You will love this general knowledge quiz of the day fun trivia printable if you really search for something new information you did not know before. Understanding the right approach to use information is one of the advantages of wisdom. Obtaining a master’s degree will provide information, but failing to apply that general knowledge quiz of the day fun trivia printable is not prudent.
Even if a person has little information, he or she may be wise. Share the general knowledge quiz of the day fun trivia printable. Philosophers and prophets from the past may not have had access to modern information, yet their intelligence much exceeds that of a master’s degree holder. Don’t get caught up with the misinterpreted meaning of “intellect” at this time; that’s a separate issue.
In the 1998 Ballon d’Or, Juventus’ French midfielder Zinedine Zidane is chosen Europe’s finest footballer, beating off Real Madrid striker Davor uker and Inter forward Ronaldo. Enjoy the general knowledge quiz of the day fun trivia printable.
In 1999, the Spanish Civil Guard discovers another ETA vehicle filled with 750 kg of explosives in Calatayud (Zaragoza) (see the related event on December 21, 1999). Explore the general knowledge quiz of the day fun trivia printable.
The Allston Golf Club on Commonwealth Avenue in Boston is purchased by Boston Braves MLB team owner James Gaffney in 1912 with the intention of constructing a ballpark there; groundbreaking for Braves Field takes place on March 20, 1915. Find below the general knowledge quiz of the day fun trivia printable.
In the 1884 American Old West, deputy sheriff Elfego Baca defends himself against a band of 80 Texan cowboys who want to murder him after capturing Charles McCarthy near Frisco, New Mexico. Grab the general knowledge quiz of the day fun trivia printable.
General Knowledge Quiz of the Day Fun Trivia Printable
1. What is the 11th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
2. Who said, “If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him”?
3. Which roots are aerial, hanging, and spongy?
4. What is Pallas?
5. In which year, in Utrecht, Catholic People’s Party (KVP) was established?
6. Irish Civil War ended in which year?
7. Words to use instead of VERY: Very dull —>?
8. Fall about =?
to laugh hysterically
9. What is a Buffalo’s home called?
10. In 1944, which submarine departs Pearl Harbor for Japan?
11. Words to use instead of VERY: Very fast —>?
12. Who wrote the fiction, Prep (2005)?
13. Car and Driver is an automotive-related magazine published from which country?
14. What was the name of the television reunion film aired in 1977 on NBC?
Murder in Peyton Place
15. In the 1942 NFL Draft, who from the University of Virginia was first picked by the Pittsburgh Steelers?
16. Who declared himself the sovereign of the Islands of Refreshment in 1811–1816?
17. Who decides to raise the posted price of marker crude from $5.12 to $11.65 per barrel effective January 1, 1974?
OPEC Gulf Six
18. Which singer had the music track Sir Duke – one of the number 1 singles during the 1970s?
19. On December 3, 1992, who sent the first SMS in the world, “Merry Christmas”
programmer Neil Papworth
20. In 1947, which constituent assembly adopts a new constitution?
21. Agrinar, commercial vehicles & trucks is Headquartered in which city?
Santa Fe, Argentina
22. In 1969, who sets the NCAA record of hitting 30 of 31 foul shots?
23. What is a common ingredient used in Filipino cuisine and particularly in Northern Ilocano cuisine?
24. Which republic was annexed in 1816 by the Cape Colony under the United Kingdom to prevent France from obtaining the islands?
Islands of Refreshment
25. In which year in World War II, Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon?
26. A soup made with chicken and pig bones is then added to the ramen soup in Japan, called what?
27. In 1972, 6.25 earthquake strikes which city in Nicaragua, 12,000+ killed?
28. MERS attacks which organ of the body,
Lungs, Middle East respiratory syndrome
29. If you want to record music from the Acer Studios -where do you go in England?
30. KPIX TV channel 5 in San Francisco, California (CBS) begins broadcasting in which year?
31. What is the Harry Potter character Gilderoy Lockhart?
a Hogwarts Professor
32. In 1967, which American comedy-drama film directed by Mike Nichols, starring Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft, is released (Best Director 1968)?
33. What is the slogan of the Green party in the Republic of Ireland?
Comhaontas Glas, Green Alliance
34. What Walt Disney Picture film (ANthology) was released on November 13, 1940?
35. Manufacturers get permission to use synthetic rubber for baseball core in which year?
36. Burt Lancaster, Jean Peters, John McIntire, Charles Bronson, and John Dehner cast in which American film in 1954?
37. Kinderman Place in the Bronx was named in which year?
38. Name a country, where political parties are banned?
39. How many members are there in the South Asian Football Federation (SAFF)?
40. 2 self-propelled trains of Long Island RR collide, killing 77 in which year?
41. The first 10 amendments were adopted and ratified simultaneously to the United States Constitution and are known collectively as to what?
Bill of Rights
42. Which County voters approve an all-weather stadium for Houston Colt .45s in 1962?
43. What is the largest city and capital of the Mexican state, Baja California Sur?
44. Which republic did not gain recognition by Britain nor the neighboring Cape Colony and was annexed in 1880?
45. In 1944, Germans demand the surrender of American troops at which location in Belgium?
46. In Roman mythology, who is the god of music?
47. What is the name of the post-apocalyptic drama, premiered on December 16, 2021, by HBO Max?
48. The 2nd Dutch Beel government was formed in which year?
49. What was the first music album, a mostly instrumental soundtrack album combining Western and Indian sounds by George Harrison?
Wonderwall Music (1968)
50. In 1951, Australia cricket all out 82 v West Indies at which venue?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Quiz about Human Body Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers about Human Body
- 100 Summer Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Facts GK for Adults
- 100 Spring Trivia Questions and Answers Facts Quiz for Seniors
- 50 Halloween Fun Facts Quiz and Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Winter Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz Facts
- 100 May Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 April Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 March Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 February Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 January Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 December Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 November Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 October Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions Answer GK English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Really Random Quiz Questions Answers GK English Trivia
- 100 GK Quiz Questions for Kids and Adults in English Printable
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz English