Quiz questions with answers for adults are a competitive source of learning general knowledge trivia online. This notion is supported by research, which demonstrates how inquisitive brains remember information on a topic for extended lengths of time. Quiz questions with answers for adults are due to the intrinsic motivation element, which validates true interest in a subject. So, if you want to learn something, simply ASK! A turtle’s mind is as fruitful as an inquisitive mind. Quiz questions with answers for adults are full of thought-provoking topics and actively seek answers. Examine your personality to discover whether you are naturally fascinated by the things around you from the quiz questions with answers for adults. If not, start by asking “what,” “who,” “where,” “why,” and “how.” These are important learning opportunities for quiz questions with answers for adults.
Questioning minds are inquisitive. These inquiries come as a result of their in-depth study of phenomena, as well as when they run against a brick wall. Knowledge intake, helped by asking clever questions, breaks through this brick block of quiz questions with answers for adults. Curiosity is thus the path to lifelong learning. If curiosity is the way to endless learning, reading is tangible which makes it possible. Reading is the most intimate and traditional way to learn. Books, articles, blogs, novels, newspapers, guides, and other reading materials are all intriguing. Reading is like dropping a drop into the vast ocean of your quiz questions with answers for adults.
Quiz questions with answers for adults
1. What was the name of a naval battle in 540–535 BC between Carthaginians and Etruscans (winner) and Greeks near Alalia (now Aléria), Corsica?
2. Which city is derived from kand (wall) and har (mountain, or stone), i.e., a city constructed of stone, or a stone-walled fortress?
3. Hapkido is a martial art in which country?
4. The use of industrial fertilizers and new crops greatly increased the world’s agricultural output is called what?
The Green Revolution (1945–)
5. Which character lived at 3 stable mews City of London?
John Steed in the Avengers
6. Rhodes Footbridge was completed in which year?
4th century BC
7. What is the symbol of the chemical element Strontium?
8. Which historic castle was built in the 13th century in Muine Bheag, Ireland?
9. In order to eat Nalesniki, where do you go?
10. What was the Beatle’s first UK top ten single?
11. What is the national dish in Bahrain?
12. What was the home venue of 1938 FIFA World Cup Football, hosted by France?
Olympique de Colombes, Paris
13. Who is a Senegalese retired civil servant and former Director-General of UNESCO, received the Gold Olympic Order in 1981?
Amadou-Mahtar M’Bow, GCIH
14. What is the birthday of Per Henrik Ling, father of Physiotherapy?
Nov. 15, 1776
15. What is the largest species of flatfish?
16. What is Aboulia or Abulia, in neurology?
A lack of will or initiative
17. What is the atomic number of Molybdenum?
18. Who was the Roman usurper, committed suicide April 16, 69
19. What is Aarskog–Scott syndrome?
A rare, inherited (X-linked) disease characterized by short stature, facial abnormalities, skeletal and genital anomalies
20. What is the main ingredient of a moussaka?
21. Frites (particularly served with mussels or steak), carbonade flamande, Waterzooi, chocolate mousse are the national foods in which country?
22. Hiratsuka municipality is located in which country?
23. What is the scientific name of Common myna?
24. Atalaya Castle is located in which city?
25. Which is the earliest US military award for service beyond duty?
26. Black Pudding (Blood Sausage) is weird food in which continent?
Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe
27. Bala Hissar fort in Kabul, Afghanistan was built in which century?
28. Which chemical element has its symbol Zr?
29. Cavan county is located in which country?
30. Where were the first European coffee houses opened?
31. Which team has been the runner-up in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Cricket 2021?
32. What is the length of Lake Superior in Canada and America?
616 km; (383 mi)
33. Blood Group (AB) was discovered by whom?
De Castello and Sturli
34. What is a 5′ cap?
primary RNA transcripts
35. C T Russell founded what organization?
36. Lake Barombi is located in which country?
37. What is Columba livia?
38. Endangered Species Act was passed in which year in the United States?
39. Stadio Nazionale PNF stadium is located in which city?
40. Eight bells on board a ship means what?
End of a watch
41. Akan Mashu National Park was established in 1934 in which country?
42. Caldwell County is located in which US state?
43. Hiratsuka-juku is located in which district in Japan?
44. What is the survival status of insect Chaetolabia fryeri, according to IUCN?
45. Which spice gives curry its color?
46. How do you write 5+1+1+1 in a Roman numeral?
47. Hakone is a what in Japan?
48. In which year did the maritime battle between Ionians (winner) and Ionians take place near Cyprus?
49. What links Ving Tsun, Wing Tsun, Ving Chun?
50. What’s the name of the technique for measuring at a distance?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz