Good trivia questions and answers are credible and authentic to highlight interesting facts in the form of trivia general knowledge questions quizzes answers portable for the general readers as well as learners. It is good to solve these good printable trivia questions and answers from all sects of lives.
If you have the knowledge of good trivia questions and answers like this, you should be able to lead the team with a better understanding. Try to solve these good trivia questions and answers on your own first, then share with others. It’s true that these good trivia questions and answers are not the end, and you should continue to pursue learning from other sources. Let’s solve these good trivia questions and answers
Good trivia questions and answers
1. On what date all of its 53 submarine crew members died after the submarine KRI Nanggala vessel’s wreckage found off Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia?
April 25, 2021
2. What do dieters say is the most difficult food to give up?
3. The name of which fabric comes from the Persian word for spun?
4. What is the real name of Richard Bachman?
5. Which country has the most Hindus in the world?
6. What on average is two inches wide but 2 miles long?
A lightning bolt
7. Tequila Cointreau (triple sec) and lime make which cocktail?
8. Which country is called The Red Island?
9. What job does an Oikologiost do?
10. Bloody Mary is a kind of what?
11. Which toilet fittings name comes from baggage laden pony?
12. Which author whose name means flowering tree got OBE?
Ngaio Marsh — mystery writer
13. Naturally we got to find a place called Fuka – Where?
14. Name actor called The voice of Canada – had 1964 hit?
Ringo Lorne Green
15. Sloppy Joe is a kind of what?
16. What did Teddy Roosevelt ban from the White House?
17. In which city was Galileo born?
18. What would you buy from a Matinee?
length Pearls – a 20 to 24-inch choker
19. In Korea which animal is the symbol of long life?
20. In 1969 Sport was the first magazine to run an ad for what?
21. When we go to sleep and enter REM (Rapid Eye Movement), our bodies become completely paralyzed as areas of the brain that control movement is de-activated. T/F?
22. There is a place called “Wagga Wagga” in which country?
New South Wales, Australia
23. Skopje is the capital of where?
24. An average person has over how many dreams a year which is about 4 dreams every night?
25. Which is called the Doric City?
26. What’s name translates from Chinese as a white vegetable?
27. In heraldry a lybbard is a lion panther cross symbolizing what?
28. What is meant by Posthumous?
Occurring, awarded, or appearing after the death of the originator.
29. Purple green and gold are the official colors for which annual event?
30. In 1978 a 100-yard long queue outside Peeking bookstore selling for what reason?
Works of Shakespeare 25 cents
31. Which country is called the Land of a Thousand Hills?
32. In the Jewish religion where are shellfish and pork kosher?
33. A neglected child’s brain can be substantially ____ than that of a healthy child.
34. In which 1960s kids show is The Hood the supervillain?
35. Their technical name is hydrometeors what’s a common name?
36. In Holland what would you do with bare buttocks in the grass?
Eat them a mix of string navy beans
37. On TV who worked at Otto’s Auto Orphanage?
38. An average adult male brain weighs about how many grams?
39. Englishman John Woodhouse created which fortified Italian wine?
40. Which country has the most cellular phones per capita?
41. Trefossa is the national poet of which country?
42. What is Homer Simpsons greatest fear?
43. What percent of the brain is water?
44. In Finland who rides a goat named Ukko?
45. One-third of Taiwanese funeral processions include what?
46. What is the real name of Lemony Snicket
47. There is a place called “Waikikamukau” in which country?
48. Tooth decay has led to what percent of adult Americans losing their upper right, middle molar?
49. In 1987 U2 won Grammy for best album of year name it/
The Joshua Tree
50. Rómulo Gallegos, and Andrés Eloy Blanco are the national poets of which country?
51. What does Dorothy have to steal from the wicked witch in Oz?
52. Which is called the City of Hundred Bridges?
53. Plaque begins to form how many hours after brushing our teeth?
54. Which country is called the Rainbow Nation?
55. Cassius Marcellus Coolidge painted which famous paintings?
Dogs playing pool cards etc
56. The pica pica is what common bird?
57. In the US what’s the most common reason for a visit to ER?
58. Where would you see rope, hoop, ball, and ribbon used?
Modern rhythmic gymnastics
59. How many Islamic countries are there in the world?
60. In formula one Grand Prix what does black flag-waving mean?
Car goes into pits
61. Why was McDonald’s fillet of fish invented?
62. Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks. T/F?
63. Lahnaphophobia is the fear of what?
64. There is a place named “Why” in which country?
65. Which kind of flower has the most species?
66. Lusophone describes countries whose main language is what?
67. What is the oldest restaurant in Germany?
Historic Sausage Kitchen of Regensburg
68. In Hebrew what does Am rotze min mean (ah-knee ro-tsay)?
I want sex
69. What is the real name of J.K. Rowling
70. The average person falls asleep in how many minutes?
71. Who are the national poets of Colombia?
Rafael Pombo, José Asunción Silva
72. Where would you see analog watches showing 10.10?
On most watch advertisements
73. In France if you were served le miel what would you eat?
74. What, found on our teeth, is the hardest substance in the human body?
75. Amnesiac and The Bends albums of which UK group?
76. Which city is called the Paris of the Middle East?
77. The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the
78. Which variety of cheese was invented by John Jossi?
Brick – rhymes with dick, around 1877
79. We know who Darth Vader is but what’s Vader mean in Dutch?
80. In WW1 what warning device was on the top of the Eiffel Tower?
81. Nachos is food that originated in which country?
82. The Semites are a group descended from whom?
Shem – Noah’s son
83. Who are the national poets of Ecuador?
José Joaquín de Olmedo, Jorge Enrique Adoum
84. Who comes on stage before the conductor and tunes orchestra?
Concert Master / Mistress 1st violin
85. A mouse’s is bigger than an elephant’s – what?
86. What is Oysters Rockefeller?
Oysters Rockefeller is baked oysters on the half shell, topped with greens and drenched in butter—emerged in 1899 at a New Orleans restaurant called Antoine’s.
87. The formation of your egg, and the half of your DNA that came from your mother happened when?
Before your mother was born
88. New Zealand is called
The Land of the Long White Cloud
89. “Zig Zag” is a place in which country?
90. Who was shown on the most popular US postal stamp of 1998?
Sylvester and Tweety
91. If your mother was 30 when she had you, then on your 18th birthday you were arguably over 48 years old. T/F?
92. Catholic calendar what is the 50 days following Easter called what?
93. What do the 4 of the top 10 children’s authors have in common?
British – Blyton Dahl Potter, etc
94. 40000 Americans are injured each year where?
In the toilet
95. How many Fu Manchu books are there?
96. The formation of your egg, and the half of your DNA that came from your mother, could be considered the very first moment of your existence. T/F?
97. Scott Joplin’s music used for the film The Sting, name the tune.
98. Which city is called the Capital of the Great War?
99. César Vallejo is the national poet of which country?
100. What is a posthumous child?
A posthumous birth is the birth of a child after the death of a biological parent.
More Interesting Quiz
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers