GK questions and answers about the human body free online quiz in English trivia human body interesting facts and fun facts for everyone! You will find these 10 GK questions and answers about the human body quite funny and inspiring.
100 GK Questions and Answers Quiz about Human Body Trivia
Let’s find below 100 interesting gk questions and answers about the human body!
1. The lungs together weigh approximately how many kilograms?
2. Human brain uses what percent of its total energy and oxygen intake?
3. Only the outer third of the ear canal produces ear wax named what?
4. People can judge you based on the first word out of your mouth — true or false?
5. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease is caused by which situation of the body?
6. What is the largest and second-largest organ of the Human Body?
7. Skin helps regulate temperature — true or false?
8. Which part of the body is the major site of hormone breakdown?
9. What is the name of the tubes that carry air to the lungs.
Bronchi (one Bronchus)
10. The largest muscle in the body is what?
The gluteus maximus
11. Cells related to which part of the body divides remarkably faster than other cells in the body?
12. Which disease is characterized by low-frequency hearing loss and dizziness?
13. Enough exercise, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and vitamin D are useful to keep which part of the human body healthy?
14. The strongest muscle, based on its size, is what?
15. In an hour of reading, your eyes may make how many coordinated movements?
as many as 10,000
16. Which organ of the body acts as a protein creator and a clotting agent?
17. Muscles are made up of special cells called what?
18. On an average day, the heart pumps how much blood?
about 2,500 gallons
19. A Universal donor person has which type of blood group?
20. listeners hearing voice samples can guess personality traits, socioeconomic status, and even attributes like height, age, and weight of the speaker — true or false?
21. Your brain does not need a constant supply of oxygen — true or false?
False, some brain cells can die in as little as five minutes without oxygen, resulting in serious brain damage
22. Why do your joints pop?
Due to gas
23. Regular exercise is the single most important key to heart health — true or false?
24. Which organ of the body connects the endocrine system to the nervous system
25. Together, the lungs contain approximately how long of airways and 300 to 500 million alveoli?
2,400 kilometres (1,500 mi)
26. The motor cortex on one side of your brain controls muscle movement on which part of the body?
The other side of the body
27. What is the innermost part of the ear and is it about the size of a pea?
28. What is the name of a disease that makes the bronchi get narrower?
29. The first successful human kidney transplant was performed in which year?
30. Within how many days, collagen forms to harden and hold the broken pieces of the bones in place?
31. After donation, bone marrow replaces itself within how many weeks?
4 to 6 weeks
32. There are two different types of dialysis: what?
Haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
33. Your skin spans 22 square feet, which makes it significantly larger than your second largest organ, what?
34. Babies have big heads to hold what?
rapidly growing brains
35. How many muscles are there in your body?
more than 600 muscles
36. What is a large, dome-shaped muscle that contracts rhythmically and continually, and most of the time, involuntarily?
37. Which are collection sites for specialized white blood cells that filter pathogens and cells out of lymph fluid?
38. Up to how much water do humans exhale per hour?
39. Which organ of the body determines cholesterol level?
40. Humans can hear frequencies up to 20,000Hz and as low as what frequency?
41. A what age, the human brain reaches full maturity?
42. You can switch skin types — true or false?
43. How many times a heart beats a day?
44. What are the small endocrine glands in the neck of humans?
45. Veins are often _____ to the skin.
46. Mesentery is the part of which body system?
47. The baby’s lungs are not expanded at delivery because they are filled with what?
Fluid generated by the lungs
48. Areola is found on which organ of the body?
49. Human ears continue to work even while they are sleeping — true or false?
50. When’s the last time your tongue was tired?
Never, the tongue doesn’t fatigue, because there’s a lot of redundancy in the muscle architecture
51. Which organ of your body is about the size of your two hands clasped together?
52. Air with very little moisture is tough on the vocal cords — true or false?
53. Charles Darwin thought which part of the human body is a vestigial organ?
54. How much of your teeth can you see?
55. What is the only bone in the human body not connected to another bone?
56. What percent of all learning comes through the eyes.
57. How many superior parathyroid glands are there in the human body?
58. Upon exhalation, which organ of the body relaxes and returns to its domelike shape, and the air is forced out of the lungs?
59. what is the part of the throat behind the mouth and nasal cavity, and above the oesophagus and trachea?
The pharynx (plural: pharynges)
60. In adults, which fibromuscular tube runs behind the trachea and heart, passes through the diaphragm, and empties into the highest area of the stomach, and is about 25 cm (10 in) long?
61. Rolw of which gland is to make sure the body produces the correct type and amount of hormones at all times?
62. The appendix has a high concentration of immune cells within its walls — true or false?
63. A soft tube called a catheter is used to fill your abdomen with a cleaning liquid called “dialysis solution” in what type of kidney dialysis?
64. Muscles contract to expel urine during urination as which muscles in the urethra relax?
65. Which body part turns liquid waste into a solid stool?
The large intestine
66. Your eyes can detect a candle flame from what distance?
1.7 miles away
67. To be a bone marrow donor in America, what is the right age?
Between 18 and 60 years old and in good health
68. If you’re right-handed, you tend to chew your food on what side of the mouth?
69. Babies know mom’s voice before they’re born — true or false?
70. Smell partners with your olfactory bulb located in the front part of which organ?
71. Your iris (the colored part of your eye) has how many unique characteristics?
72. All humans have how many baby teeth?
73. Which of your body part reabsorbs water from food?
74. Odor molecules attach to how many receptors in our nose to give us one incredible sense of smell?
75. An average person spends how many brushing their teeth over the course of their lifetime?
76. Your nose affects your taste receptors — true or false?
77. Heart disease has been found in 3,000-year-old mummies — true or false?
78. Every time you smile, your body produces greater amounts of antibodies, giving you an immunity boost — true or false?
79. islets of Langerhans are found in which organ of the body?
80. What is the medical term for having two different colored eyes?
81. Melatonin hormone is produced from which organ of the body?
82. The heart is divided into four chambers: upper left and right atria and lower left and right what?
83. How many types of bacteria are there in your mouth?
84. Each foot has how many bones?
85. What is one of the biggest risk factors for pancreatic cancer?
86. Healthy urine appears what color?
light yellow or the color of straw
87. An Maximum phonation time (MPT) of more than 15 seconds is commonly considered to be normal for adults — true or false?
88. Which type of diabetes develops when your body becomes resistant to insulin, or your pancreas stops producing enough of it?
Type 2 diabetes
89. Size and shape of which organ of the body is like a pear?
90. The inside of your mouth contains as many bacteria as what?
there are people on Earth
91. Soluble fiber provides nutrients to whom to play an important role in good digestive health?
Healthy gut bacteria
92. Your smile is as unique as your fingerprint — true or false?
93. What portion of your eyeball is visible?
94. What provides safe passage from the ovaries to the uterus for human eggs?
the fallopian tubes
95. Muscles are divided into three types: smooth, cardiac, and what?
96. Which gland of the human body surrounds the neck of a man’s bladder and urethra?
The prostate gland
97. Saliva repairs your teeth — true or false?
98. What organ of the body is also known as the cholecyst?
99. What is a mixture of fluid from three accessory male sex glands i.e. seminal vesicles, bulbourethral, and prostate?
100. Males have been found to have a longer Maximum phonation time (MPT) than females in some studies — true or false?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
human body general knowledge questions
human body general knowledge questions answers
gk questions about human body with answers
gk questions on human body for class 3
human body pub quiz questions
human body gk in english
gk about human body
human body gk questions
body parts gk question
gk on human body
general knowledge human body questions answers in english
human body general knowledge questions answers pdf in english
gk questions related to human body
gk questions on body parts
human body related gk questions
human body gk questions in english
human body general knowledge questions & answers
gk about human body in english
human body gk questions and answers
gk questions human body
general knowledge questions and answers about human body
gk questions about our body
gk related to human body
body general knowledge questions
gk human body in english
human body gk in english
gk questions and answers about human body
gk questions about body parts
gk questions for human body
gk for human body
gk in human body
body gk questions