Are you ready to grab these interesting hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable? We all have deep darkness within us. Enjoy the hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable. Allow knowledge’s light to eradicate the darkness inside you. A person’s ability to function is handicapped if he or she lacks information. Undoubtedly, hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable provide you with a new lens through which you may view the world.
If you look for some true knowledge, hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable is revered everywhere since, no matter what our predisposition is, it will manifest itself in our lives. That is why you will notice a knowledgeable man who is very modest and has a light of wisdom within him.
The goal of knowledge is peace, both with God and with humanity. Life’s purpose is to praise God. To do so, knowledge of God, His rights, the rights of people, the rights of animals, the afterlife, the Divine Book, and Prophetic practice is required. The next goal of knowledge is to understand how the universe works [science] and to learn everything there is to know about humans, the earth, history, economy, current events, and medicine. Explore the hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable.
The Discovery, Godspeed, and Susan Constant, three English colony ships, set sail from Blackwall, London, in 1606 to build Jamestown, Virginia. Share the hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable.
The schooner Henrietta, owned by Gordon Bennett of New York, won the first yacht race across the Atlantic in 1866 and was the first to reach Bishop Rock in the Scilly Isles after racing from New York. Have fun with the hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable.
In 1912, the Indian revolutionary underground, led by Rash Behari Bose, attempted to murder the Viceroy of India Lord Hardinge by placing a handmade bomb into his Howdah (elephant carriage) during a ceremonial procession in Delhi. The Viceroy lives despite his wounds. The Delhi conspiracy trial is the result of investigations. Dive into the hard general knowledge questions and answers in English printable!
Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English Printable
1. What is a common ingredient used in the Philippines and particularly in Northern Ilocano cuisine?
2. What Walt Disney Picture (Anthology) film was released on February 6, 1943?
3. Who said, “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes”?
Sir Winston Churchill
4. Modal Verb “WOULD” refers to what?
Wish (wish “to like”), polite request, a habit of the past
5. In 1949, AL votes 7-1 rejecting legalizing what?
6. Which roots are known as parasitic roots or haustoria because these are found in non-green parasitic plants?
7. In 1968, who becomes 1st black to be ranked #1 in tennis?
8. What is the Harry Potter character Rubeus Hagrid?
a Hogwarts Professor
9. What is the name of the Polish dish, sour rye and pork broth with cubed boiled pork, kielbasa, ham, hard-boiled egg, and dried breads (rye, pumpernickel)?
10. United Mine Workers union withdrew from AFL in which year?
11. Very tasty —>?
12. In 1966, the US Supreme Courts votes 4-3 allowing Braves to move to which location?
13. Who wrote the fiction “Me Talk Pretty One Day” in 2000?
14. What is a type of Hong Kong pastry; one of the most standard pastries in Hong Kong, Chinatown bakery shops; with a ground beef filling, or pieces of onions?
15. Wh won the 16th Heisman Trophy Award, 1950?
Vic Janowicz, Ohio State (HB)
16. Put off =?
17. Vivian Beaumont Theater opens at 65th St & Amsterdam Ave NYC in which year?
18. Unlike other ramen dishes, only one pan is needed as the noodles are boiled in this soup in Japan, named what?
19. What is the scientific name of the flower Lili?
20. ‘Tide’ detergent introduced was introduced in which year?
21. What is the largest house in the United States?
22. In 1965, which Chicago halfback ties NFL record for most touchdowns in a game with 6 in 61–20 victory over San Francisco 49ers at Wrigley Field?
23. Tahrir Square is located in which country?
Egypt (Cairoin M)
24. What is a very red centaur on an eccentric orbit, located beyond Saturn in the outer Solar System, discovered on 26 April 1993?
25. In which year, Baseball owners vote to drop the 4-year old bonus & high school rule?
26. What occurred with the Moon on 1999 Jul 28?
A lunar eclipse
27. In 1965, the Beatles’ last concert was held in which theatre in Great Britain?
Capitol Theatre in Cardiff, Wales
28. What is Almond Delight, by Ralston?
A breakfast cereal
29. Take up =?
30. In which year, Ice plant collapses, shearing a tenement building & burying 38?
31. What is the Kuiper belt?
A region of icy planetesimals beyond Neptune
32. In which year, Shooting starts for the “Star Trek” pilot “The Cage” (Menagerie)?
33. What is XXY male?
A rare disease
34. Which is sometimes known as a shelf bra?
35. Commencement of the Irish Republican Army’s Border Campaign held in which year?
36. Partition of India took place in which year?
37. In 1964, who from the Cleveland Browns sets club record of 5 TD passes?
38. African Guitar Summit is a group of how many Canadian musicians of African regions?
39. What is a dwarf planet and perhaps the second-largest Kuiper belt object in the classical population?
40. In 1942, a fire in a hostel in St. John’s in which city, kills 100 people?
41. Aleph Producciones, broadcasting & entertainment is Headquartered in which city?
42. In 1963, Kenya (formerly British East Africa) declares independence from which country?
43. War in Afghanistan started in which year?
44. Where does a cat lives?
45. In which year, Maj Adrian Drew flies 1,943 kph in F-101 Voodoo?
46. 13q deletion syndrome is a what type of disorder?
47. In 1963, which country asks for the extradition of ex-President Juan Perón?
48. Who built Japan’s railways?
49. Who sings the song “Rest in Peace” dedicated to the September 11 attacks?
Libera and Peter Skellern
50. In 194,5 Special Court of justice convicts which Dutch Nazi leader to death?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Quiz about Human Body Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers about Human Body
- 100 Summer Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Facts GK for Adults
- 100 Spring Trivia Questions and Answers Facts Quiz for Seniors
- 50 Halloween Fun Facts Quiz and Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Winter Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz Facts
- 100 May Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 April Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 March Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 February Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 January Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 December Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 November Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 October Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Facts
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions Answer GK English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Really Random Quiz Questions Answers GK English Trivia
- 100 GK Quiz Questions for Kids and Adults in English Printable
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz English