Random general knowledge trivia questions GK quiz answers free online test printable about the world is for the crazy learners. If you have a strong and general knowledge of important questions about the world, the world will be on your feet. Many steps in life will be easier if your random knowledge trivia questions are stronger than any other. Nothing will change if you don’t change by yourself. Practice more and more random knowledge trivia questions quizzes in order to fit yourself in any situation.
There are many forms of general knowledge quiz. Pick up whatever you need, however you what. Let’s solve this random knowledge trivia questions printable quiz trivia sooner or later!
Random knowledge trivia questions
1. What is Lithomyrmex rugosus?
2. What is Bourbonnais in France?
Donkey (Âne du Bourbonnais)
3. What are Seismic waves?
waves of energy that travel through Earth’s layers, and are a result of earthquakes, etc
4. In Afar Depression, Ethiopia fossils are found from what age?
5. Leslie C. Brand, Brand Park is located in which city?
6. What links BP, United Kingdom, Bird Class, Samsung Heavy Industries, and 2003-2006?
7. Which airport has its IATA code ACA?
General Juan N. Álvarez International Airport
8. The Fall of Man is a famous artwork crafted in 1616 by which painter?
9. Who sings “The Lady Is a Tramp”?
10. The word negligee is French and suggests the wearer does what?
Avoids refrains from housework
11. Who casts Claire in the 2002 thriller war film Below?
12. What airport has its ICAO code OEBA?
Al-Baha Domestic Airport
13. Woman is a 1972 studio album by whom?
14. Who casts Brice in the 2002 thriller war film Below?
15. The Begum’s Fortune is a popular 1879 novel by whom?
16. Fossil of Woolly mammoth was found in which US state?
17. Easter Parade movie was released in which year?
18. Where is the Headquarters of the Walker Books media company?
19. Aberdeen Airport is located in which country?
Scotland, United Kingdom
20. Aleph magazine is published from which country?
21. West Coast Fossil Park, Langebaanweg, is located in which country?
Western Cape, South Africa
22. Which park in London has this address, Hampton Ct Rd, Hampton TW12 2EJ, United Kingdom?
23. The Invisible Man & the Time Machine is a popular novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
24. What is Das Rheingold?
Music drama by Richard Wagner
25. Who is the music composer of the 2021 film Ghost Lab?
26. Who sings a 2021 song, Little Bit of Love?
27. Who is the spouse of Cardi B, an American rapper?
28. Who sings, How You Like That?
Jisoo, South Korean singer
29. Albrecht Altdorfer painted The Battle of Alexander at Issus in which year?
30. 46% of women say this is better than sex – what?
A good nights sleep
31. What was the highest-grossing musicals in 4?
32. Supreme god Ganesha demonstrates which sect in Hinduism?
33. What is the baby Dove called?
34. What is Harness racing?
where horses trot or pace while pulling a driver in a sulky.
35. What is Sinomeganeura?
Prehistoric insect (Carboniferous)
36. Who is Sir Plume in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
Thalestris’s “beau,” who makes an ineffectual challenge to the Baron
37. Qum Island or Peschany (island) is located in which country?
38. Principality of Antioch, a Crusader state in the past is now a part of which country??
north-west Syria, southern Turkey
39. Antonine Wall was built by whom?
the Romans in northern Britain
40. On Average North American women do what 83 times a year?
41. What has its nickname huff-duff?
the common name for a type of radio direction finding employed especially during the two world wars
42. Where is Arg Presidential Palace located?
Home of the President of Afghanistan
43. Which country has the third-longest coastline?
44. The Five precepts or five rules of training is the most important system of morality for whom?
45. 41% of American women believe what nationality best husbands?
46. Halal food is practiced by people from which religion?
47. What is Byeokgolje Ssangnyong Nori?
An ancient festival
48. What is the month of May called in Burmese?
49. Jesa is a ceremony commonly practiced in which country?
50. In Tennessee it is illegal to sell what on a Sunday?
51. What is Dom Pedro?
The world’s largest cut and polished aquamarine
52. Malsori Island, Ishulli i Malësorit is located in which country?
53. What is one of the largest emeralds and contains the largest single shard ever found?
The Bahia Emerald
54. Who are the winners in the Favourite Australian Movie Star (Male) category of the People’s Choice Awards (Australia) 1998?
55. Marathon runners have on average 14 a week – what?
56. Who is often considered (though not officially) to be the “primary god” of Shinto in Japan?
57. “Over the Rainbow” is a ballad composed by whom with lyrics by Yip Harburg?
58. Who is Bast?
cat-headed goddess associated with war, protection of Lower Egypt and the pharaoh, the sun, perfumes, ointments, and embalming
59. What is Atta cephalotes?
60. Which German striker was known as Der Bomber?
61. What is Dictyonema huaorani used for?
substance used in rituals
62. What is Tsuru no Ongaeshi?
folktale referring “a crane who repaid its gratitude”
63. National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA), controls water supply in which country?
64. What is a Squall line?
65. Depeche Mode the 80s group’s name translates as what?
66. What is Blackadore Caye (Cayo Negro)?
Island of Belize
67. Where do you find Anti-intrusion bar?
68. What is Atlantis?
Lost city of legend
69. According to WHO, what percent of the Argentine urban population do not have access to sewerage?
70. At the GRAMMYs in January (2020), who became the youngest solo artist of all time to win Album of the Year?
Billie Eilish, 18-years-old
71. Zaranj is located in which country?
72. HMS Endeavour, also known as HM Bark Endeavour, was a Royal Navy research vessel from which country?
73. Who is regarded by some modern historians as the first true king of England?
74. The boxing kangaroo is a national symbol of which country?
75. Hemeroticism is what?
76. What is the home team for Aggie Memorial Stadium, Las Cruces, NM?
New Mexico State
77. Where do you find an Air cycle machine?
78. Espora class frigates are owned by which country?
79. Accento, which originated in Italy is used in which area?
80. Which Alfred Hitchcock thriller is notorious for its shocking “shower scene”?
81. What is an analytical balance?
a class of balance designed to measure small mass in the sub-milligram range
82. What is used for measuring humidity?
83. What is an almucantar?
a circle on the celestial sphere parallel to the horizon
84. What is the first animated feature ever made?
El Apóstol (The Apostle), 1917
85. Who said “Losing my virginity was a career move”?
86. Which country originated the 1948 animated television series Crusader Rabbit?
87. What is the official name of the Bangladeshi Navy?
Bangladesh Nou Bahini
88. Animated feature film Sin dejar rastros (Without a Trace) was made in 1918 by which country?
89. What is a 1950 British film noir directed and produced by Alfred Hitchcock and starring Jane Wyman, Marlene Dietrich?
90. Who played Jack in Titanic?
91. Frozen ranks what in the top 50 highest-grossing films of all time?
92. MasSpec Pen can detect which disease?
93. Weather Underground (TV) is located in which country?
94. What is the birth flower of February?
Violet or primrose
95. In Georgia it’s illegal for a barber to do what?
96. What is Panchang?
The Hindu calendar or Panjika refers to a set of various lunisolar calendars
97. Who were the original members of Destiny’s Child?
Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland, LeToya Luckett, and LaTavia Roberson
98. In Chinese astrology, the planets are associated with the life forces of Yin and yang and what else?
99. Daffodil or jonquil symbolizes what?
100. Which London borough was famously Amy Winehouse’s hangout?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries