. Which empire was at its peak with the occupation of the Earth’s maximum land surface in 1895?
20. What is the Cygnus?
A crater constellation
21. Which empire claimed approximately 26.35% of the Earth’s land surface?
22. What is the term for a plant’s loss of its flowers, leaves, and/or fruit after the creation of scar tissue?
23. Roberto Marson, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists is hailed from which nation?
24. What is the name of a young giraffe?
25. Yos Sudarso (Dolak) island is controlled by which country?
26. In which year, Joseph I, later Holy Roman Emperor and son of Emperor Leopold I, become King of the Romans?
27. Which province in South Africa has a land area of 129,462 km²?
28. Which enduring masterpiece from 1963 featured Charles Bronson?
The Great Escape
29. What year did the UN come into being?
30. When was the first appearance of Homo neanderthalensis (Saccopastore skulls)?
250,000 years ago
31. Regular glass is not clear and appears green. True or false?
32. As of Tokyo 2021, which multiple Paralympic gold medalist from France has won 25 medals?
33. What is the 2nd largest country in the area in South America?
34. Which British supermarket carries the “George” line of clothing?
35. What was the name of Hugh Hefner’s jet?
36. In which year, the Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings?
37. What is the third film in the four-movie Indiana Jones series?
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
38. In the 1964 movie Mary Poppins, which actress portrayed Mary Poppins?
39. What unusual work did William Shakespeare’s father frequently do?
40. Which chemical has its symbol In?
41. Who has received the most Academy Awards overall?
42. Which archipelago has been called the “Malay world,” “Nusantara”, or “East Indies”?
The Malay Archipelago
43. How many rings make up the Olympic symbol?
44. Which 1982 movie featured the romance of a young, fatherless suburban boy and a lost, kind, and longing alien visitor?
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
45. What is the name for organisms that range from straightforward unicellular microalgae to enormous colonial or multicellular forms like kelp?
alga, (pl.) algae
46. In which year, did Turkey & Russia sign a treaty in Constantinople?
47. When was the canal of the Pharaohs is built in Egypt?
6th century BC
48. What kind of rice is often used to make risotto?
49. What is the name of the hybrid between a donkey and a zebra?
50. Who on Spotify has the most streams?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers