March trivia questions and answers March Quiz printable online General knowledge in English March interesting fun facts for everyone.
March trivia questions and answers quiz trivia shares that, Agonium Martiale, celebrated on March 1, March 14, and March 17, Matronalia, celebrated on March 1, Junonalia, celebrated on March 7, Equirria, celebrated on March 14, Mamuralia, celebrated on either March 14 or March 15, Hilaria, celebrated on March 15 and then through March 22–28, Argei, celebrated on March 16–17, Liberalia, and Bacchanalia, celebrated Matronalia, Mamuralia, Mamuralia, Mamuralia, Mamuralia, Mamuralia, Ma These dates do not correlate to the Gregorian calendar as we know it today.
March Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts Quiz
Let’s solve these March trivia questions quiz and answers English printable online interesting facts
1. Who won the 2021 UK Open, Darts held in March in England?
James Wade (England)
2. In which year’s March 4, Franklin D. Roosevelt inaugurated as the 32nd president of the United States?
3. In which Hemisphere, the meteorological beginning of spring occurs on the first day of March?
4. The name of March comes from which word, also the first month of the earliest Roman calendar?
5. Month Martius (March), also the month of Mars, the Roman god of war, was the beginning of the season for what activities?
6. What is the birth flower of March?
7. The first parachute jump is made from a moving airplane in which year’s March?
8. Which US national park was founded in March 1872?
Yellowstone National Park
9. March 1 began the numbered year in which country until the end of the 15th century?
10. The Anglo-Saxons called March “Hlyd monath” meaning what?
11. Who won the 2021 World Short Track Speed Skating Championships held in March in the Netherlands?
Men: Shaoang Liu (Hungary)
Women: Suzanne Schulting (Netherlands)
12. England established the first 30 mph speed limit for the town and village roads on March 12 in which year?
13. The March equinox on the 20 or 21 marks the astronomical beginning of which season in the Northern Hemisphere?
14. What is the month of march named in Chinese (Mandarin)?
15. On March 11, 1791, who became the first inventor to hold multiple patents?
16. March is the first month of which season in the Northern Hemisphere (North America, Europe, Asia, and part of Africa)?
17. What was the name of the large greenhouse project opens in England in March 2001?
The Eden Project
18. What are some of the events celebrated in March?
- Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Birthday)
- Saint Patrick’s Day
- Pi Day
- Daylight Saving Day
- Easter Sunday
19. What are the birthstones for March?
Aquamarine, and bloodstone
20. The Anglo-Saxons called March “Hraed monath” meaning what?
21. What is called March in the Vietnamese language?
22. Which countries won the 2021 470 World Championships, Sailing respectively, held in March in Portugal under mena dn women category?
- Men: Sweden
- Women: Spain
23. On March 15, 1998, which popular movie surpassed Star Wars to become the highest-grossing film in North American box offices?
24. On what date, Eli Whitney was granted a patent for the cotton gin?
March 14, 1794
25. The “Ides of March” was a day in the Roman calendar equivalent to March 15th which considered a deadline for what?
26. In March 1994, who was issued a patent for a method and apparatus for painting highway markings (stripes, etc.)?
27. The March equinox on the 20 or 21 marks the astronomical beginning of which season in the Southern Hemisphere?
28. What is the month of march named in Danish?
29. The popular social media outlet Twitter was launched on what date?
March 21, 2006
30. What are the two zodiac signs in March?
Pisces, which is until March 20, and Aries which is from the 21st
31. What is called March in the Portuguese language?
32. On March 15, 1956, which musical opened on Broadway?
“My Fair Lady”
33. Who won the 2021 America’s Cup, sailing held in March in New Zealand?
Emirates Team New Zealand
34. On March 14, 1940, Hitler and which other leader met and agreed to fight together in the war against France and Britain?
35. In March 1950 New York City hired whom as the city’s official “rainmaker.”?
Dr. Wallace E. Howell
36. The Vernal Equinox occurs around what day in March, when the sun is directly above the equator, making the day and night equal length?
March 20 or 21st
37. On March 19, 1994, The largest omelet (1,383² ft) in the world was made with 160,000 eggs in which city?
38. In which year’s March 13, Dunblane Massacre in kindergarten in Scotland held?
39. In which year’s March 21, The Constitution of the Confederate States of America established a Patent Office?
40. Saint Patrick’s Day occurs on what day in March
41. What is called March in the Romanian language?
42. What is the month of march named Italian?
43. What is the first month of spring, starts between the 19th and the 21st?
44. Who won the 2021 Players Championship, golf held in March in the United States?
Justin Thomas (United States)
45. In March 1960, who was issued a patent for the laser?
Arthur L. Schawlow and Charles H. Townes
46. On what date Julius Caesar was assassinated?
47. Who called March Rhed-monat or Hreth-monath (deriving from their goddess Rhedam/Hreth), and Angles called it Hyld-monath?
48. The name for March comes from Mars, who was the Roman god of what?
god of War
49. On what day in 1945 Anne Frank, died at Bergen-Belsen concentration camp from Typhus?
On March 12
50. The first U.S. paper money was issued on which year’s March 10?
51. What is called March in the Turkish language?
52. On what date, Alexander Graham Bell made the first-ever phone call?
On March 10, 1876
53. In which year’s March 12, Girl Scouts of America Founded?
54. On March 12, 1930, which Indian leader and his followers begin March Against Tax On Salt?
55. Which country the 2021 World Telemarking Championships held in March in Switzerland?
56. March is considered the most unproductive month of the year in the U.S. because of what?
“March Madness” which is the season of the NBA
57. On March 1, 1936 construction of which dam was completed?
The Hoover Dam (Boulder Dam)
58. Alexander Graham Bell was granted a patent for the telephone in which year’s March?
59. On March 10, 1959, which leader was forced to flee to India as a part of political asylum?
60. What is called March in the Spanish language?
61. The first radio facsimile, or fax transmission, was sent across the continent in which year’s March?
62. In the Southern Hemisphere, September is the seasonal equivalent of the Northern Hemisphere’s which month?
63. In Ukrainian, the month is called berezen, meaning what?
64. The Eiffel Tower was ascended for the first time on what date?
On March 31, 1889
65. On which year’s March 1, Nashville, Tennessee becomes the home of the very first FM radio station?
66. Who won the 2021 World Figure Skating Championships held in March in Sweden under ice dance category?
Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
67. March is the time of year when animals start waking up from what?
68. The Russian Revolution Starts on what day in 1917?
69. On March 9, 1959, which popular toy makes debut at the American Toy Fair in New York?
70. What is called March in the Slovak language?
71. Which US President founded the Peace Corps on March 1, 1961?
President John F. Kennedy
72. On March 2, 1917, which Czar was abdicated?
Czar Nicholas II
73. What was a Saxon name for March?
74. On what date in 2007, The British House of Lords becomes 100% elected?
75. What is the month of march named Latin?
76. March is the equivalent of September in which Hemisphere?
77. Who won the 2021 Tour Championship (Cazoo Cup #3), snooker held in March in Wales?
Neil Robertson (Australia)
78. In Finnish, March month is called what?
79. In which year’s March 1, The Original King Kong movie has its world premiere in New York?
80. March is the first month of which season in the Southern Hemisphere (South America, part of Africa, and Oceania)?
Fall or autumn
81. What is called March in the Swedish language?
82. On March 6, 1957, which country gains its independence from Britain?
83. On March 1, 1949, the First automatic street lights are installed in which city in the USA?
New Milford, Connecticut
84. Who was the first African-American inventor to receive a US patent on March 3, March for “dry scouring of clothes”?
85. In which year’s March 2, Operation Rolling Thunder begins Vietnam?
86. Every year, March and which other month finish on the same day of the week?
87. What was a Germanic name for March?
Lenz-mond (Springtime month)
88. Who won the 2021 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play (WGC #2), golf held in March in the United States?
Billy Horschel (United States)
89. In which year’s March 2, Dmitry Medvedev wins the Russian presidential election?
90. Name some month-long event in March.
- In Catholic tradition, March is the Month of Saint Joseph.
- The season for Nonviolence: January 30 – April 4 (International observance)
- Women’s History Month (Australia, United Kingdom, United States)
- Endometriosis Awareness Month (International observance)
- National Nutrition Month (Canada)
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month
- Irish-American Heritage Month
- National Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
- National Celery Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
- Music in our Schools Month
- National Athletic Training Month
- National Kidney Month
- Youth Art Month
- Women’s History Month
- American Red Cross Month
- Fire Prevention Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Professional Social Work Month
- National Reading Awareness Month
91. What is called March in the Slovenian language?
92. On March 6, 1899, The Patent Office in which city registers Aspirin Patent?
93. In which year’s March 3, The first issue of the weekly periodical, “TIME” appeared on newsstands?
94. In which year’s March 5, US Supreme Court upheld a ban on racial segregation in state schools, colleges and universities?
95. A year used to be 10 months long in traditional Roman calendars, commencing in which month and ending in December?
96. Which country won the World Junior Alpine Skiing Championships 2021 held in March in Bulgaria?
97. US President Andrew Jackson was born on what date?
March 15, 1767
98. Name some of the horseracing, that are held in March
- Gotham Stakes
- Frank E. Kilroe Mile
- San Felipe Stakes
- Beholder Mile
- Florida Derby
- Dubai World Cup
- Dubai Sheema Classic
99. Which horse won the 2021 Dubai World Cup, horse racing held in March in the United Arab Emirates?
Mystic Guide (United States)
100. What is called March in the Norwegian language?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer