General knowledge trivia with answers printable GK trivia quiz for learning basics so easily. Learning is a continuous process, and the person who has curiosity and passion can gain lessons. Learning with fun and entertainment through these general knowledge trivia with answers, appropriate for all.
General knowledge trivia with answers are compatible with any exam or competition. There is no end to acquiring learning from the internet. Take part in general knowledge trivia with answers as long as you have a cherish and inquisitive mentality, in order to get the upper hand among your network. Let’s solve the general knowledge trivia with answers below!
General knowledge trivia with answers
1. What colour is the flesh of the Charentais melon?
2. Barring rain – in which athletics event would you get wet?
3. What fruit does not ripen after picking?
4. Shirley Bassey sang three Bond themes – which 3 films
Goldfinger, Diamonds are Forever, Moonraker
5. Marzipan comes from Marci Panis literally meaning what?
Marks bread St Marks day 25 April
6. In which country are you most likely to die from a scorpion sting?
Mexico (1000 a year)
7. Which country made the world’s first feature film in 1906 Australia Story of
8. You have no sense of smell when you’re
9. What countries people had the longest life expectation?
10. Antananarivo is the capital of where?
11. What does the entire economy of the island of Nauru depend on?
Bird shit – Guano fertiliser
12. Who has won the most Oscars?
13. You can only smell 1/20th as well as what animal?
14. Who wrote Gentlemen Prefer Blonds?
15. Which gangster escaped from jail using a wooden gun?
16. Maiden, Mother of All, Footman all parts of what?
A Spinning wheel
17. In which city was Alexander Graham Bell born in 1847?
18. Where could you spend your Tala – Capital Apia?
19. Whose nose grew when he told a lie?
20. The human sense of smell has the ability to identify the chemical smell of an object in ____ part per trillion of air.
21. What was Norman Bates hobby in Psycho?
22. The women’s world cup in tennis is played for what trophy?
The Fed cup
23. What does ring a ring a roses refer to?
The Black Death
24. Women have better sense of smell than men. T/F?
25. Where is the world’s largest gold depository Federal reserve bank?
26. Who composed the ballets Sleeping Beauty and The Nutcracker?
27. What sort of creature is a babiroussa?
28. Who wrote four consecutive number one songs in 1978?
29. Pregnancy in women lasts on average of about 270 days from the time of conception till birth. T/F?
30. Who wrote Gone with the Wind?
31. With which organ does a snake hear?
32. In Dallas what was the name of the bar?
33. AG Bell opened school in Boston in 1872 for Teachers of what?
34. Tiny hair cells in your ______ ear are what translates sound waves to electricity to send to the brain.
35. On what is the Mona Lisa painted?
36. What was Casanovas day job?
37. Handel’s Harmonious Blacksmith is played on what instrument?
38. Which leader died in St Helena?
39. What is the average life span of a sperm?
About 36 hours
40. Who is the most filmed author?
Shakespeare over 300
41. According to the 2000 census in the UK what is now a religion?
42. What organisation was founded Canada by Mrs Hoodless 1897?
The Women’s Institute
43. What calculating aid was invented by William Oughtred in 1662?
44. To which London club did Mycroft Holmes belong?
45. The female body is capable of giving birth to 35 children in one lifetime. T/F?
46. 4 What links Humphry Davy, Michael Faraday, Madam Curie Poisoned by
47. What is the name of the Russian triangular guitar?
48. Who sailed in the Nina – Pinta And Santa Maria?
49. Your ears never stop hearing, even when you sleep. Your brain just ignores incoming sounds. T/F?
50. What is used to make a classic wiener schnitzel?
51. What sporting contest Peter Christian win in Jan 77 with 1/16 oz?
Angling – total (only) catch
52. 3What is the second most common international crime?
53. Benjamin Kubelsky 1894 fame as what comedian?
54. Who performed the first heart transplant in South Africa?
55. What is the largest cell in the human body?
Female egg cell
56. If a dog is canine, cat feline what creature is accipitrine?
57. What was Erich Weiss better known as
58. Hippophagic society members support what?
Eating horse meat
59. In the Old Testament what book comes between Obadiah – Micah?
60. Rene Raymond is better known as which author?
61. Count de Grisly was the first to perform what trick in 1799?
Saw woman in half
62. The three things pregnant women dream most of during their first trimester are:
Frogs, worms and potted plants.
63. What was the name of the inn in Treasure Island?
64. What was invented by Dr Albert Southwick in 1881?
65. What got named by novelist Gilbert Frankau at a party in 1926?
Zip, he said Zip its open Zip its shut
66. Who rode a horse called Bucephalus?
Alexander the Great
67. What can be Inline, flat or v?
68. Henry Ford used assembly line in 1908 but someone before 1901?
69. Robin Williams dressed in drag for which 1993 film?
70. In 19th century USA what was?
The Mongolian Curse Opium
71. What did Britain swap Havana for with Spain in 1763?
72. Your ears are responsible for the equilibrium and balance of the body – the inner ear has a direct connection with the brain. T/F?
73. Name the legless fighter pilot of ww2
74. Who wrote Les Miserable?
75. If you suffered from scripturience what are you compelled to do?
Write things down
76. Traditionally there are 100 pleats in what item?
A Chefs hat
77. You breathe in about what volume of air every minute?
78. Which chess piece could be a member of the church?
79. Which bird turns it head upside down to eat?
80. Link Aurora Texas, Spitsbergen Norway and Ubatuba?
Brazil UFO crash sites
81. Which film had song Springtime for Hitler?
82. Which Irish political parties name translates as we ourselves?
83. The colossus of Rhodes was a statue of who?
84. The human ears can hear in the frequency of what range?
1,000 to 50,000 Hertz
85. Which German word means lightning war used in WW2?
86. Which ear is no larger than a pencil eraser in circumference?
87. How many feet in a fathom?
88. The Amazon river rises in which country?
89. The human body releases growth hormones during what time?
90. What links Samuel Delaney, Fredrick Pohl, Harlan Ellison?
91. Broccoli belongs to what family of plants?
92. What is the crime of embracery?
93. The middle ear is composed of three small bones, and one among them, the _____, is the smallest bone in the human body.
94. What type of food is Taramasalata?
Cured /smoked cod roe
95. By 60 years of age, 60% of men and 40% of women will do what?
96. What is the most commonly used condiment in the world?
97. Randolph Crane became famous as which cowboy actor?
98. What did Jack Horner pull from his pie?
99. What is about 175 000 times heavier than the smallest cell, the male sperm cell?
Female egg cell
100. What film won the best makeup Oscar in 1988?
More Interesting Trivia
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners