Quiz questions and answers GK fun facts printable trivia are awesome for any learner. We are always getting smarter and more intelligent, in my opinion, as long as we homo sapiens, who are powerful learning machines, quiz questions, and answers GK fun facts printable trivia, continue to be steadfastly resourceful in putting whatever we have learned and acquired to create productive outcomes or construct concrete deliverables that can eventually add/compound/multiply value to our life, work, business, or even to our client(s). A quiz questions and answers GK fun facts printable trivia is mostly because we have amassed a massive and constantly expanding inventory of information, experience, and insight about why things worked, why they didn’t, and what may work better, quicker, or even smarter the next time around.
In 1997, Ronaldo, a Brazilian striker for Barcelona/Inter, wins his first of two Ballon d’Or honors, beating out Real Madrid forward Predrag Mijatovi and Juventus midfielder Zinedine Zidane. Explore the quiz questions and answers GK fun facts printable trivia.
Tom Barrasso, a goalkeeper for the Buffalo Sabres, wins his 100th NHL game against the Detroit Red Wings in 1987, becoming him the youngest player to do it at the age of 22 years and 9 months. Enjoy quiz questions and answers GK fun facts printable trivia.
Following a revolt by the Portuguese nobles in 1640, Portugal regains freedom after 60 years of Spanish control; the Portuguese Restoration War begins in 1640 and lasts until 1668 when Spain recognizes the country’s independence. Share quiz questions and answers GK fun facts printable trivia!
Quiz Questions and Answers GK Fun Facts Printable Trivia
1. Who is the writer of the fiction, 2666 (first English translation, Natasha Wimmer, 2008)?
2. Very afraid=?
3. Samuel Wanjiru held the Olympic record in Marathon in which game?
4. What is the 10th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
5. Colo is born, the first gorilla to be bred in captivity at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Columbus, Ohio in which year?
6. “Merry Christmas”, the first SMS in the world was sent on what date?
December 3, 1992
7. In which year, Referenda in Comoros-3 islands for independence, 1 stays French?
8. Yellow fever is caused by which insect?
9. If you want to record music from the Air Studios, where do you go in London, England?
10. 1,000,000th NBA points scored in which year?
11. The fermented fish sauce is known as what in the Philippines?
12. In 1970, which Treblinka SS commander was sentenced to life imprisonment?
13. What Walt Disney Picture film was released on February 7, 1940?
14. Aero VIP airline was Headquartered in which city?
15. KWRB (now KFNE) TV channel 10 in Lander-Riverton, WY (ABC) began in which year?
16. What is the slogan of the Sinn Féin party in the Republic of Ireland?
17. In 1971, UN General Assembly ratified which former Austrian President as Secretary-General?
18. What is the Harry Potter character Barty Crouch Junior?
a Hogwarts Professor
19. What is a ramen dish that is a regional cuisine of Nagasaki, Japan, different versions exist in Japan, Korea, and China?
20. In 1959, which NY Ranger goalie wears a customized mask?
21. Modal Verb “MAY” refers to what?
Permission, supposition, with doubt, if not prohibition
22. WCVW TV channel 57 in Richmond, VA (PBS) begins broadcasting in which year?
23. What is the largest city of the Mexican state, Baja California?
24. What is the Indonesian term for a steamed bun?
25. Which song written by Ross Bagdasarian (under the stage name of David Seville) reached #1 in 1958?
Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late)
26. Where is the Headquarters of the South Asian Football Federation (SAFF)?
27. Name a country, where political parties are banned; candidates must be independent?
28. KUAC TV channel 9 in Fairbanks/College, AK (PBS) begins broadcasting in which year?
29. The US Constitution was put into operation on what date in 1789?
30. In which year, the Continental League awards its last franchise to Dallas-Fort Worth?
31. What is Tsu Chu or Cuju?
32. In which year, the 2nd cease-fire between IRA & the British; lasts until approx April 1975?
33. Which singer had the music track You Are the Sunshine of My Life- one of the number 1 singles during the 1970s?
34. What is the name of the teen dramedy, premiered on March 11, 2021, by HBO Max?
35. In 1958, “Whoop-Up” opens at which theatre in NYC for 56 performances?
36. What is a Buffalo’s home called?
37. Autoweek is an automotive-related magazine published from which country?
38. Words to use instead of VERY: Very evil —>?
39. Who wrote the fiction, Wolf Hall (2009)?
40. In 1946, which team beat NY Yankees 14-9 in the AAFC championship game?
41. Face upto =?
to face, to accept the challenge
42. Sterling Hayden, and Coleen Gray cast in which American film in 1954?
Arrow in the Dust
43. Words to use instead of VERY: Very eager —>?
44. Which roots are vertically elongated basal parts of the stem that spread in different directions in the soil?
45. In 1956, which musical was closed at Barrymore Theater NYC after 221 performances?
“New Faces of 1956”
46. Irish Civil War began in which year?
47. In Roman mythology, who is the god of thunder and lightning?
48. Who said, “One cannot step twice in the same river”?
49. What was the name of the television reunion film aired in 197 on NBC?
Father Knows Best Reunion
50. “Bal Negre” was closed at which theatre in NYC after 54 performances in 1946?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Quiz about Human Body Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers about Human Body
- 100 Summer Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Facts GK for Adults
- 100 Spring Trivia Questions and Answers Facts Quiz for Seniors
- 50 Halloween Fun Facts Quiz and Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Winter Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz Facts
- 100 May Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 April Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 March Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 February Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 January Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 December Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 November Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 October Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions Answer GK English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Really Random Quiz Questions Answers GK English Trivia
- 100 GK Quiz Questions for Kids and Adults in English Printable
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz English