Trivia questions for adults with answers are for suitable questions, quizzes, and trivia of general knowledge which are printable and competitive. One can easily solve these free trivia questions for adults with answers, one can uplift standard and confidence in general affairs.
There is no end to learning new things, from plenty of free sources like this one full of trivia questions for adults with answers printable for gossip, competition, fun, and exams. Let’s solve these trivia questions for adults with answers in order to hone your professional sharpness and merit.
Trivia questions for adults with answers
1. How far is the Giza Pyramid Complex from Downtown Cairo across the Nile River?
2. The Holy Qur’an, which was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad how many years ago?
3. (22, 1), (31, 1), (4, 1), (90, 1), (1, 100) are some examples of
Co prime numbers
4. One Thousand and One Nights is a collection of Middle Eastern folk tales compiled in Arabic during the Islamic Golden Age, also called what?
The Arabian Nights
5. Walruses and whale carcasses, and seals are the prime food for which animal?
6. On what date Billionaire couple Bill and Melinda Gates announced their divorce?
3rd May 2021
7. Some people can taste words or hear colors. It is called
8. Whose pen name was George Eliot?
Mary Ann Evans
9. Who is the national poet of Guatemala?
Miguel Ángel Asturias
10. What is called the Television Capital of the World?
11. There is a place called “Stiffknee Knob” in
North Carolina, USA
12. Which country is called the Land of the Morning Calm?
13. After how many years of marriage Bill and Melinda Gates have been divorced?
14. In the Bible what in Hebrew means Place of a Skull?
15. What is the name of the muscle that controls the human breathing process?
16. What is the most common surname for Motel owners in the US?
17. Klaus Voormann designed the cover for which Beatles album?
18. What did Tantalus serve to the Gods that caused his punishment?
His dismembered son Pelops
19. Name Casper the friendly ghosts horse?
20. Rocketbuster makes the world’s largest authentic what?
21. According to Earth Medicine what’s the birth totem for the march?
22. Pope John Paul II played for the Polish national team what sport?
23. The Statue of Unity is situated in which country?
24. What would a rhinotillexomaniac be doing?
Picking their nose
25. Australians call someone from where a croweater?
26. Whose pen name was Silence Dogood?
27. Where would you see sprites blue jets and elves?
Thunderstorm electrical discharge
28. In the song who is the man who made Eastwood such a star?
The fall guy — unknown stuntman
29. The brain continues to send out electric wave signals until approximately how many hours after a death?
30. How did Miss Piggy tell the difference between love and lust?
31. What is Dominican Republic’s national poet?
32. Christopher Proudfoot owns the world’s largest collection of what?
33. What is classified on the Fujita scale?
Tornadoes 1 to 5
34. What was the distress call before SOS?
CQD – come quick danger
35. Name the first African American doll produced by Mattel.
36. If you shout Tsuki what sport are you practicing?
37. There is a place called “Success” in
38. Name the first storm 19 June 1978 called after a man?
39. The brain is much more active at night than during the day. T/F?
40. For which game would you win the Plimpton Cup?
41. In the film Bambi what is Bambi’s first word?
42. The month “April” has been originated from where?
From the Latin word aperio, “to open (bud),” because plants begin to grow in this month. In essence, this month was viewed as spring’s renewal.
43. Lord Harry, Old Billy, Queed, Skipper, Toast nicknames for who?
The Devil or Satan
44. Which country has no national monetary unit of its own?
45. The Motherland Calls Statue is situated in which country?
46. What was invented by Garnet Carter of Chattanooga in 1926?
47. Old Lyme Connecticut has a museum dedicated to what?
48. Nevada and Canberra are varieties of which vegetable?
49. Who was nicknamed The Admiral of the Mosquitoes?
50. The human brain cell can hold how many times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica?
51. The term warts and all comes from a portrait of who?
52. Aquileo J. Echeverría, and Carmen Lyra are the national poets of which country?
53. What is called the Manhattan upon the Meuse?
54. In the Muppet band Zoot plays which instrument?
55. Bone is stronger than some steel. T/F?
56. What is Britain’s most commonly planted tree?
57. The month “November” has been originated from where?
From the Latin word novem, “nine,” because this had been the ninth month of the early Roman calendar.
58. What was the first magazine to publish a hologram on its cover?
59. Which artist is supposed to have used 1000 greens in painting?
60. At birth we have over 300 bones. T/F?
True. As we grow up, some of the bones begin to fuse together as a result an adult has only 206 bones.
61. Which country is called the Hermit Kingdom?
62. There is a place called “Sugar City” in
63. What Bond thing did Roger Moore not do in 7 films?
Drink Martinis – and smoke
64. The Human brain constitutes ___ of white matter and ___ of grey matter.
60% white, 40% grey
65. Xavier Roberts was the original creator of which toy?
Cabbage Patch Dolls
66. Who spoke for the first time in a Bugs Bunny cartoon in 1951?
67. What is the most popular jukebox song of all time?
Crazy – Patsy Cline
68. What percent of the bodyweight is made of bones?
69. In the USA domestic violence peaks on what day of the year?
70. The classical music term fugue comes from Latin meaning what?
71. Ancient Romans dyed their hair with what waste product?
72. What type of large vehicle is named after a Hindu God?
73. The human brain is capable of creating more ideas equivalent to that of the atoms of the universe. T/F?
74. Who wrote the book The Puppet Masters later a film?
75. Two possible answers – in which country would you find Shit?
Iran or Ethiopia
76. Whose pen name was Lewis Caroll?
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
77. Who was shot and killed in saloon number ten?
Wild Bill Hickock
78. Your bones, pound for pound, are 4 times stronger than concrete. T/F?
79. Which spies name translates as Eye of the Dawn?
80. What is tattooed on the Marlboro man’s hand?
81. What fictional planet orbited the red star Negus 12?
82. By Olympic rules what must have 14 feathers?
83. In the US what links Fort McHenry with the moon?
A flag flies 24/7 president decree
84. The Chinese scattered firecrackers around the house – why?
85. The human brain is made up of more than 10 billion nerve cells and over how many other cells and weigh less than three pounds?
86. 93. In the human body, what is produced by the parotid glands?
87. What in history were the Beaver, Dartmouth, and Eleanor Ships?
Boston Tea Party
88. Wired Digital Incorporated created which search engine?
89. José Martí, Lezama Lima, and Nicolás Guillén are the national poets of which country?
90. February 25th, 1990 what was banned in the US?
Smoking on all domestic flights
Johannes Ostermeir invented which photographic aid?
91. 33% of the world’s population can’t do what apparently simple thing?
Snap their fingers
92. The Human brain is the most powerful computer which has the processing speed of what?
94. Which duo has won seven Oscars?
Tom and Jerry
95. Which company brewed harp lager?
96. Your bones are composed of what percent of water?
97. Which country is called The Pearl of the Orient Seas?
98.There is a place called “Squirrel Hill” in
99. Which is the City of the Kings?
100. Urchin is an old English name for which British native mammal?
More Interesting Trivia and quizzes
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers