100 general knowledge questions and answers about human body free online quiz gk English trivia human body interesting facts is published now! General knowledge questions and answers about the human body are full of interesting knowledge and readers will obviously find these general knowledge questions and answers about the human body worthy
100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers about Human Body
Let’s learn below 100 general knowledge questions and answers about the human body
1. Thow lungs of the human body are situated within which cavity of the chest?
2. What is the other name of the adrenal glands?
3. A grain of a sand-sized piece of brain tissue has how many neurons and 1 billion synapses, all of which communicate with one another?
4. What are the large air tubes leading from the trachea to the lungs?
Bronchi (one Bronchus)
5. What is the ability to sense the orientation of your body in your environment called?
6. We shed thousands of skin cells each minute, how much?
30,000 to 40,000 per minute
7. Prior to the Renaissance period, the voice was thought to be coming out from which organ?
8. Before the invention of which instrument, doctors had to press their ears directly to each patient’s chest?
9. Melatonin inhibits the release of pituitary reproductive hormones, known as what?
10. The smallest bones in the human body are found in which organ of the human body?
11. Pinealocytes are found in which organ of the body?
12. The primary organs of balance, known as what?
13. What is a brain part at the base of the brain?
14. How many parathyroid glands do humans have?
15. Commonly, the right atrium and ventricle of the heart are referred to together as to what?
The right heart
16. ‘Vocal cords’ are now more accurately known as what?
17. The right lung is bigger than the left – – true or false?
18. All brain cells are the same — true or false?
19. How many people in the UK have Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)?
Around 3 million
20. Which of the body parts of the average adult is around 22 feet long?
The small intestine
21. The first “study” showing the benefits of a vegetarian diet appears in which book?
The Bible’s Book of Daniel (600 BCE)
22. Which organ of the body was commonly dubbed the “third eye”?
The pineal gland
23. Calcium crystals are a normal part of what body region?
24. Which gland of the body produces adrenaline hormone?
25. In September 2016, the Food and Drug Administration approved the first what for people with type 1 diabetes who are 14 and older?
26. Each neuron has the ability to transmit How many nerve impulses per second and form tens of thousands of synaptic connections with neighboring neurons?
27. Analgesics is a disease caused by malfunctioning of which body organ?
28. Which organ of the body help keep your bones strong and healthy by helping produce an active form of vitamin D?
29. The diaphragm, located below the lungs, is the major muscle used for what purpose?
30. Which hormone plays a key role in regulating the amount of calcium in the blood and within the bones?
31. Normal anatomy of the human body includes what types of vocal folds?
both ‘false’ vocal folds and ‘true’ vocal folds
32. Your feet can sweat the equivalent of half a glass of water a day — true or false?
33. Which part of your body has the thickest skin?
Palms and soles of your feet
34. Veins are _____ than arteries
35. Immune cells lymphocytes are harbored in which organ of the body?
36. The ________ sits above the hypothalamus, and the hypothalamus sits above the pituitary gland.
37. In a child of 3-4 years milk teeth do not include which type of teeth?
38. The number of heart attacks peaks on what dates?
Christmas Day, followed by December 26th and New Year’s.
39. The bronchi’s walls are made of what?
40. Which organ of the body breaks down estrogen and secretes it into bile, which enters the intestines for excretion?
41. zona glomerulosa, the zona fasciculata, and the zona reticularis are the parts of which glands of the body?
42. The average poop happens once in how many hours?
every 24 hours
43. WHat type of gland is the mammary gland?
44. In humans, what is part of the digestive system and the conducting zone of the respiratory system?
45. Without adequate cholesterol, brain cells die — true or false?
46. Many of the muscles used for swallowing are also used for what?
47. Which type of diabetes occurs when your immune system—which is supposed to fight invading bacteria and viruses—mistakenly starts attacking the insulin-producing cells in the pancreas?
Type 1 diabetes
48. Contraction of which organ creates a vacuum, which pulls air into the lungs?
49. What starts the digestive process?
50. Leonardo da Vinci is believed to draw the first depiction of which organ in his anatomical drawings in 1492?
51. What is the other name of the Pituitary Gland?
52. Ears are completely individual just like what?
53. In which part of an eye a pigment is present which is responsible for brown, blue or black eyes?
54. What is the size of a normal heart valve?
about the size of a half dollar
55. The prostate gland is about the size of a what?
56. What percent of the body’s cholesterol resides within the brain?
57. How was Alexander the Great die?
58. Kidneys filter how much blood every day, as well as control the production of red blood cells and release hormones that regulate your blood pressure?
around 180 liters
59. Which part of the pituitary gland is called the neurohypophysis?
60. Of the 206 bones in the human body, the six smallest are found in which location of the body?
61. Pectoralis muscles are found in which organ of the body?
62. Which organ passes through the thoracic cavity into the diaphragm into the stomach?
63. Fluids we drink for hydrating the body do not coat and lubricate the vocal folds directly — true or false?
64. Your eyes focus on how many different objects every second.
65. Plasma glucose and ammonia levels are regulated by which organ of the body?
66. In which organ of the human body are the lymphocytes cells formed?
67. Without what in your mouth, you wouldn’t be able to taste a thing?
68. Some medical texts refer to which organ as vermiform—Latin for “worm-like”?
69. What is mesorectum?
The part attached to the upper third of the rectum
70. Which colored urine indicates you are not drinking enough water, and brown-colored urine could indicate a health problem?
Dark or honey-colored
71. The hearing organ, called the cochlea, has 16,000 microscopic hair cells called what?
72. What is the average weight of a human brain?
73. What is the ball and socket in the body?
A type of joints
74. People don’t directly control their bones — true or false?
75. What is the main way the nervous system controls the hormones in our bodies?
76. The only organ more complex than the eye is what?
77. Insulin is produced in which organ of the body?
78. Young people of which years old are the bone marrow donors needed most?
18 to 25
79. The most common problem with the pituitary gland is what?
80. Whispering may actually make your vocal folds work harder than simply talking softly — true or false?
81. Signal-to-noise ratio is related to which part of the body?
82. Why a tooth can actually die?
Teeth have their own blood supply and nerves
83. The typical brain comprises about what percent of the body’s total weight?
84. What are bean-shaped and are around 10-12cm long (about the size of a clenched fist)?
85. What are the most flexible joints of the body?
Hips and shoulders
86. Your eyes can distinguish approximately how many different colors?
87. Yellow fever is transmitted by which insects?
88. Each hand has how many bones?
89. Your nose will slowly sag and lengthen as you grow older — true or false?
90. The unit used to measure loudness – the decibel – was named after whom?
Alexander Graham Bell
91. A tooth that is knocked out dies within how many minutes?
92. Which colored urine indicates the presence of blood and a much-needed visit to the doctor?
93. What percent of your brain is made of water?
94. During swallowing, which organ tilts backward to prevent food from going down the larynx and lungs?
95. What is the average time during which an individual can sustain a sound (with one breath) at a comfortable pitch and loudness?
Maximum phonation time (MPT)
96. Most adults have how many ribs?
24 ribs (12 pairs)
97. There are three semi-circular, bony rings located in which part of the body on different levels which contain fluid that moves as we move?
98. What is a fear of the eyes?
99. Sweating for how long can temporarily shrink the brain as much as one year of aging?
100. A human’s thumb is as long as his or her which part of the body?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
human body general knowledge questions
human body general knowledge questions answers
gk questions about human body with answers
gk questions on human body for class 3
human body pub quiz questions
human body gk in english
gk about human body
human body gk questions
body parts gk question
gk on human body
general knowledge human body questions answers in english
human body general knowledge questions answers pdf in english
gk questions related to human body
gk questions on body parts
human body related gk questions
human body gk questions in english
human body general knowledge questions & answers
gk about human body in english
human body gk questions and answers
gk questions human body
general knowledge questions and answers about human body
gk questions about our body
gk related to human body
body general knowledge questions
gk human body in english
human body gk in english
gk questions and answers about human body
gk questions about body parts
gk questions for human body
gk for human body
gk in human body
body gk questions