November trivia questions and Answers is one of the interesting blogs we have on this website.
In this November trivia questions and answers, you will find that, in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars, November is the eleventh month of the year, the fourth and last of four months with a length of 30 days, and the fifth and last of five months with a length of fewer than 31 days. November was the ninth month in Romulus’ calendar (about 750 BC).
When January and February were introduced to the Roman calendar, November kept its name (from the Latin novem, which means “nine”).
November trivia questions and Answers also share that, in the Southern Hemisphere, November is late spring, whereas, in the Northern Hemisphere, it is late autumn.
As a result, in the Southern Hemisphere, November corresponds to May in the Northern Hemisphere, and vice versa.
November trivia questions and Answers tell that, Ludi Plebeii was celebrated in Ancient Rome from November 4 to 17, Epulum Jovis on November 13, and Brumalia on November 24. These dates do not correlate to the Gregorian calendar as we know it today.
November Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
Lets solve these November trivia questions and Answers facts, printable quiz English online!
1. What is the Witch of November, or November Witch?
Strong winds blowing across the Great Lakes in autumn
2. November Uprising took place during which years in the history?
3. November was derived from which Latin word, meaning “nine”?
4. What does the Chinese name November?
5. On November 4, 1825, which canal was formally inaugurated in New York?
6. What is Breeders’ Cup World Championships take place during November?
7. In the Finnish language, November is named what?
8. The US and Canada celebrate the end of WWI every year since which date?
November 11, 1918
9. Which tragedy of William Shakespeare’s tragedy was presented for the first time on November 1, 1604?
10. In which year’s November 1, The Strait of Magellan is first navigated by Ferdinand Magellan?
11. What is the date of birth of celebrity chef and restaurateur Gordon Ramsay?
November 8. 1966
12. Which artwork, painted by Michelangelo, was shown for the first time on Novmeber 1, 1512?
The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
13. What is the fourth and last of four months to have a length of 30 days?
14. The movie rating system is first implemented by Hollywood on November 1 in which year?
15. The first section of the M1 motorway was Completed In UK on November 2, in which year?
16. What is the Birthstone for November?
Topaz or Citrine
17. Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force on November 2, in which year?
18. On what date US President John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
November 22, 1963
19. In the Italian language, November is named what?
20. On November 1, 1995, the apartheid system came to an end in which country?
21. The push-button phone was first offered to the public on November 18, 1963, by which company?
Bell Telephone Company
22. The BBC Television Service launched on November 2, in which year?
23. What is Clark Handicap that takes place on Churchill Downs in November?
24. On November 2, 1942, The British won the battle named what?
Second Battle of El Alamein
25. November is Sweet Potato Awareness Month in which country?
the United States
26. What is Independence Day in Mauritania?
27. In the Greek language, November is named what?
28. November’s birthstone topaz (particularly, yellow) symbolizes what?
friendship and the citrine
29. Which longest-serving British Prime Minister in the twentieth century, resigned on November 22, 1990, after 11 years in office?
30. Jagdish Chandra Bose, an Indian polymath, physicist, biologist, botanist, and archaeologist, was born on what date?
November 30, 1858
31. If you’re born on November 23rd or later have which zodiac sign?
32. Who was crowned Emperor / “King of Kings of Ethiopia” on November 2, 1930?
33. Jonathan Swift, author of “Gulliver’s Travels” was born on what date in 1667?
November 30, 1667
34. In which language, November is named listopad?
35. What theme ‘No Shave November’, November is celebrated as the National Beard Month in which countries?
the US and Canada
36. On November 5, 1935, which company presented the Monopoly game to the globe?
37. What is Independence Day in Poland?
38. The Maastricht Treaty formally started in which year’s November 1?
39. In which country on November 19, 1978, the Reverend Jim Jones led over 900 of his followers to their deaths in the world’s greatest mass suicide?
40. “November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear [withered].” — who said this line?
Sir Walter Scott
41. The first case of Which disease is found in cattle in England on November 1, 1986?
BSE or “mad cow disease”
42. In which year’s November 1, The United States detonates the world’s first thermonuclear weapon, the hydrogen bom?
43. What is the date of birth of Mark Twain, American author and humorist?
November 30, 1835
44. If you’re born before November 23rd then you have the zodiac sign of what?
45. On November 29, 1929, which Commander and his three-person crew were the first to fly past the South Pole?
Commander Richard E. Byrd
46. Ford Model A Begins its Production on November 1, which year?
47. What is Independence Day in Oman?
48. In which country, November is known as “marraskuu,” or “death month.” In Hell, it is the time of souls?
49. In which language, November is named novembro?
50. What swas the serial of the month November of the calendar of Romulus c. 750 BC?
51. What is the date of birth of British statesman Sir Winston Churchill?
November 30, 1874
52. What is the fifth and last of five months to have a length of fewer than 31 days?
53. Which famous actor of the film “Titanic” was born in November?
54. November is the most common month for an automobile to crash with a deer in which state in the United States?
55. Which of the world’s first automatically ventilated underwater tunnel, opened to traffic on November 13, 1927?
The Holland Tunnel
56. November is a month of late spring in which Hemisphere?
the Southern Hemisphere
57. What is Independence Day in Northern Cyprus?
58. What is the date of birth of American artist Georgia O’Keeffe?
November 15, 1887
59. Most, if not all, of the leaves, have fallen off the trees by the end of which month?
60. The Full moon in November is traditionally called what in the US?
the Beaver Moon
61. “In this Moneth [November], Melancholy considerably increaseth,” according to which 17th-century astrologer?
62. All Saints Day is a Christian festival held on what date each year?
63. The first spaceship carrying a live passenger was successfully launched into orbit on which day with the only passanger Leika the dog?
November 3, 1957
64. What is the date of birth of the famed TV journalist Walter Cronkite?
November 4, 1916
65. On what date, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his team entered the four-room Egyptian tomb of 18-year-old King Tutankhamen after uncovering debris-covered steps?
November 26, 1922
66. What are some of the interesting days celebrated in November?
If month-long celebrations aren’t your style, then November 1st is National Cook For Your Pets Day. World Vegan Day, also on November 1st, Veterans Day, November 11th (US), National Button Day, November 16th (US), and National Cake Day, November 26th (US) are all interesting days to commemorate in November (US)
67. In which language, November is named noiembrie?
68. Every four years, on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November, which country holds presidential elections?
the United States
69. What is the main sport watched in the United States during this month?
70. What is Independence Day in Morocco?
71. What is the name of the idea to raise money for charity by growing a mustache in in various parts of the world in November?
72. What do Turkish people call November?
73. November is a month of and late autumn in which Hemisphere?
the Northern Hemisphere
74. Which famous Australian horse racing is held in November every year?
75. Serial killers are more likely to be born in November than any other month, according to study released in which year?
76. On what date, the United States and Panama signed a deal that established the Panama Canal?
November 18, 1903
77. What is the date of birth of the first and, to date, only female Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi?
November 19, 1917
78. November was referred to as what by the Anglo-Saxons?
Which were the months on which November fell in the French Republican Calendar?
Brumaire and Frimaire
79. Veteran’s Day is celebrated in the United States Armed Forces on what day?
80. What is the birth flower of November?
81. November in the Southern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent of which in the Northern Hemisphere and vice versa?
82. What is Independence Day in Panama?
83. November is the last month of the Fall season — true or false?
84. In Ancient Rome, Ludi Plebeii was held during which dates?
85. What was the first known use of Novemberish?
in 1793 by Robert Burns
86. On November 19, 1863, which US President delivered his Gettysburg Address?
87. On the third Thursday of November, which event, arguably the most popular of all American holidays after Christmas, is celebrated each year?
88. What did Germanic name November month?
Nebel-mond (Fog month)
89. What is the date of birth of Pulitzer-Prize winning poet Anne Sexton?
November 9, 1928
90. 2021 Paris Masters is a what type of sport held in November?
91. In which language, November is named Tháng Mười Một?
92. The Western zodiac signs, for the month of November, are what?
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21) and Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21).
93. During which ancient time, November was known as Blotmonaþ, meaning blood month or sacrifice month?
In Anglo-Saxon times
94. What is November called in the Spanish language?
95. In Ancient Rome, Epulum Jovis was held on which date?
96. On what date, the Suez Canal was inaugurated?
November 17, 1869
97. What are some of the events being celebrated monthlong in November?
- American Indian Heritage Month
- Good Nutrition Month
- Aviation Month
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Pomegranate Month
- National Adoption Month
- American Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Stamp Collecting Month
- National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month
98. What is the only month used to represent a letter in the phonetic alphabet?
99. What is the date of birth of Bruce Lee, a martial artist, and film star?
November 27. 1940
100. In Ancient Rome, Brumalia celebrations began on which date?
101. John Adams becomes the first US President to live in the Executive Mansion (later renamed the White House) on which day in November 1800?
102. After being struck in the face with a puck, which hockey goalkeeper wears a protective mask for the first time in professional play on November 1, 1959?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer