Random trivia questions and answers are really fun, amusement and full of learning materials from all walks of life. Research has found that knowledge seekers who have a tendency to solve random trivia questions and answers are comparatively smart and brighter with common sense.
In this quiz, you will find fresh and interesting random trivia questions and answers, and you will easily be able to tally your level with these random trivia questions and answers. The printable quiz collection is easy to distribute in any exam.
Random Trivia Questions and Answers
1. During which Hijri/ Arabic month, the Muslims hold month-long fasting in order to please Allah?
Ramadan (9th Hijri month)
2. Which character on the Teletubbies television series flows through Turin?
3. How many seconds it takes for food to reach your stomach?
4. In which country did Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill meet on 28 November 1943?
5. Three African countries have a population of over 100 million — can you name them?
Nigeria (206M), Ethiopia (115M), and Egypt (102M)
6. If 6 is the first perfect number, can you name the second?
28 is the second perfect number. A perfect number is equal to the sum of all its divisors.
7. Which farmyard animal is the most intelligent?
8. Which acid is present in vinegar?
9. West Ham has retired which number shirt in tribute to World Cup winner Bobby Moore?
10. What color are the berries found on the European mistletoe plant?
11. What is the unsettling awareness of your own heartbeat?
12. What is Chinese rice porridge called?
13. What is the name of both the longest river in Italy and the Teletubbies character?
14. On accepting his Oscar, he said, “Wow! If I’d known that, I’d have put that patch on 35 years earlier’?
15. What name is given to the area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns in Northern Ireland?
The Giant’s Causeway
16. When was the first email sent
17. Which human bone that supports the weight of our body during walking is more powerful when compared to a solid concrete of the same weight?
18. HTTP stands for
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
19. Name the world’s lowest-lying capital city, it sits an amazing 28 meters below sea level?
Baku (the capital of Azerbaijan on the Caspian Sea)
20. What did Robert Catesby lead?
The Gunpowder Plot (in 1605)
21. The name of William Cavendish, 6th Duke of Devonshire, is associated with which fruit?
The banana (Cavendish banana)
22. As of 2020, two players have received two red cards whilst playing for England — name both?
David Beckham and Wayne Rooney
23. The size of your heart is equal to the size of your
24. On which day of the week to be Christmas Day 2021?
25. The Aegean Sea is located between which two countries?
Greece and Turkey
26. Who wrote the 1877 novel Black Beauty?
27. Which letter represents 1000 in roman numerals?
M represents 1000 in roman numerals.
28. What is the last name of the Jack Nicholson character in the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?
McMurphy (Randle McMurphy)
29. Name the only player born before 1960 to score a Premier League hat-trick?
30. Which journalist, writer, and poet wrote the first-ever King’s Christmas message – it was for George V in 1932?
31. How do we better know Phyllis Nan Sortain Pechey?
32. 15. Do Keanu Reeves play which retired hitman seeking vengeance for the killing of his dog given to him by his recently deceased wife?
33. What are the fastest muscles in a human body?
The ones that make the eyes blink. They can contract in less than one-hundredth of a second. In just one day, a person may blink their eyes over 11,500 times.
34. 10. What did Sir Cecil Chubb donate to the British government in 1918 with the condition that the public should have free access to it? (It was purchased by Chubb at auction 3 years earlier.)
35. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert’?
36. Which 3-digit number, particularly in America, is cannabis culture slang for marijuana?
37. Which country is made up of 26 cantons?
38. What is the British name for a zucchini?
39. The images of Terry Butcher in his blood-soaked shirt were taken after England played which country in 1989?
Sweden (in a 1989 World Cup qualifier)
40. How many whiskers do most cats have in total?
24 whiskers, 12 on each side.
41. You can make a ____ inches long nail, using all the iron in your body.
42. Leopold Bloom is the fictional protagonist and hero of which 1922 novel?
Ulysses (by James Joyce)
43. Which Jane Austen novel tells the story of naive young Catherine Morland and her journey to a better understanding of herself and of the world around her?
44. In which 1987 British comedy film does Julie Walters play Cynthia Painter, a madam of a suburban brothel?
45. The River Tamar forms most of the border between which two counties?
Devon and Cornwall
46. What is the name of Bob Cratchit’s youngest child in the book, A Christmas Carol?
47. There is enough DNA in the average person’s body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back — how many times?
48. How many days are there in a fortnight?
49. How many domino tiles are there in the standard dominoes set?
28 domino tiles.
50. Which year was the last time England failed to qualify for the World Cup?
1994 (United States)
51. Leonardo De Vinci was born in which century?
15″ Century (April 1452)
52. What did Richard Burton describe as ‘Welshman’s caviar’?
53. Can you name the northernmost town on the British mainland?
54. Why is the blood red?
The iron present in our blood forms a ring of atoms called porphyrin, the shape of this structure produces the red colour. The shape of the porphyrin is affected by the presence of oxygen in your body.
55. Who played the character Dr lan Malcolm in Jurassic Park?
56. Atticus Finch is a fictional character in which Pulitzer Prize-winning novel?
To Kill a Mockingbird (by Harper Lee)
57. What sweet food substance is made by bees?
58. Which player who’s not British or Irish has the most Premier League Championship Medals?
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (with 6 medals)
59. Which common physical characteristic does the chow share with giraffes, polar bears, and Jersey cattle?
60. How many cells are there in an adult human body?
± 100 trillion cells
61. What name is given to the highest part of the back of a horse, behind the neck and between the shoulders?
62. Cape Cod is a geographic cape and peninsula in which American state?
63. Which traditional French fish stew originates from the port city of Marseille?
64. What were the Penny Black and Penny Red?
The first British postage stamps
65. “The Answer to the ultimate question of Life, The Universe, and Everything is…” what? (We require a number.)
42 (from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)
66. Why is the basilisk lizard often known as the Jesus Christ lizard?
Because it can run on water
67. In 1927, how many billions did the world population reach: 2, 3, or 4 billion?
68. Which long-haired domesticated bovid is found throughout the Himalayas?
69. The human cells can be divided into how many different types with diverse forms?
70. Which song is the soundtrack to the famous scene of an ear being cut off in the film Reservoir Dogs?
Stuck in the Middle with You (by Stealers Wheel)
71. How many Premier League clubs competed in the first Premier League season?
72. St. Patrick is the patron saint of which country?
73. Which is the most expensive spice in the world by weight?
74. The Danube flows through four capital cities — can you name all four?
Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, and Belgrade
75. When you are born, how many bones did you have?
300 bones, but as an adult, you only have 206. Some bones fuse to become a single bone as you grow.
76. Manatees are large marine mammals sometimes known as ‘sea what’?
77. Which animal has the scientific name ‘Cavia porcellus’?
78. Around 400 ‘Glorious Glosters’ fought a last stand on Hill 235 in which war?
79. What is young Tom’s job in Charles Kingsley’s The Water Babies?
80. The FIFA World Cup finals tournament featured 32 men’s national teams in 1998, how many teams will be at the 2026 FIFA World Finals?
48 football teams.
81. Which whale possesses a large “tusk” because of its protruding canine tooth?
Narwhal or narwhale
82. Most commercial baked beans are made from what type of bean?
83. Which two actors share the Guinness World Record for “longest career as a live-action Marvel superhero”?
Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart
84. Can you name the cruel, pompous beadle of the poorhouse where the orphaned Oliver Twist is raised?
85. Your bones are stronger than steel.T/F?
86. Which South American team beat Scotland 3-1 in their opening match of the 1978 World Cup Finals?
87. Name the third most populated U.S. state?
Florida (California is first, Texas is second)
88. What did the Scottish parliament ban in 1457 because it interfered with archery practice?
89. In which season of the year do trees shed their leaves?
90. Shakyamuni (“Sage of the Shakyas”) is the other name of
91. Who starred in the sitcom Nearest and Dearest with Hylda Baker and played Cannonball Lee in the 1990 flim The Krays?
92. At about what age (according to Luke 3:23) was Jesus of Nazareth baptized by John the Baptist?
30, when Jesus of Nazareth was baptized by John the Baptist.
93. The weight of your ____ is 1/13th of your total body weight.
94. At what age Muhammad (PBUH) begun spreading the message of Islam publicly to all Meccans?
95. Who created the fictional priest-detective Father Brown?
G. K. Chesterton
96. The Magnificent Seven is a remake of which iconic Japanese film?
97. Which manager bought Britain’s first one-million-pound footballer?
Brian Clough (the player was Trevor Francis in 1979)
98. What is the name of Adele’s 2015 album, named after her age in that year?
25 – the name of Adele’s album and her age that year.
99. What country on a map looks like the shape of a boot?
100. How many colors your eyes can identify?
10 million colors
More Interesting Articles
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All-Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners
random trivia quiz questions and answers
random quiz questions and answers
random general knowledge questions and answers
random trivia questions with number answers
random quiz questions with answers
random trivia categories
random trivia with answers
random pub quiz questions and answers
random general knowledge trivia
random trivia generator multiple choice
random knowledge questions and answers
random knowledge quiz with answers
random trivia and answers
random facts quiz with answers
random quiz with answers
10 random quiz questions and answers
random quiz and answers
random trivia easy
random questions and answers funny
trivia random questions and answers
random facts quiz and answers
easy miscellaneous trivia questions and answers
fun random trivia questions and answers
random knowledge quiz questions and answers
random history trivia questions and answers
random trivia questions and answers multiple choice
random general knowledge quiz questions and answers
random facts quiz questions and answers
random trivia quiz and answers
random knowledge trivia questions and answers
random facts trivia questions and answers
random trivia quiz multiple choice
random trivia questions and answers easy
random trivia questions and answers printable
random friends trivia questions and answers
random trivia questions and answers for adults
funny random questions and answers
random funny quiz questions and answers
random general knowledge questions with answers
random sports trivia questions and answers