Trivia questions and answers for seniors are not just for time pass alone. These collections of trivia quiz questions and answers printable for seniors are full of fun and entertainment. These trivia questions and answers for seniors are a great way to pass leisure time as well as share with accompanying friends of other family members.
By keeping busy with trivia questions and answers for seniors like these, the senior citizens will be able to keep their brains and mind busy, which are prerequisites for other productive work. Let’s solve below the trivia general knowledge GK quiz printable questions and answers !
Trivia questions and answers for seniors
1. What is the largest organization for older Americans?
AARP (American Association of Retired Persons)
2. World Seniors Championship is an invitational seniors tournament for which sports?
3. Which country has the most christians in the world?
The United States
4. What colour is cerulean?
5. Which actor is common to Magnificent 7 and Dirty Dozen?
6. An elephant has 400000 what in its trunk?
7. Viper is a place situated in
8. Which American state produces the most potatoes?
9. In Star Trek Deep Space Nine which character had a symbian?
10. What is the oldest restaurant in Europe?
11. Margherita Pizza is originated in which country?
12. Which American Indians modern name in Spanish means village?
13. Who saved Andromeda from the sea monster?
14. What animal was believed to be a cross camel – leopard?
15. Who wrote Dr Zhivago?
16. Which novel opens and closes with the letters of Robert Walton?
17. What in our body is the most advanced chemical laboratory that exists and can distinguish more than a billion flavors?
18. The Detours changed to The High Numbers then what name?
19. What is the namtional poet of Angola?
20. How was USA president James Buchanan different from all rest?
Batchelor maybe gay
21. Who composed the Air for the G string (init and name)?
22. Which city is called The City of 72 Nations?
23. Which country has the most muslims in the world?
24. What does ludo mean (literally)?
25. E.L. James was the pen name of whom?
26. What links stags tails, pickled worms, gallstones, tomatoes Once thought to be?
27. What are kreplach?
(in Jewish cooking) triangular noodles filled with chopped meat or cheese and served with soup.
28. Kaleidoscope. Daddy, Palomino and Changes name the author.
29. What is the oldest restaurant in the world?
Sobrino de Botín
30. Which stars name means chained maiden?
31. How did multi millionaire Russell Sage save money?
Not wear underwear
32. What two items make up the dish devils on horseback?
33. Istanbul and Constantinople what else was it called?
34. What is the westernmost point of continental Europe?
Cape Roca (Portugal)
35. Which city is called The City of Gardens?
36. Olof Sonderblom conceived and patented what technology?
Token Ring Networking
37. Baked beans were originally served in what sauce?
Treacle – molasses
38. American Literary Association gives Caldicott medal for what?
39. Vulcan is a place situateded in
40. What is the most mountainous country?
41. Which country is called the Land of the Upright Men?
42. Who would you expect to find in Castel Gandolfo?
43. What is the real name of bell hooks
Gloria Jean Watkins
44. If you landed at Mirabel international airport where are you?
45. By what age, the majority of people will have lost half their taste buds?
46. Name European Cathedral known as the coronation cathedral.
47. Where can you buy a copy of Penguin News?
48. What is the name for the sacred circle in Tantric Buddhism?
49. What is the namtional poet of Algeria?
50. Who directed the film of Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451?
51. Name the East African country which lies on the Equator
52. Reuben is a kind of
53. Egypt is called
The Gift of the Nile
54. What was Walt Disney’s middle name?
55. What flower is the symbol of secrecy?
56. BimboTown is the name of which city?
57. Our brains have natural receptors foe what chemical that is responsible for Marijuana’s effects?
THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol; (C21H30O2))
58. The Shining Path is a revolutionary movement in which country?
59. What did Mege-Mouries invent in 1870 winning a Napoleon prize?
development of Margarine
60. Tefnut was the Egyptian goddess of what?
61. In every human body, there is enough atom energy to supply energy to how many cities with more than one million inhabitants?
62. What is the name of food made of imitation crab, sliced cucumber, and avocado—was created by Vancouver-based, Japan-born sushi chef Hidekazu Tojo?
63. What item were originally called Hanways?
64. Which mythological monster had nine heads?
65. Sleeping less than how many hours a night lowers your life expectancy?
66. What type of animal is a vmi-vmi?
Very small pig
67. What is the real name of Maya Angelou?
Marguerite Annie Johnson
68. What is Brussels best known statue?
The Mannequin Pis
69. Which city is called The Diocletian’s City
70. In 1752 Mr Blake and Callahan raced and began which sport?
71. Much like fingerprints, we all have tongue prints too. T/F?
72. Fettuccine Alfredo is a name of
73. Who was the hero of the old TV cop series Dragnet?
Sergeant Joe Friday
74. What are lentigines?
75. The computer language LISP means what?
76. The higher your ___, the more you will dream.
77. What are the name of of Australian national poets?
Henry Lawson, Adam Lindsay Gordon, Dorothea Mackellar, and A. B. “Banjo” Paterson
78. Which country is called The Kingdom In The Sky
79. If the human eye were a digital camera, it would have how many megapixels?
80. In which Irish county can you kiss the Blarney stone?
81. Which African country was founded by Americans?
82. What were Twinkle Toes – Lucky Jim (stuffed cats) first to do?
Twinkletoes were Fly across Atlantic Alcock Brown
83. In which language does God Jul mean happy Xmas?
84. Thanatology is the study of what?
85. Kaiser Rolls is a kind of food hailed from which country?
86. According to a company in Switzerland, to rebuild one human eye, it would take how much dollar of equipment which would fill a reasonable sized house?
$86 million dollar
87. Bor and Bestla his parents Vili and Ve his brothers name him
Odin chief Norse God
88. Utopia is a place situated in
89. Which flying pioneer was nicknamed the lone eagle?
90. What was Britain called – before it was Britain?
91. What is the world’s most widely used vegetable?
92. Our fingernails grow almost ____times faster than our toenails.
93. What is the other name of Grenoble city?
Capital of the Alps
94. Horse statue – mounted man – on two legs – how many die?
Killed in Battle
95. James K. Baxter, and Allen Curnow are the national poets of which country?
96. Which author created Dick Tracy?
97. What is the longest beach in Europe?
Monolithi beach (Greece)
98. What part of a frog do you rub to hypnotise it?
99. In 1860 Napoleon III banquet – serving dishes dearer gold – what?
100. Which is the most mountainous country in Europe?
More Interesting Quiz
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers