General knowledge quiz questions with answers are an awesome source for learning new things from the internet. From the standpoint of geology or physical geography, the term “continent” may be used to refer to an area that is not entirely comprised of drylands, such as the shallow, submerged area next to it (referred to as the “continental shelf”) and the islands that are situated there (referred to as “continental islands”) because they are structurally a part of the continent. In this view, the edge of the continental shelf represents the actual limit of the continent since shorelines change as the sea level does. In this perspective, Australia and the island of New Guinea combined make up a continent, whereas the islands of Great Britain and Ireland constitute a part of Europe.
There is plenty of knowledge all around, just need to grab it with good intentions. Binary distinctions may be seen not just in sports as a whole, but also in sports research. Because many people think that women’s contribution or research is unreliable in comparison to men’s research, males have historically dominated the area of study. In addition, some female researchers believe that, in contrast to males, they must “earn” their position in the area of sports research. While there are gender-related challenges that women researchers in this sector must deal with when doing their study, this does not hinder them from being able to obtain and comprehend the data they are gathering. Given their ability to more thoroughly observe and comprehend the female fan side of athletic events, women, according to sports sociologists, may provide a distinctive viewpoint while doing a study on sports.
General knowledge quiz questions with answers are picked up from reliable sources for learning, fun, and thrill purpose. Undergraduates majoring in finance will study the ins and outs of college students. Your knowledge base will grow and your abilities will be improved with a master’s in finance. Additionally, an MBA will cover some fundamentals of corporate finance and related subjects. The chartered financial analyst (CFA) self-study program is a demanding set of three challenging tests that results in a globally recognized credential in finance for individuals who have previously graduated without a finance degree. There are also other, more detailed industry requirements, such as the certified financial planner (CFP).
Go with these General knowledge quiz questions with answers in any competition or just for a time pass. The three deepest zones of the deep sea correlate to the aphotic benthic zones of the ocean. The bathyal zone extends down to 4,000 meters (13,000 feet) on the continental slope. The abyssal zone extends between 4,000 and 6,000 meters throughout the abyssal plains. Last but not least, the hadal zone is a counterpart to the hadalpelagic zone, which is found in oceanic trenches.
General knowledge quiz questions with answers
1. In what country are the ports Oran and Bone?
2. What is the Greek word for Egyptian?
3. For every cell in your body, there is ____ bacterial cell.
4. Grevy’s and Burchells are types of what animal?
5. What sport would you see at Arthur Park?
Grand Prix Racing
6. Fiocchetti is what shaped pasta?
7. What proportion of seconds your brain requires to react to touch?
only 0.15 seconds
8. What is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the USA?
9. Whose final words were “It hurts”?
Charles De Gaulle
10. What food did Scots once refuse to eat cos it was not in the Bible?
11. What is a Vitrine Glass Display?
12. If you landed at Mirabel airport where are you?
13. What proportion of seconds your brain requires to react to visual stimuli?
only 0.25 seconds
14. In the middle ages you could be fined four pence for murdering who?
15. What sport is legal in only 16 American States?
16. Who is the Patron Saint of hunters?
17. What links Hong Kong Singapore Rio and Utopia Road?
18. That female is born with all of the eggs that she will ever have unless introduced from the outside and will produce no more. True or false?
19. St Luke followed what profession before joining Jesus?
20. David Robert Hayward-Jones became famous as who?
21. Depending on the amount of body fat, humans can go up to more than a ____ without eating.
22. The first official baseball hat was made of what?
24. If you suffer from Tinea Pedis what have you got?
25. Who sang Come on Eileen Dexy’s Midnight?
26. Your hearing will be less sharp after consuming much food. True or false?
27. Book It was a bright cold day in April and clocks were striking 13 1984?
28. 52% of Americans would rather spend a week in jail than What?
29. In Alberta it’s illegal to play craps if you are using what?
30. How long the hair of a human is capable of growing?
over 6 ft
31. What color is Llamas milk?
32. Emperor Augustus banned his men from wearing silk – why was it?
33. By-Law in North Carolina you can’t do what?
Sing out of Tune
34. What is believed to be a vestigial organ left behind during our evolution seeing how we don’t know what it’s there for?
35. Cockroaches will eat anything except what?
36. “I shall please” is the Latin translation of what medical treatment
37. Time Magazine named what as the Man of the Year 1982?
38. Wine barrels – There are 83 gallons in a what?
39. If you were to break the body down into its simplest ingredients and weigh those elements that make up a human body, the amount is only _____ dollars worth that nowadays.
a couple of dollars
40. In a year the average person walks four miles doing what?
Making their bed
41. In Greek mythology who were the guardian spirits of the sea?
42. Narcotics comes from the Greek – what it literally means?
Electric eels – put on foreheads
43. What was the first film to use stereophonic sound?
44. A human life that has been cut in half can completely regenerate at what time?
45. What mountain – do Greeks believe was the home of the Muses?
46. What are a swallowtail and a burgee?
47. What is so toxic that 2 kilograms would be enough to kill every human on the planet?
48. Where in a woman would you find the pisiform bone?
49. What Hollywood actress was the Laurence Olivier of Orgasms?
50. When women give birth their body produces a flood of which hormone that is believed to ensure the motherly bond to a newborn?
51. Pope Clement VII made it illegal for anyone else to eat what?
52. What did Pope John XX1 use as effective eyewash?
53. What can grow up to 9 meters long and live for 35 years in your gut?
54. In Queensland Australia pubs must still have what?
Hitching rail for horses
55. Who made a TV advertisement for Southern Maid Doughnuts?
56. Primates, Humans included have the ability to swim shortly after birth lose then lose the capability and must relearn how to swim. True or false?
57. What is the Latin word for liquid produced by the Ficus Elastica?
58. Mafalda is what shaped pasta?
59. Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve steel. True or false?
60. The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band first USA group to do what?
1977 Tour USSR
61. What is considered the most successful poem of all time?
If – Rudyard Kipling
62. The letter B comes from Egyptian hieroglyphics meaning what?
63. Humans can burp as loudly as 107 decibels, as loud as a
64. What was Jimmy Stewart’s middle name?
65. Vodka – Triple Sec and lime juice make what cocktail?
66. Rhodopsis original Egyptian Cinderella had what job?
Prostitute – bird stole her shoe.
67. In what sport did Jeffery Archer win an Oxford Blue (USA Letter)?
68. The human heart will beat in an average lifespan of about
1 billion times!
69. What was the first movie to have a sequel – 1933 King Kong?
Son of Kong
70. What plant has flowers but no leaves?
71. Brand name was translated as Bite the wax tadpole in Russian
72. Who was the Angel in Milton’s Paradise Lost?
73. In 1995 13 books every minute sold in the US were on what subject?
74. In what city was the first US circus on April 3rd, 1793?
75. Women only produce the X chromosome while males produce both the X and Y chromosomes. True or false?
76. Frankfurt stands on what river?
77. 300000 American teenagers get what every year?
78. What are young bats called?
79. What was the first Beatles song licensed for use in a Nike ad?
80. Human nails are as strong as?
81. The Average American does what 22 times a day Opens?
82. Thomas the boy’s name means what?
83. Solanum Tuberosum is the Latin name for what plant?
84. There are more telephones than people in what city?
85. What airline started 24th September 1946 single DC3 – Betsy Cathay?
86. Who determines the sex of a child?
87. Babies are born without what Kneecaps – form at
88. What was the name of Dorothy Parker’s Parrot Onan – He spilled his
seed on the ground
89. What type of candy is banned in Washington state?
90. Francesco Seraglio invented what in Australia in the early 1960s?
The Woolmark logo
91. In Vermont it is illegal to do what underwater?
92. What animal eats rests and sleeps on its back?
93. That fish supposedly feel pain the same way humans do. True or false?
94. 2% of Americans admit to doing what?
Affair with Postman
95. What was Fonzie’s favorite magazine?
In what American state do most people walk to work?
96. What was the first work of fiction blessed by Pope Ben Hur?
97. What was Bugs Bunny’s original name?
98. What star once sold lingerie door to door?
99. Who makes Pringles?
Procter and Gamble
100. At any one time, what amount of your mass consists of bacteria?
More Interesting Trivia
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All-Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Questions for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners