Really random quiz questions knowledge trivia questions and answers general knowledge free online GK practice quiz test in English. There is nothing like really random quiz questions in English because the GK pattern has no end and different perspectives and situations consider different general knowledge interesting and important. The best way to prepare yourself with as many types of really random quiz questions and answers as you can in order to find a common pattern for the most important really random quiz questions and answers general knowledge in English. Who practices GK regularly will definitely find his own selection of the most important really random quiz questions in English to carry through.
Let’s solve these really random quiz questions and answers general knowledge quiz in English and prepare yourself with many other similar really random quiz questions and answer as you find on the internet.
Really random quiz questions
1. What are Baroque pearls?
pearls with an irregular non-spherical shape
2. Nobel Prize in Literature is being given since which year?
3. Adidas Kampung is a what?
4. The Amanda Award is being given since which year?
5. Which country has its national motto: There is no god but God; Muhammad is the messenger of God?
6. What is the baby chicken called?
7. Which airport has its IATA code ABY?
Southwest Georgia Regional Airport
8. Who casts Hiroshi Nakatsu in the 2009 film Battle Under Orion?
9. What airport has its ICAO code KABR?
Aberdeen Regional Airport
10. What liqueur is prepared from cumin and caraway seeds?
11. Acapulco city is located in which country?
12. The Great Hercules is a famous artwork crafted in 1589 by which painter?
13. Which European zoo has this motto: Natura Artis Magistra (Nature is the teacher of art)?
14. Who sings “Some Velvet Morning”?
15. Century City Doctors Hospital is located in which city in California, United States?
16. What is the color of Centaur Pearl?
17. Haugesund city is located in which country?
18. Who was Tony Bennett?
19. Long Island City is located in which US state?
20. What links horses rabbits and rats?
21. Which Canadian city has its nickname “Alberta’s Centennial City”?
22. Top Hat movie was released in which year?
23. Walker Books media company was founded in which year?
24. Antrim County Airport is located in which country?
Bellaire, Michigan, United States
25. The Carpathian Castle is a popular 1892 novel by whom?
26. Bushy Park is located in which city?
27. Which city in the UK has its nickname- Sweet ‘Berdare?
28. What is the largest Arab World company?
29. Shifting Gears is a 2013 studio album by whom?
30. Choroti women are expected to do what during sex?
Spit in their partners face
31. Which university in Argentina has its translated motto: Argentine virtue is strength and study?
University of Buenos Aires
32. SEA LIFE Centre Aquarium is located in which city?
33. Active Pass Lighthouse is located in which Canadian province?
34. The Research Magnificent is a popular 1915 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
35. What is Wozzeck?
Opera by Alban Berg
36. QNB Banking Group is located in which country?
37. Who is the director of the 2021 film Ghost Lab?
38. Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters (aquarium) is located in which country?
39. Who sings a 2021 song, Country Again?
40. Alces Alces is the Latin name for what animal?
41. Addington Village Interchange (bus station) is located in which city?
42. American rapper Cardi B was born in which city?
Washington Heights, NY
43. Aghjkaberd fort is located in which city?
44. What is GOT7?
Boy band in South Korea
45. Landscape with Cottages by Rembrandt van Rijn was stolen from which location?
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal, Canada
46. St Werburgh’s Gate is located in which city?
47. Homage to the Square: Against Deep Blue is a 1955 painting by whom?
48. What is the capital of the Republic of Artsakh?
49. What were the highest-grossing musicals in 1980?
50. Volney was in hundreds of films where can you see him?
MGM films he was the lion
51. Where is the Headquarters of the BP Oil and Gas company?
52. The story of Dhul al-Qarnayn mentioned in the Quran has been hypothised as to whom?
Alexander the Great
53. Which English defender became the first to move between two English clubs for over £30 million in 2002?
54. Carnival Cinema Golden Mile Tower is located in which country?
55. What is Flat racing?
where horses gallop directly between two points around a straight or oval track.
56. Supreme god Vishnu demonstrates which sect in Hinduism?
57. What is Meganeura?
Prehistoric insect (Carboniferous)
58. Who is Clarissa in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
A woman in attendance at the Hampton Court party lends the Baron the pair of scissors
59. The International Court of Justice, sometimes known as what?
the World Court
60. Directed by Guy Ritchie, who plays the Genie in the 2019 adaptation of Aladdin?
61. Palazzo Adoldo (palace) is located in which city?
62. Itochu trading company is located in which country?
63. Wadi Al-Hitan – Valley of The Whales, Fayyoum, Western Desert fossil park is located in which country?
64. 25% of women regularly do what?
Shave off pubic hair
65. Boyuk Zira or Nargin (island) is located in which country?
66. In 1984, a fossil of Basilosaurus whale was found in which US state?
67. Henry Bergh Pyramid Mausoleum, Green-Wood Cemetery is located in which city?
Brooklyn, New York
68. What Muslims say in Arabic for “In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”?
bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
69. What is the largest religion in the Indian subcontinent and the third largest religion in the world?
70. Which movie star is killed off in the opening scene of Scream?
71. What is Exxon?
Supertanker in Panama
72. What is a famous fossil site in Ethiopia?
73. Sazan Island, Ishulli i Sazanit is located in which country?
74. What is Abumi-guchi?
A furry creature formed from the stirrup of a mounted military commander who worked for Yamata no Orochi.
75. What is Alderney?
Island in the Bailiwick of Guernsey
76. The temperature at the Earth’s core’s surface is estimated to be what?
approximately 5,700 K (5,430 °C; 9,800 °F)
77. Who is Bedig-wajo?
Hero in Abenaki mythology
78. What is an animal breed Anatolian in Turkey?
79. What is Advent, a Christian holiday?
Preparation for the commemoration of Jesus’ Birth. Start of the Christmas Season
80. What is the first rule of Fight Club?
Never talk about Fight Club
81. What is Myrmica duisburgi?
82. What is the Persian New Year called?
83. What links BP, United Kingdom, P-Class, Samsung Heavy Industries, and 1999-2000?
Very Large Crude Carriers (VLCC)
84. Kingdom of Cyprus, a Crusader state in the past is now a part of which country?
Island of Cyprus (north and south)
85. What is Ambergris Group?
Island of Belize
86. What is a staging area?
a location where organisms, people, vehicles, equipment, or material are assembled before use (in army)
87. WHat is SIGINT?
Signals intelligence and signals intelligence in modern history
88. Who is Ajisukitakahikone?
Japanese god in mythology
89. Matsya avatara is the first incarnation of which Hindu god?
90. In what 1976 thriller does Robert De Niro famously say “You talkin’ to me?”
91. Where is Darul Aman Palace located?
Kabul – the country’s most famous palace.
92. Which country has the longest coastline?
93. What color are the Amazon river dolphins?
94. What is TWF?
The World Factbook
95. George Washington carried a portable what?
96. Lacto vegetarian diets are practiced by people from which religion?
97. What is the proper list of 4 of Mediterranean countries, Southern European coast, from west to east?
Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar, France
98. What conc. product carried in tankers has a hazardous sign?
99. What is WWOOF?
World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms, or Willing Workers on Organic Farms
100. In which London borough was David Bowie born?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers the 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries