Random general knowledge trivia questions answers in English to printable free online trivia test quizzes have been published for enthusiastic learners. There is a lot of fun in learning easy trivia questions GK for adults in any language, particularly in English.
Learning random general knowledge trivia in English printable quizzes is very useful in every aspect of life. There is plenty of random general knowledge trivia on the internet, and one should practice random general knowledge trivia regularly in order to harness swiftness continuously.
Let’s solve these random general knowledge trivia with a lot of fun, attention, and refreshment in mind.
Random general knowledge trivia
1. What is Amanattō?
2. Avocado was originated in which country?
3. What is Bloom Agro?
Indonasian social enterprise
4. Choices Markets is a BC-based grocer that is focused on what?
Natural, specialty, and organic food
5. The Urban Co-op, a food cooperative is located in which city in Ireland?
6. Which Tirthankara in the Jain religion has his symbol Horse?
7. The award Wisden Cricketers of the Year began in 1891 with the naming of what?
“Five Great Wicket-Keepers”
8. Christ on the Cross, from The Passion of Christ, is a popular artwork made by which painter in 1596?
9. Who casts Makoto Tsubota in the 2009 film Battle Under Orion?
10. What is the leading cause of death in China?
11. Sergeants 3 is a popular movie released in which year?
12. Music album Sugar was released in 1967 by which singer?
13. Who has the best individual bowling figures and taken more wickets in the history of the tournament?
Glenn McGrath, Australia
14. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is located in which city?
Los Angeles, California, United States
15. Where are the Headquarters of Quarto Group Inc, a Book publishing company?
16. An Antarctic Mystery Illustrated is a popular 1897 novel by whom?
17. What is the architectural style of Big Ben?
Gothic Revival architecture
18. The Sea Lady is a popular 1901 novel written by whom?
H. G. Wells
19. What is Lakmé written in 1833?
Opera by Léo Delibes
20. What county has a national dog (only one country has one)?
21. Who sings the 2021 pop song “I wanna be your slave”?
22. St. Joseph’s Hospital is located in which city?
23. One Direction is a Pop band from 2010 founded in which city?
24. Who won the Frankish conquest of Turnacum and Cameracum against the Roman Empire?
Salian Frankish victory
25. On what date during the French Revolution, the Parlement of Paris refuses to reform the tax system or loan the Crown more money?
August 8, 1788
26. Berane is one of the largest towns in which country?
27. What is the date of the initial release of the 2021 adventure action film Finding ‘Ohana?
January 29, 2021
28. What is Allegheny that you can eat?
29. What is Aglio di Voghiera?
30. Vegetarians do what more than carnivores/omnivores?
31. Montaza Palace museum is located in which city?
32. Abed Hamdani Stadium is located in which city?
33. Tejo (sports) was originated in which country?
34. What is Flattop?
35. In Chicago it’s illegal to fish wearing what?
36. What is Europa Island?
a 28-square-kilometer (11 sq mi) low-lying tropical atoll in the Mozambique Channel
37. When was Albania–Montenegro (From Shkodër – Podgorica to Shkodër – Ulcinj) land borders established?
1878 at the Treaty of Berlin, the border between Montenegro and the Ottoman Empire; 1913 at the Treaty of London
38. Who was the Deputy to the National Convention from Isère; a member of the Committee of General Security (French Revolution)?
39. What is Maebashi in Japan?
40. Zorro the hero’s name means what in Spanish?
41. Who won the French naval battle named Battle of Sluys?
Kingdom of England
42. Odon device was invented in which country?
43. Who are the architects of Big Ben?
Augustus Pugin, Charles Barry
44. What is Plant d’Aix?
Olive cultivar in France, Australia, Azerbaijan, and Ukraine
45. HRESH was invented in which country?
46. Which countries have disputes over Bassas da India, Europa Island, and Juan de Nova Island?
47. Photovoltaic manufacturer Trina Solar is owned by which country?
48. Delayed blowback was invented in which country?
49. Rodeo (sports) was originated in which country?
50. The average chocolate bar has eight what in it?
51. Perejil Island, also known as Parsley Island, is located in which country?
52. Stock Saddle was invented in which country?
53. What is a Ballet?
54. What is Centaur?
55. Who is the largest toy distributor in the world?
56. Connecticut Garlic and Harvest Festival is held in which city?
57. What was the third top-ranked US state’s nickname in a 2005 survey?
“The Big Easy” (New Orleans)
58. Neustadt International Prize for Literature is being given since which year?
59. Which country has its national motto: Strength united is stronger?
60. Where was the first police force established in 1667?
61. Underwater ice hockey was originated in which country?
62. The UNESCO list totaled how many are urgent safeguarding Cultural elements corresponding to 122 countries as of 2018?
63. What is the color of Burma Pearl?
64. Nnewi Afiaolu Festival is held in which country?
65. Al-Shuaibiyah Mosque is located in which city?
66. Which title of the surah in the Quran translates The Surah of Praise?
67. Al Zahiyah is a tourist attraction in which city?
68. Which Canadian city has its nickname “Cowtown”?
69. What is Bagna càuda?
a dish from Piedmont, Italy made of garlic, anchovies, olive oil and butter, it is served and consumed in a manner similar to fondue.
70. What is polenta?
Cornmeal and water
71. Who is Ktaden?
Hero in the Abenaki mythology
72. What is Palm Sunday, a Christian holiday?
Commemoration of the triumphal entry of Jesus into Jerusalem; Last Sunday before Easter
73. What is the motto of the Monarchist League of Canada?
Fidelitate Coniuncti (United by fealty)
74. Berdkunk fort is located in which city?
75. In the Flintstones in what county is Bedrock?
76. Founded in 1177, New Gate is located in which city?
77. What is the third-largest Arab World company?
First Abu Dhabi Bank
78. Which city in the UK has its nickname- “Furryboots City”?
79. Beckton bus station is located in which city?
80. A average male will have 2000 what during his lifetime?
81. National Commercial Bank is located in which Arab country?
82. Oceanworld Manly (aquarium) is located in which country?
83. Which university in Argentina has its translated motto: Carry my name to the people?
National University of Córdoba
84. What is the female baby chicken called?
85. Harold Sakata was badly burned to play what character?
Odd Job in Goldfinger
86. What is Abura-sumashi?
A large-headed spirit who lives on a mountain pass in Kumamoto Prefecture.
87. What distinguished the 9th and 10th Cavalry?
All Black Regiments
88. Supreme god Shiva demonstrates which sect in Hinduism?
89. Who is Amatsuhikone?
Japanese god in mythology
90. Muscatel literally means what in Italian?
With Flies on it
91. Palazzo Barbarigo (palace) is located in which city?
92. The Second Incarnation of Vishnu as what in Hinduism?
Kurma ‘The Tortoise’ The Churning of the Ocean (paint on paper)
93. Amphitrite Point Light is located in which Canadian province?
94. Prudential plc insurance company was founded in which country?
95. What product put its logo on Dover cliffs – Act Parliament get off?
Quaker Oats Man
96. Cineleisure Orchard cinema is located in which country?
97. Where is the Headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization?
98. Where is the Headquarters of the Hitachi conglomerate?
99. Asif ibn Barkhiya is mentioned in which holy book?
100. What is the name of the Flintstones cat?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries