It’s time to enjoy Christmas trivia questions and answers. Almost every country on the globe celebrates Christmas in a unique way. Christmas in Mexico (Navidad) is a million miles from the Christmas we know and love in the United States. Celebrate Christmas trivia questions and answers printable family quiz. There are several activities in Mexico leading up to January 6th, which is Epiphany Day (The Three Wise Men’s Day), also known as “El Dia de los Reyes.” All of the activities that take place between Christmas (Navidad) and January 6th are dexterously commemorated.
The Christmas tree, according to William Muir Auld’s book Christmas Traditions, found its way into the hearts and homes of Christian people via their thoughts and feelings. “On the night of Christ’s birth, despite frost and ice, all the trees in the woodland flowered and yielded fruit,” wrote Auld (Auld 138). Georg Jacob, a tenth-century geographer, was the first to tell this narrative. Explore Christmas trivia questions and answers a free online fun quiz. This legend was as well-known as the birth of Christ. Writing may be used to trace the origins of Christmas trees.
Since Halloween, they’ve had their plastic Christmas trees and blow-up Frosty the Snowmans. Yes, Christmas is rapidly approaching, bringing with it doorbuster bargains, lengthy lines, late-night internet shopping, and a last-minute dash to the next Target. Share Christmas trivia questions and answers to printable quizzes for family fun. This commercialization has come to characterize Christmas over the years, and the once emotive holiday has become more focused on the quality of presents than the time spent with loved ones.
Christmas is a worldwide cultural and economic phenomenon as well as a hallowed religious event. Christmas has been commemorated by both religious and secular customs and behaviors for about two millennia. Here are the Christmas trivia questions and answers holiday quizzes for everyone. Decorating the Christmas tree, exchanging gifts, visiting the church, spending time with friends and family, and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive are all popular traditions. Religious reform swept the country in the early 17th century.
A Christmas Carol is a classic Christmas story. Listening to or telling ghost stories is something that many people enjoy doing. People love this because it allows them to share some of their own experiences, thoughts, or opinions with others. Celebrate Christmas, and solve Christmas trivia questions and answers. Some of them may be quite frightening, while others may just be somewhat so. It’s also a wonderful approach to socializing since you’re talking to others and sharing experiences that they could find fascinating, leading them to believe you’re incredibly intelligent because you’re telling stories. Let’s explore these Christmas trivia questions and answers!
Christmas family fun trivia questions and answers printable quiz
Here are the 50 best Christmas trivia questions and answers for you:
1. On the tenth day of Christmas, what does my true love give to me?
Answer: Lords a-leaping
2. Which is the most famous Christmas ballet of all time?
Answer: The Nutcracker
3. Which song begins with “Joy to the World, the Savior reigns!”?
Answer: “Joy to the World”
4. Which Christmas song’s second verse begins with “The cattle are lowing”?
Answer: “Away In a Manger”
5. In 1949, Gene Autry recorded a song about a famous reindeer. What is the name of this song?
Answer: “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”
6. What song does Lucy ask Schroeder to play on his piano in “A Charlie Brown Christmas”?
Answer: “Jingle Bells”
7. Which popular Christmas carol also moonlights as a lullaby?
Answer: “Away in a Manger”
8. Which carol, other than “Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer,” is based on children?
Answer: “Frosty the Snowman”
9. What color was the Christmas that Elvis “The King” Presley had?
Answer: “Blue Christmas”
10. Which song’s second line begins with, “Led by the light of faith serenely beaming”?
Answer: “O Holy Night”
11. In the animated TV special, “Twas the Night before Christmas”, the townsfolk create a song to attract Santa back. According to the song, what is calling Santa?
Answer: Christmas Bells
12. In the song “The Little Drummer Boy” kept time. Who accompanied him?
Answer: The ox and the lamb
13. In 1953, this Christmas song was Eartha Kitt’s biggest hit of her career.
Answer: “Santa Baby”
14. In 1946, Nat King Cole recorded a hit with a song about “chestnuts roasting over an open fire.” What is the name of this song?
Answer: “The Christmas Song”
15. In 1947, Gene Autry recorded a song in which he told listeners to “Hang your stockings and say your prayers ’cause Santa Claus comes tonight. What is the name of this song?
Answer: “Here Comes Santa Claus”
16. Jimmy Boyd was 12 years old in 1952 when he scored a hit with a song about something that happened under the mistletoe. What is the name of this song?
Answer: “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”
17. What is the name of The Grinch’s dog?
18. Which reindeer is Rudolph’s father?
19. How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
20. Who wrote the song “Here Comes Santa Claus?
21. What were the first artificial Christmas trees made of?
22. What does it mean when a bell rings?
An angel gets his wings
23. What is the name of the book that Clarence the Angel is reading at the beginning of “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
24. What bonus does Clark Griswold get from his company originally?
1-year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club
25. What does Linus think the snowflakes need when he catches them on his tongue in “A Charlie Brown Christmas”?
26. What is Ralphie’s little brother’s name in the movie “A Christmas Story”?
27. What did the Parker family eat for Christmas dinner instead of turkey in “A Christmas Story”?
28. Who is the original owner of Frosty the Snowman’s magic hat?
29. What kind of special snow, that never disappears, is Frosty the Snowman made of?
30. Every year, which things to Santa Claus flood post offices across the world and every year?
31. Which Christmas trees spark more than joy?
32. The term “Xmas” dates back to the __
33. How many Americans celebrate Christmas?
34. Americans spend nearly ____ on gifts.
35. Candy canes got their start in __
36. Every year, since 1947, the people of _______ have gifted the people of London a Christmas tree to place in the public courtyard.
37. Which was first invented in 1610 in Germany and was once made of real silver?
38. Who caught the Grinch stealing everything?
39. How much did the Grinch’s heart grow on Christmas day?
40. On the 11th day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
Eleven Pipers Piping
41. How many total items would you receive if you received all of the gifts in “The Twelve Days of Christmas”?
42. Where does Santa Claus live?
The North Pole
43. What character says, “This fog’s as thick as peanut butter”?
Yukon Cornelius in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
44. What is the name of the boy who is by himself in the movie “Home Alone”?
45. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
46. How does Santa’s belly shake?
Like a bowl full of jelly
47. In what year did Hallmark introduce its first Christmas cards?
48. What name is Santa known as in France?
49. Which song was originally written for Thanksgiving but then became one of the most popular Christmas songs?
50. In what year was Mrs. Claus first introduced?
1889 in the book “Goody Santa Claus on a Sleigh Ride”
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 GK Easy Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Good GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz Facts
- 60 Horse Riding Quiz Questions and Answers Equine Trivia Facts
- 50 Fun Family Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK English Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 Awesome Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Fun Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 General Information Quiz Bee Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Questions GK Quiz Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions with Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Fun History GK Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Quiz Rounds and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Family Friendly GK Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Simple GK Questions and Answers Printable English Trivia