Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English GK free online trivia test quiz answer printable is full of crucial facts and information. Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers are appropriate for everyone from any faculty and with any level of merit. There is no of learning, keep going with the right materials you have on the internet.
Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers are full of jaw-dropping facts, useful information, and nail-biting challenges and suspense. Invest 60 minutes for these Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English from your valuable time in order to improve your learning and knowledge base for a lifetime. This Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers quiz is not the only one you should pursue, there are many more Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers quizzes and valuable content here on this website, and all for free for the sake of your education.
Be the first among your friends and competitors to solve Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English!
Random general knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. How many principal organs are there of the United Nations (UN)?
2. SoftBank Group conglomerate is located in which country?
3. Where is the Headquarters of the Tesco retail company?
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
4. What is the male baby chicken called?
5. Where do you find temperature on earth similar as the surface of the Sun?
Earth’s inner core’s surface
6. What is a famous fossil site in Eritrea?
Buia, Danakil Depression
7. What links BP, United Kingdom, Tree Class, Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., and 2002-2004?
8. Which country has the second-longest coastline?
9. Ahimsa, also spelled Ahinsa, is an ancient principle of nonviolence of which country?
10. The Victorians began circumcision of male babies to stop what?
11. Amram is mentioned in which holy book?
12. HSBC Banking company was founded in which country?
13. What is Wadi Al-Hitan – Valley of The Whales?
Fossil park in Egypt
14. Which airport has its IATA code ABZ?
15. What is Beopgonori?
An ancient festival
16. In 1984, fossil of Basilosaurus whale found in Alabama is from which age?
17. California Girl is a 2002 studio album by whom?
18. Who was Fred Astaire?
American actor, dancer, singer, choreographer, and television presenter
19. Omaha is located in which US state?
20. Who rejected the role of Riddler in Batman Forever?
21. Funny Face movie was released in which year?
22. Walker Books media company was founded in 1978 by whom?
23. The Lighthouse at the End of the World is a popular 1905 novel by whom?
24. What is the area of Bushy Park, London?
25. What is William Tell?
Opera by C F Von Schiller and Gioachino Rossini
26. Southwest Georgia Regional Airport is located in which country?
Georgia, United States
27. The Sherlock Holmes Museum is located in which city?
28. The Red Room is a popular 1896 short story by whom?
H. G. Wells
29. Cyrus the Great in the Quran is a theory that identifies whom?
30. Where is a horses poll?
Between its ears
31. Bradbury Mausoleum, Mountain View Cemetery is located in which city?
32. Mandla Plant Fossils National Park is located in which country?
33. What does VLCC mean?
Very Large Crude Carriers
34. Who sings “I Left My Heart In San Francisco”?
35. Who casts Brice in the 2002 thriller war film Below?
36. The first surah of the Quran (Surah Al-Fatihah), consisting of how many verses?
37. Supreme deity Shakti (Devi) demonstrates which sect in Hinduism?
38. What airport has its ICAO code HEBL?
Abu Simbel Airport
39. The Farnese Hercules is a famous artwork crafted in 1592 by which painter?
40. McDonald’s and Burger King put what on their fries?
Sugar to brown color
41. Which organization has established its Lists of Intangible Cultural Heritage?
42. What is Ankylomyrma coronacantha?
43. What is Âne Africain?
Donkey breed in the Central African Republic, Chad
44. What is the language of the 2021 film Ghost Lab?
45. Who sings a 2021 song, Hold On?
46. County of Edessa, a Crusader state in the past is now a part of which country?
47. What is Alpine Wall?
48. What does ELINT mean?
49. What is the DOB of Cardi B, an American rapper?
October 11, 1992
50. The foghorn of the QE2 plays in what note?
51. Josef Albers painted Homage to the Square: Against Deep Blue in which year?
52. What is BBC Two?
a British free-to-air television network owned and operated by the BBC
53. A rare Rembrandt landscape stole from the museum by armed robbers in 1972 with how much of its estimated value?
estimated in 2003 to have appreciated to $5 million
54. What is SHINee?
Boy band in South Korea
55. What were the highest-grossing musicals in 1981?
56. Kim Ji-soo, better known mononymously as what, a South Korean singer and actress?
57. What is Jump racing, or Jumps racing?
also known as Steeplechasing or, in the UK and Ireland, National Hunt racing, where horses race over obstacles.
58. What is Bohemiatupus?
Prehistoric insect (Carboniferous)
59. Who is Thalestris in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
Belinda’s friend, named for the Queen of the Amazons
60. What is the name of the elephant-headed god in India?
61. Daş Zirə or Vulf (island) is located in which country?
62. Where is Tajbeg Palace located?
Afghanistan– inaccurately known as the Queen’s Palace in English
63. Burmese people celebrate Thingyan during what time of the year?
64. What is Yut Nori, also known as Yunnori, Nyout, and Yoot?
a traditional board game played in Korea
65. In 829, Alfred the Great, was an overlord of western Mercia and used what title?
King of the Angles and Saxons
66. Which movie wins the Favourite Australian Movie category of the People’s Choice Awards (Australia) 1998?
67. Which Japanese goddess’s name means “Shines from Heaven” or “the great kami who shine Heaven”?
68. Kunë Island, Ishulli i Kunës is located in which country?
69. Aggie Memorial Stadium is located in which city in the USA?
70. Name the top Premier League goalscorer to never have been capped for his country?
71. Who is Ifri?
war goddess in Berber
72. 26% of McDonald’s Ontario employees admit doing what?
Putting bodily fluids in the food
73. What is Hamaguri nyōbo?
Folktale in Japan
74. What is Easter and Holy Week, a Christian holiday?
Death and Resurrection of Jesus
75. What is Ambergris Caye?
Island of Belize
76. What is Charye in Krea?
77. What is Lutheranism?
one of the largest branches of Protestantism
78. Phonetically spelled out what does Esso means in Japan?
79. HMAS Anzac (D59) was a Battle-class destroyer of which country’s navy?
Royal Australian Navy
80. Which singer starred in The Bodyguard?
81. Qantas Airways Limited is the flag carrier of which country?
82. Who is Anhur?
The Egyptian god of war, not a native god
83. What is Bullet ant venom used for?
substance used in rituals
84. What is Abura-akago?
An infant ghost who licks the oil out of andon lamps.
85. Paranoid is a music album by which pop group?
86. Niagara is an oil painting by whom?
Frederic Edwin Church
87. What is Atta capiguara?
88. Who is Glooscap?
A Hero in Abenaki mythology
89. What is Arthurian Camelot?
Lost city of legend
90. For what movie did Steven Spielberg win his first Oscar for Best Director?
91. What are Aquamarines?
92. What is New Year’s Day called in Korea?
93. The Seven Network is a major commercial free-to-air television network in which country?
94. Where do you find a Cowl screen?
Vehicle’s engine cover
95. Most Jell-o contains crushed what?
96. The University of Patras is a public university in which country?
97. Where do you find an Aft pressure bulkhead?
98. Who is Amano-Iwato?
Japanese god in mythology
99. Who is the goddess of the black bees in Hinduism?
100. The first music video on MTV aired on August 1, 1981. But what song was it for?
‘Video Killed The Radio Star’ by The Buggles
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries