There is many learning stuff on the internet. General knowledge quiz for kids with answers are an easy way to collect easy knowledge in order to grow common sense as well as IQ.
General knowledge quiz for kids with answers are appropriate for kids so that they can improve their level of GK and beat their friends in the competition and fun.
We picked this general knowledge quiz for kids with answers printable from reliable and authentic sources. Let’s solve the general knowledge quiz for kids with answers below!
General knowledge quiz for kids with answers
1. Genghis khan ruled which country?
2. How many colored balls are there in billiards?
The game is played with 22 balls, made up of one white ball (the cue ball), 15 red balls, and six numbered colored balls including one yellow 2, one green 3, one brown 4, one blue 5, one pink 6, and one black (valued at 7 points).
3. What is a tactile writing system used by people who are visually impaired?
4. Food is either cooled or warmed to a suitable temperature in the mouth. T/F?
5. Which award has the words for valor on it?
6. Angel falls Venezuela Highest but where second Highest?
7. How did George II die?
Fell off toilet
8. How many different types of bowling balls are there?
There are three types of bowling balls used in today’s game: plastic, urethane and reactive.
9. Viticulture is the growing of what plants?
10. Feet have how many sweat glands and can produce more than a pint of sweat a day?
11. Who wrote the children’s novel Swallows and Amazons?
12. On television what was Flipper?
13. What is the biggest canal in the world?
Hangzhou Grand Canal (Grand Canal)
14. Which country grows the most fruit?
15. Every person has a unique tongue print. T/F?
16. Who painted “The Last Supper”?
Leonardo da Vinci
17. Who was the Roman goddess of the hearth?
18. From what age, humans gradually begin to shrink in size.
19. What is the state capital of New Jersey?
20. What is the moral story of a mariner written by William Wordsworth?
The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
21. The atoms that make up your body are mostly empty space, despite there being so many of them, without that space you would compress into a tiny volume. T/F?
22. Which animal lays eggs?
23. What does an alopecia sufferer lack?
24. What is the capital of Morocco?
25. As of 2021, what is the biggest ship in the world?
26. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill
two swimming pools
27. Who was the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite?
28. Who betrayed Jesus to the Romans?
29. What is the oldest swimming stroke?
Breaststroke (16th century)
30. Linus Torvalds invented and wrote what?
Linux computer (operating system)
31. Collective nouns – A bloat of what?
32. Which Athenian philosopher wrote nothing – immortalized by Plato?
33. What was the first James Bond book?
34. Universal Studios Hollywood was founded in which year?
35. What is the common name for the star Sirius?
36. In America what color is the Green Card?
37. The bander macaque has which commoner name?
38. What would you do with a Yashmak?
Wear it – it’s an Arab veil
39. Who was an Italian polymath of the High Renaissance who was active as a painter, draughtsman, engineer, scientist, theorist, sculptor and architect?
Leonardo da Vinci
40. What links – Goa – Kerala – Assam – Bihar?
41. If uncoiled, the DNA in all the cells in your body would stretch 10 billion miles, from here to ____ and back.
42. Who discovered radium?
43. Ageusia is the loss of which sense?
44. What kind of animal is a lurcher?
45. What digit does not exist in Roman Numerals?
46. Humans share 50% of their DNA with what?
47. The Disney Land was established in which year?
July 17, 1955, Anaheim, California, United States
48. Who was the first man in space?
49. The Sundarbans is a UNESCO heritage, and the largest mangrove forests, situated in
India and Bangladesh
50. Which country do Sinologists study?
51. Humans have the ability to differentiate about how many odors?
52. Who wrote the character, Tarzan?
Edgar Rice Burroughs
53. Jagger, Richards, Wyman, Jones, Watts, Stewart – which band?
The Rolling Stones
54. What is the currency of Austria?
55. How many colored pieces are there in the carrom board?
56. Who wrote Gulliver’s Travels (both names)?
57. Alan Stuart Konigsberg famous as who?
58. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and crayfish have 200. T/F?
59. Where in your body is your patella?
Knee ( it’s the kneecap )
60. Portugal has had six Kings with what the first name what?
61. Glabella is the space between your what?
62. What animal lives in a drey?
63. What is Islamic equal to the red cross?
64. What are the only primates that don’t have pigment in the palms of their hands?
65. Which is the first language in the world?
66. Who wrote The Jungle Book?
67. Which country set up the world’s first chemistry lab in 1650?
68. What on our skin is caused by the pull of muscles attached to hair follicles and makes the hair upright?
69. Aer Lingus is the national airline of which country?
Republic of Ireland or Eire
70. How did Alfred Nobel make his money He invented?
71. Muhammad (PBUH) is the prophet of which religion?
72. What are the only mammal that cannot swallow and breathe at the same time?
73. What color is Spock’s blood?
74. What links the names Botvinik, Tal, Karpov, Fischer?
Chess World Champs
75. How many pieces of dice are there in the carrom board?
A carrom set contains 19 pieces (striker not included)
76. What martial arts name means gentle way?
77. What links – Dhaka- Rajshahi – Chottogram – Sylhet?
78. What are the best long-distance runners on the planet. Better than any four-legged animal?
79. Zambia and Zimbabwe used to be called what?
80. Who was the first man to run a sub-four-minute mile?
81. What are bioluminescent and glow in the dark. The light that we emit is 1,000 times weaker than our human eyes are able to pick up?
82. Rene Laennac invented which aid for doctors in 1810?
83. What is the oldest religion in the world?
84. What is the staple food of one-third of the world’s population?
85. If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.T/F
86. Where is the largest sea beach in the world?
87. What are Munros?
Mountains in Scotland
88. What color is vermilion?
a shade of Red
89. Who created the children’s land of Narnia and Lion Witch Wardrobe?
Clive Staples Lewis
90. Jean Claude Killy famous in which sport?
91. King Zog ruled which country?
92. What is the national flower of Japan?
93. Identical twins have identical DNA but not identical
94. Who wrote the harry potter books?
J. K. Rowling
95. What is the oldest country in the world?
Republic of San Marino
96. Kimberlite contains what precious item?
97. Which car company makes the Celica?
98. What is the oldest language in the world?
99. How many rings on the Olympic flag?
100. What was the world’s first X-rated cartoon?
Fritz the cat
More Interesting Quizes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker