General knowledge quiz family questions answers are awesome! The facts, concepts, theories, and principles that are taught are all part of the general knowledge quiz family. It has little to do with the abilities that students develop in academic courses, such as reading, writing, and researching. Knowledge Is Crucial. The general knowledge quiz family is a potent and vital component of existence. “An educated person is revered everywhere,” according to a well-known Sanskrit poem.
Man has untold power as a result of his knowledge. Man can conquer entities that are far stronger than him in strength if he has general knowledge, quiz family. Humans have benefited from the general knowledge quiz family, and our society has progressed as a result. People’s success is based on their general knowledge quiz family. The greater your knowledge, the greater your advantage over others. The power of knowledge should not be exploited to harm others.
General knowledge quiz family is like money; the more of it somebody has, the more he wants. Knowledge is eternal. Once attained, knowledge emits a light that extends beyond its immediate confines. The general knowledge quiz family is derived from information. Truth, proof, and conviction are all implied by the phrase knowledge. The foundation of knowledge systems is facts and values. There are no limits to knowledge. It’s there to be shared their general knowledge quiz family.
General knowledge quiz family
1. Chanel ready-to-wear collection exhibition is held biannually in which city?
3. What is one of the largest shipbuilding companies with a world share rank of 1 (50%) in PC?
Hyundai Mipo Dockyard
4. OOCL supertanker is originated in which country?
5. Which film won the best makeup Oscar in 1992?
Bram Stoker’s Dracula
6. What is the HMS Achates?
7. What is the month of June in Hungarian?
8. What are titis, sakis and uakaris?
9. John Barefoot is a philatelist, stamp dealer, and publisher from which country?
10. If you had crabites what have you got?
Collection of fossil crabs
11. Bolaffi (Italy) is a what type of company?
12. In 1929, what is considered to be one of the first “serious” science fiction films?
Woman in the Moon
13. Mohammad Razigul, flag bearer for Wrestling at the summer Olympics in 1988 was from which country?
14. What is Aikido?
Japanese Martial art
15. This TV series ran for 78 episodes before it was scrapped – what?
16. Which airport has its IATA code ACK?
Nantucket Memorial Airport, Massachusetts, United States
17. A year zero does not exist in the Anno Domini (AD) calendar year system – true or false?
18. Which famous comedian was featured on the postage stamp of the United States in 1991?
19. In which language, June is named junho?
20. John Lennon named The Quarrymen after what?
His old school
21. New York City mail service to Boston started in which year?
22. What is the name of rabbits in The Tales of Beedle the Bard, by J. K. Rowling?
23. What is the Genus of true tamarins?
24. Who experienced a wrongful conviction in the United States, and was hanged for the charge of murder of Haymarket affair on May 4, 1886, in Chicago, Illinois?
Oscar Neebe, August Spies, and Albert Parsons
25. What was Elvis Presley’s first US number one?
26. What is the ICAO code of Kotoka International Airport, Accra, Ghana?
27. The Thanjavur Maratha kingdom ruled by the Bhonsle dynasty was a principality of Tamil Nadu between which centuries?
17th and 19th centuries
28. What were Beveled rim bowls?
Small, undecorated, mass-produced clay bowls were most common in the 4th millennium B.C.
29. In 1913, which French engineer derived the equations for space flight?
30. The Academie Francais3e ensures the purity of what?
The French language
31. What was Kitty Hawk?
Mars airplane micro mission, proposed for 17 December 2003, canceled
32. Triomphant class submarines are the Ballistic Missile Submarines (SSBN) owned by which country?
33. Kappa is a turtle-like humanoid in which mythology?
34. What is the first novel of Stephen King?
35. Yvon Petra was the last man to do what at Wimbledon?
36. In 1605, who publishes the alchemical treatise A New Light of Alchemy which proposed the existence of the “food of life” within the air, much later recognized as oxygen?
37. When did Modern humans from Southeast Asia migrate to Sahul (modern Australia, New Guinea, and Tasmania)?
38. Joshua Angrist is famous for what achievement?
Nobel laureate, Economics, 2021
39. Who held the first English circumnavigation of Earth and the second carried out in a single expedition?
Francis Drake (1577-1580)
40. What is embolia?
Hesitations in speech
41. Las Palmas metropolitan area is located in which country?
42. Steven Weinberg, Noble Prize in Physics in 1979 is an alumnus of which university?
43. Built in 1993 by the USA, where is the 10 m Keck 1 telescope located?
Mauna Kea Observatory, Hawaii
44. (364–392) Valentinian dynasty governed during which era of the Roman Empire?
45. In France what is eau de vie?
46. Which Roman Emperor from Julio-Claudian dynasty ruled for 22 years, 5 months, and 27 days?
47. In which year, the first use of rockets (with the solid fuel Le Prieur rocket) for both air-to-air attacks, and air to the ground?
48. Sheldon Glashow, Noble Prize in Physics in 1979 is an alumnus of which university?
49. Trigg is a what type of dog?
50. How many best director Oscars did Alfred Hitchcock win?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz