Learn with fun. General knowledge quiz questions and answers printable quiz trivia GK are a collection of evergreen common facts that everyone should know about. General knowledge quiz questions and answers can be solved alone in order to pass some creative time. Also, these general knowledge quiz questions and answers are useful knowledge bases for people from all walks of life.
General knowledge quiz questions and answers are competitive and fresh, full of fun, entertainment, and confidence. Let’s solve these general knowledge quiz questions and answers printable and get appreciation from your mentors.
General knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. (13, 14), (28, 57), (1, 99), (2, 97), (46, 67), and (75, 41) are some examples of what?
Co prime numbers
2. Asper BBC News, which is the fastest-growing religion in the world?
3. The brain itself cannot feel pain. T/F?
4. What is “a group of performers on various musical instruments for playing music, as symphonies, operas, popular music, or other compositions.”?
5. What is the condition called that can cause senses to overlap?
6. What is the real name of Voltaire?
7. Julia de Burgos, and Giannina Braschi are national poets of which country?
8. Which city is called the – City by the Bay?
9. Which country has the most Buddhists in the world?
10. Which opera’s last lines are Mimi Mimi?
11. There is a place called “Turkey Scratch” in which country?
12. Which country is called the – Land of the Incas?
13. The right side of the human brain is responsible for what?
14. Which company operates the Central Selling Organisation?
DeBeers – diamonds
15. Which actor refused the leading role in Laurence of Arabia?
16. In Shakespeare who is Romeo’s love – before Juliet?
17. What country is 95% Buddhist?
18. Who would use a plessor?
Doctor reflex hammer
19. Evidence of the first recorded brothel was found in which city?
20. Who is the national poet of Nicaragua?
21. In 1900 caterer Harry Stevens introduces what words to language?
22. In Star Trek Voyager what is the shuttle crafts’ name?
The Delta Flyer
23. Arnold Palmer is a drink originated by Arnold Palmer who was as
24. Which country did the French know as Terra Napoleon?
25. Any damage to brain cells cannot be repaired completely. T/F?
26. How many Surahs are there in the Holy Quran?
27. On Donavan’s Mellow Yellow who did the whispering vocal (Quite right slick)?
28. Popular drink Bellini was originated in which country?
29. Cognac must be at least 5 years old before it’s labeled what?
30. The human brain can read up to how many words per minute?
31. Garnet is the birthstone of January – what does it symbolize?
Truth – consistency
32. There is a place called “Truth Or Consequences” in which country?
New Mexico, USA
33. In which Dickens novel does the character Fezziwig appear?
Christmas Carol — Scrooge’s Boss
34. Grits is food from which nationals?
35. Which two-letter word is the most sacred in Hinduism?
36. In Greek mythology what type of creature was Chiron?
37. Which religious festival begins with the sighting of the new moon?
38. What is Gumbo?
ThisLouisiana staple is packed with meat or seafood, onions, peppers, and celery, originated from Africa.
39. John Chapman was the real name of someone famous in Ohio?
40. Which part of the spinal cord has a cluster of nerves, which are most sensitive?
41. Where is King Arthur supposed to be resting?
42. In British nobility which title is the highest?
43. What is the busiest rail station in the world?
Shinjuku Station (Tokyo, Japan), Approx. 1,260,000,000
44. Who wrote the song, Johnny b Goode?
45. Waving a yellow flag is the international signal for what?
46. In Hawaii what is the annual Kona festival?
Coffee picking contest
47. The Invincible City is another name of
48. What is the oldest restaurant in America?
White Horse Tavern
49. What star, most popular of 1925 was born in a trench in France?
Rin Tin-Tin during WWI
50. Who are the national poets of Mexico?
Ramón López Velarde, Octavio Paz
51. There is a place called “Tea” in which country?
South Dakota, USA
52. Payusnaya and malasol types of what?
53. Who would wear a diadem?
54. Which is the first Islamic country?
55. What is the average weight of a human brain?
about 3 pounds
56. Which country is called– Uncle Sam?
57. What are common links between Walt Whitman, Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost, Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou, and Gwendolyn Brooks?
National poets of America
58. What is the real name of George Orwell?
59. Which countries name translates as the land of the free?
60. What is the most chosen name for US school’s sports teams?
Eagles or Tigers
61. First 23 busiest rail stations in the world are situated in which country?
62. Men listen with the ___ side of the brain and women use both sides of the brain.
63. What are the 3 most sacred Islamic texts?
Quran, Hadith, Muhammad
64. Where did you find cherry strawberry orange apple grape bird?
Pac Man speed up things
65. Great Sphinx Of Giza stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of which river in Giza, Egypt?
66. Doughnuts were originated by which nation?
67. What did sailors often have tattooed on backs to stop flogging?
68. The Little Silver Cup is the name of which city?
69. The sliotar is a leather-covered cork ball used in which sport?
70. Our Brain has how many nerve cells/
over 100 billion
71. Who was the first choice to play Beverly Hills Cop?
72. Who was THE woman to Sherlock Holmes?
73. Which country is called the– Land of Grace?
74. The adult human brain is about what total body weight?
75. Where would you find lagna?
In sea overboard attached to float
76. Who wrote the Royal Firework Music?
George Friedric Handel
77. Mimi is the first name of which Warner Bros cartoon character?
78. What occupation had the most fatal work injuries in the US in 1994?
79. What percent of the brain’s cells work and the remaining cells are kept in reserve?
80. Where would you find a breast, fore, spring, and after spring 4 of 6 mooring lines tying up?
81. David kills Goliath in which book of the Bible?
82. Giza, also spelled Gizah, also called Al-Jīzah or El-Giza, city, capital of which area in Upper Egypt?
Al-Jīzah muḥāfaẓah (governorate)
83. How did King Arthur acquire the round table?
A Wedding gift
84. There is a place called “Sweet Lips” in which country?
85. What was Marilyn Munroe’s original last name?
86. As we get older, the brain loses almost what volume per year?
87. Name Jennifer Anniston’s Godfather?
88. What sport originally meant in French, look here?
89. If something is coked en brochette how is it done?
On a skewer
90. El Bocho is the name of which city?
91. Valentine Michael Smith is the central character in which book?
Heinlein stranger in a strange land
92. In Dukes of Hazzard boys drove General Lee’s name Daisy’s jeep?
93. In which American state is Wankers Corner?
94. Your brain generates as much energy as a small light bulb even when you’re sleeping. T/F?
95. What physical feature gives the platypus its name?
96. What is the real name of Mary Westmacott?
Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller Christie
97. In the 1920s what was a Chicago Overcoat?
98. English festival word from French literally Farewell to Flesh?
99. Spring Temple Buddha is situated in which country?
100. The brain operates on the same amount of power as what power light bulb?
More Interesting Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers