Quizzes for adults general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable are good enough for increasing GK. The Heraean Games, a separate women’s athletic competition honoring the goddess Hera, were conducted in Olympia’s stadium prior to each ancient Olympic Games. According to ancient Greek mythology, Hippodameia, the wife of the monarch who built the Olympics, is credited with founding Heraea. Races for young maidens of different ages were held at the event, according to E. Norman Gardiner. Their route was 500 feet shorter than the men’s stadium, or one-sixth of it. The girls were dressed in short tunics that fell just below the knee, hair down the backs, and bare shoulders on the right. The winners were given olive leaf crowns and a portion of the heifer was offered to Hera. They also had the privilege to erect sculptures in the Heraeum.
Keep learning from online sources like this full this and many other quizzes for adults’ general knowledge. As long as you will keep learning, your understanding and confidence will be hiked up gradually. Female athletes have occasionally combined their interest in sports with social action. Playing strikes, social media campaigns, and, in the case of the United States, federal litigation on grounds of injustice, frequently in connection with Title IX, American law, and gender parity principles, have all been used as protest tactics. A number of media campaign approaches are used in public service-focused advertising efforts for female athletes.
Married women were not allowed to participate in the Olympics, not even as spectators, yet Cynisca, Euryleonis, Belistiche, Zeuxo, Encrateia and Hermione, Timarete, Theodota, and Kassia all won Olympic competitions as chariot owners rather than riders. Women occasionally took part in men’s sporting festivals after the classical era. Women in Sparta started engaging in the same physical activities as males, displaying the traits of Spartan soldiers. Plato even encouraged women to participate in athletics, promoting women’s running and fencing.
Asset allocation, which diversifies exposure among these asset classes and among specific securities within each asset class as appropriate to the client’s investment policy, which in turn is a function of risk profile, investment goals, and investment horizon, is at the core of investment management. Here: The process of choosing the ideal portfolio based on the client’s objectives and restrictions is known as portfolio optimization. The method commonly used in appraising and assessing individual stocks is fundamental analysis. Quizzes for adults general knowledge are full of fun and can challenge anyone who loves learning. Hopefully, you will be able to solve all of these quizzes for adults’ general knowledge.
Quizzes for adults general knowledge
1. Who is the FIFA WC champion 2018?
2. Nonpareil Mission Caramel Neplus Peerless types of what?
3. Topolino in Italy is who here?
4. Humans and what other mammals are the only species that have sex for pleasure?
5. What job is most likely to make the practitioner an alcoholic?
6. On Scooby-Doo what was Shaggy’s real name?
7. What ship was blown up at the end of The African Queen?
8. Which glands of the human body change size throughout life?
The adrenal glands
9. In an authentic Chinese meal what is served last?
Soup – to swim the duck digestion
10. The Merino sheep originated in what country?
11. What is the oldest living language in the world?
12. What is a Bunt?
a part of the Section of sail
13. The amount of carbon in the human body is enough to fill how many ‘lead’ pencils?
14. Richard Carlisle invented the early vending machine selling what?
15. Who made his screen debut in Mad Dog Coll 1961 as a cop?
17. In a recent survey what % of US wives thought their husbands were cheating?
18. ____ out of ten people cross their left arm over their right?
19. Holland 1634 1000Ib cheese 4 oz 8 pigs 12 sheep bed 1 what?
Viceroy Tulip Bulb
20. Popular satire “The Animal Farm” was written by whom?
21. What magazine has the largest unpaid circulation in the US?
Disney Channel Magazine
22. Who failed his music class at school?
23. Shivering is a way of trying to keep our body warm. True or false?
24. Who had a hit with “November Rain”?
Guns n Roses
25. 14 All hospitals in Singapore use what brand name product?
26. 56 Frank Heyes 1923 on Sweet Kiss only jockey ever to do what?
Win a race after death- heart failed during
27. The width of your arm span stretched out is the length of your whole body. True or false?
28. Where in the body is the labyrinth?
29. In Vancouver a city law says all cars must carry what?
An Anchor — Emergency brake
30. In Houston Texas they do it almost 4.6 times per week – what?
31. Who or what was Black Betsy Babe Ruth’s 440z?
32. How many neurons are there in the human spinal cord?
33. What is Joey’s favorite food in Friends?
34. What is the provincial bird of Yukon?
35. How long is the human spinal cord in men?
45 cm long
36. Colgate (the toothpaste) translates to what in Spanish?
Go hang yourself
37. How many receptors are there in each of our fingertips?
There are around 100
38. What was the Bikini originally called?
39. 20% of Japanese publications are what?
40. Magnus Huss (a Swede) coined which word?
41. Bangladesh nationalist Dr. Muhammad Yunus won Nobel Prize in peace in which year?
42. How long is the human spinal cord in women?
43. In the next 7 days 800 Americans will be injured by what?
44. In Columbus Ohio it is illegal to sell what on Sunday?
45. Every year what causes 5% or 5 million blindness in adults and one million limb amputations?
46. Who said, “I’ve never had an accident worth talking about”?
Captain E J Smith of the Titanic
47. Ernest Breaux a chemist created which product in 1921?
Chanel No 5
48. What was the first music CD burned in America?
Springsteen’s Born in the USA
49. British politician John Montigue is credited with inventing what?
4th Earl of Sandwich
50. What is the number one cause of kidney failure in the world?
51. Guys are more likely than girls (by a ratio of 3-to-2) to have bad acne. True or false?
52. Climbing boys were banned what did sweeps drop down chimneys?
53. What country has the worst roads averaging 10 deaths per mile?
54. 1949 Popular Mechanics said that future ones weigh 1.5 tons?
55. What percent of the world’s adult population has diabetes
56. In ancient Japan public contests were held to find what?
Best Farter loud and long
57. What flower’s name derives from the Greek word for testicle?
58. How did Bobby Beach – broke all bones over Niagara in barrel die?
Slipped Banana skin
59. In Shakespeare’s Hamlet what herb is said to be for remembrance?
60. What is a silent epidemic according to WHO, there are 246 million people in the world living with this symptom?
61. What percent of people infected with the Ebola virus, will die from this disease?
62. What was the first toy advertised on TV in the USA?
Mr. Potato Head
63. At her beheading Marie Antoinette wore what color shoes?
64. Hawaiian Pia Polish Piwo Hungarian Sor – what is it?
65. The longest section of the American slang dictionary is what subject?
66. What physical symptom in Asians is five times the rate of the white population
67. Who’s Christian names inc Johannes Chrysostomus Theophilus?
68. In Michigan it is illegal to put what on your boss’s desk?
69. Who told the evil king Schahriah stories?
70. John Benyon Harris became famous as what?
S F writer Jonn Wyndham
71. What alleviates stress and allows humans to decrease feelings of anger and sadness?
72. What is Papin’s Digester – Invented Denis Pap in 1679?
73. The ashes of a cremated person average about
74. Wimpy was the working title of what classic movie?
75. The _______ that make up your body are worth around US$160.
76. What was the first battleship powered by steam turbines in 1906?
77. Spanakopita is a Greek pie filled with what?
78. Bonnie Booth (38) used what to remove corn from her foot?
410 shotgun — after razor hurt
79. Nevada means what when translated from Indian?
80. The cells of the heart and brain do not multiply throughout their lifetime. True or false?
81. Who had a hit with “Son of my Father” in 1972?
82. If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be
83. All commercially bred turkeys are what?
Artificially Inseminated — males oversized
84. Dick Tracy the comic strip started life as what name?
85. The cells of taste buds are constantly being renewed, roughly every how many hours?
86. Where is the oldest known restaurant in the world?
87. Sukkot is a festival in which religion?
88. What is in a Bellini cocktail?
Peaches and Brut Champagne
89. Carson City in Nevada – dubious distinction first what?
1924 Gas Chamber used
90. The average person produces enough saliva in their lifetime to fill how many swimming pools?
91. What magazine started in America in March 1923?
92. Hugging releases what hormone, which helps to heal physical wounds, and makes someone trust you more?
93. What fish was the subject of dispute in Spain Canada in 1995?
94. Who was the Roman Goddess of the land?
95. The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night. True or false?
96. Ratatosk was what animal in Norse mythology – related insults?
97. Drinking what prevents Parkinson’s disease?
98. Mao Muka Neko Pisica are what?
Chinese Gypsy Japan Rumania Cats 4 languages
99. Who is the Roman Goddess of orchards and gardens?
100. The world’s which museum is at 19 Green belt North York?
More Interesting Articles
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
Leave a Reply