Family trivia questions and answers quiz printable trivia general knowledge GK for winning mentality people, who live life in pure joy, fun, and relationship with each and every member of the family. Success is a complex thing, one needs to be united, keeping a shared mindset and fellow-feeling for each other. In order to enjoy learning with family, these trivia questions and answers printable quizzes trivia are well enough.
Family trivia questions and answers are evergreen and fresh in order to keep the minds of everyone jolly. Let’s find below the entertaining family trivia questions and answers and solve them with your near ones.
Family trivia questions and answers
1. What is declared to be the International Mother Language Day by UNESCO in 1999?
2. How many names are there for Allah according to Islamic religion?
3. What was the last European nation to accept the potato?
4. British sailors got lime juice US cranberry what Danish get?
Sauerkraut to stop scurvy
5. What is the pen name of famous author Howard Allen Frances O’Brien?
6. Gonçalves Dias, Olavo Bilac, Carlos Drummond de Andrade, and Machado de Assis are the national poets of which coun try?
7. What was Bruce Lee’s first Hollywood-produced film?
Enter the Dragon
8. Whynot is situated in which country?
North Carolina, USA
9. What was given on the fourth day of Christmas?
10. Which comic strip hero shares his name with a town in Turkey?
11. Who played the pawnbroker in the film of that name?
12. Azote is the old name for what element?
13. Plants require a larger and more adaptable genome. T/F?
14. Who owned a sword called crocea mors or yellow death?
15. Who is Bob Flowerdew?
Bob Flowerdew is the organic gardener who is almost as famous for his long blond plait as he is for his books such as Going Organic and The Gourmet Gardener and his regular appearances on the BBC radio’s Gardener’s Question Time.
16. What is Dick Grayson better known as?
Robin (Batman and Robin)
17. In mythology who is sometimes called the dioscuri?
Castor, Pollux – Zeus twin sons
18. What is the greatest festival for Muslims?
19. Who are the national poets of Chile?
Pablo Neruda, Gabriela Mistral
20. Whose alphabet was called the Futhark?
21. Kenneth Daigneau won $100 for naming which product?
22. Who is Dr. Fu Manchu?
Dr. Fu Manchu is a fictional villain who was introduced in a series of novels by the English author Sax Rohmer during the first half of the 20th century.
23. In Bewitched name the witch doctor who treats Samantha?
24. Which is called The Golden City?
25. Who was Dan Dare’s greatest enemy in the Eagle?
26. What was Skippy (on TV ) The bush?
27. Which group had hits with Fernando and Angelo?
Brotherhood of Man
28. Everyone has a completely unique smell (except for twins). T/F?
29. Which member of the lily family is named from Greek for sprout?
30. What sin have inhabitants of Dante’s first circle of hell committed?
Pride – they are crushed by stones
31. Mrs. Darell Waters (translated 128 languages) pen name?
32. Ricardo Miró is the national poet of which country?
33. What did Barbie first get in 1962 Her car made by?
Irwin for Mattel
34. What does a funambulist do?
35. What is the greatest festival for Hindus?
36. If a human sense of smell is affected, the sense of _____ is also affected as the brain interprets signals from the nose and _____.
37. In the song Waltzing Matilda – What is a Jumbuck?
38. Vaduz is the capital of where?
39. Which author created Fu Manchu?
40. What creature called reem in Hebrew mentioned in Deuteronomy?
Unicorn – but reem has 2 horns
41. What are the real names of Currer, Ellis, & Acton Bell?
Charlotte, Emily, & Anne Brontë
42. Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull were born in which US state?
43. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp. T/F?
44. Little Larry Puny Pete Small Sam considered names of who?
Dickens Tiny Tim
45. Which annual sporting event between 2 teams started in 1829?
The University Boat Race
46. The Simpsons are the longest-running cartoon who is second?
47. Who starred as the Six Million Dollar Man?
48. Sound that is above what decibels can cause pain to our ears?
49. Who designed the WW 1 plane Camel and co-designed Hurricane?
Thomas Octave Murdoch Sopwith/ Sir Thomas Sopwith
50. What is the greatest festival for Buddhists?
51. Name the boat on which you can see Niagara Falls?
Maid of the Mist
52. What religion links Weasak, Dhammacakka, and Bhodi day?
53. What was added to Band-Aids in 1940?
Red opening string
54. Who was the jeweler of the Russian Court’s famous Easter eggs?
Peter Carl Fabergé, also known as Karl Gustavovich Fabergé
55. Your ears secrete more ear wax when you are afraid than when you aren’t. T/F?
56. In 1777 George Macintosh created a red dye cudbear what is it?
Litmus — Ammonia and lichens
57. Which was the most successful Grand National horse?
58. Which country is called the Graveyard of Empires?
59. The continental title baron is equal to which UK title?
60. In the US 20,000 what are made for children each year TV ads?
61. In golf what would you put in your swag bag?
62. The ears never stop growing through a lifetime. T/F?
63. Paul Robeson the singer of old man river had what profession?
64. Westward Ho! is a place in which country?
65. A bind is a group of what type of fish?
66. Who wrote The Joy of Sex?
67. What is the pen name of famous author Theodor Seuss Geisel?
68. Children have more sensitive ears than adults. T/F?
69. In which form of Japanese theatre are all roles played by men?
70. In Greek mythology who invented the lyre?
71. Name was the first city to mint its own gold coins in 1252?
Florence — florin
72. Which letters denote Jesus Nazareth King of the Jews?
73. Which spirit was once known as kill devil?
74. What present inside the ear is made up of oil and sweat?
75. Which Shakespeare play was originally entitled What You Will?
76. What was the first manufactured item to be sold on Hire Purchase?
Singer sewing machine in the 1850s
77. Which country is called the Switzerland of the Middle East?
78. Which breed of dog gets its name from the French for the earth?
79. Who was nicknamed The desert Fox (both Names)?
80. What is the only part of the human body that cannot heal and repair on its own?
81. What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow mule?
82. Who’s the band was The Quarrymen?
83. Yum Yum is a place in
84. Which variety of apples is on the Beatles Apple label?
85. 18% of Americans mention who in their will?
86. Brushing your teeth regularly has been shown to prevent heart disease. T/F?
87. Where can you find London bridge today?
88. What aid to archaeologists from 197 bc was found in Egypt?
89. Who is Derek Walcott?
National poet of Saint Lucia
90. At a Quaker wedding it is forbidden to do what?
91. In the book Little Women what is the sister’s surname?
92. Carl and the Passions changed the band name to what?
93. The Romans used to clean and whiten their teeth with what?
94. In Greek mythology Cronus and Rhea were the parents of who?
95. In Myanmar, illegal possession of what item can mean prison?
96. Which city is called The Big Apple?
97. Which war was ended by The Congress of Westphalia?
Thirty Years War
98. Richard Adams wrote the novel Shardik what was Shardik?
99. What is Las Vegas called?
100. Your teeth start growing at what time before you are born?
6 months ago
More Interesting Quizzes
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers