General knowledge simple questions and answers GK trivia quiz printable is here. The general knowledge simple questions and answers printable GK printable are really easy for those who go with regular learning. People with thirst and cravings for knowledge and GK quizzes will find these general knowledge simple questions and answers funny and entertaining with many interesting facts and learning. When your head is full of productive information from various general knowledge simple questions and answers, you can proudly lead others.
People listen and care to form those who have up-to-date information in mind, with reference and situation, whereas the general knowledge simple questions and answers printable can help readers from all walks of life. These general knowledge simple questions and answers free are applicable for any competition, time pass, gossip, or family fun.
Let’s solve the general knowledge simple questions and answers now!
General knowledge simple questions and answers
1. Who is the tallest lady in Thailand, also is the second tallest lady in Asia?
2. What is a term coined by Douglas Gough, is the study of the structure and dynamics of the Sun through its oscillations?
3. Myrdal’s work on development and underdevelopment made how many essential contributions?
4. The warranty growth rate concept was introduced by whom?
5. What is a household?
Group of people who share the same house and are usually members of the same family
6. What links Punctuality, Problem-solving, People management, and communication skills?
7. Which country produces maximum aluminum in the world?
8. What is the study of the geology of celestial bodies (e.g., planets, asteroids, comets)?
9. In which direction does the geostationary satellite rotate?
West to east
10. What is an 18 line poem called?
11. Who is a Pawn Broker?
Licensed money lender
12. In 1539, which English king granted Hemel Hempstead a town charter?
King Henry VIII
Why was Berkhamsted Castle built in the 11th Century?
To obtain control of a key route between London and the Midlands during the Norman conquest of England
13. Novelist Franz Kafka is from which country?
14. In developing countries, low rates of economic growth and development are linked to what?
Low saving rates
15. What is genealogy?
A record of a family’s ancestors, descendants, and bonds of kinship
16. Where can you find the Puna grassland ecoregion?
Andes mountains, South America
17. Floating exchange rates between key currencies have _____ effect on a developing country as long as it trades with a particular country or currency area alone.
18. What is the important right of an accused in a trial?
The accused should be allowed to have a lawyer for himself
19. Dik Browne is the author of which cartoon strip?
Hagar the Horrible
20. People of which religion consider ‘The Bhagavad Gita’ as their sacred text?
21. Who drafted a Will for the first time, in the world?
Roger, King of Sicily
22. In 1990 who created the World Wide Web?
23. Where can you find the ‘Desert of Death’?
Dasht-e Margo, Afghanistan
24. This model of economic development was introduced by Lewis in the year?
25. What is fictive kinship?
Family-like bonds based on friendship rather than biological kinship
26. On a racing form what does the letter u indicate?
27. In which country, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband?
Hong Kong, Although she may only do this with her bare hands
28. What is the term used for lines used to join places with the same mean temperature?
29. Which English name produces the most nicknames?
30. In Which Book of the Holy Bible did the death of Moses take place?
31. In 2004 the NASA rover Spirit landed successfully on which planet?
32. In which US state, it is illegal to lick toads in order to get high as some people were getting injured by the toads’ poison?
33. The subsistence sector is recognized with which sector?
34. John Downland was the 16th-century composer for which instrument?
35. Cultural Anthropology has two main branches, ethnography and what?
36. Which fruit is the symbol of hospitality?
37. What type of deserts are the Gobi desert and Atacama desert?
38. What 3 inventions do Americans say they can’t live without?
Car – Light Bulb — Telephone
39. Roger Bannister was the first man to run the mile in under 4 minutes in May of which year?
40. Summer Olympic sports are divided into categories based on popularity, gauged: Internet popularity by what percent?
41. In May 1707 the Act of Union joined which 2 kingdoms together?
England and Scotland
42. In which US state the Encyclopaedia Britannica was banned as it gave people the formula for making beer?
43. Balanced growth aims at Harmony, Consistency, and what else?
44. Which region can be called the belt of Doldrums?
45. What is a drink named Gibraltar?
46. Which Commonwealth nation was granted full independence from Britain in March 1986?
47. In with US city, it is illegal for children under 12 years of age to speak on the telephone unless accompanied by one of their parents?
Blue Earth, Minnesota
48. What is the study of landforms called?
49. Domingo is Spanish for what?
50. What is Cortado?
51. In which uS state, it is against the law for a woman to remarry the same man four times?
52. Which city is built on 118 islands?
53. According to the critics, the Lewis model assumes what?
an unlimited supply
54. Which song is performed at the start of Indiana Jones Temple of Doom?
55. What type of dessert is Merguez?
56. What was the first publicly televised sporting event in Japan?
A Baseball Match
57. What century was the town of Watford first created as a settlement?
58. In the UK at least which products selling feature is a magic inch?
E A Careys Pipes
59. In which city, before a man can get married, he must prove himself worthy by killing either 3 cows or 6 blackbirds?
60. What are 5 line poems called?
61. Before it meant tall building what did skyscrapers mean?
Tall sailing ships masts
62. What type of rock is granite?
Intrusive igneous rock
63. Fixed prices and what else is the part of assumptions of the Classical theory of BOP under the gold standard?
Mobility of factors within the country concerned
64. Which US state has the highest divorce rate?
65. What is a dessert brand CAPANNARI?
66. One of the most popular board games ever devised was launched by Parker Brothers in 1935, which game was it?
67. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a girlfriend – name her?
68. On which day of the year is the Sun closest to the Earth?
69. There is a ______ reason behind your urge to go to the beach when you need a vacation.
70. In which year Francis Bacon, the father of English Essays died?
71. In which US city, it is illegal for children to play games on a Sunday without a valid license
72. In which year was the Roman leader Lucius Cornelius Sulla born?
73. Which statement shows the money that has flown into the country and the money that has flown out of the country?
74. Where can you find Bran Castle?
75. Lludd and Llefelys is a tale from which mythology?
76. In which year was Joan of Arc burned at the stake?
77. What has its opposite disposition?
78. Which World Heritage is located in Polynesian Triangle, Chile?
79. Which author sold most books in the first half of the 20th century?
Edgar Rice Burroughs
80. ‘That loved me, and alone; on shore, and when; Through scudding drifts the rainy Hyades; Vexed the dim sea: I am become a name’- is from which literature?
81. And in 1985 who was on the last one produced?
82. People tend to value objects more when they assembled them by themselves, even just partially. T/F?
83. Who was the first economist to suggest a connection between exports and imports?
84. In which sport is the Lugano trophy awarded?
85. How did American rapper Adam Yauch die?
86. Where is Hagia Sophia located?
87. In 1950 what character was on the first metal lunchbox in the US?
88. The changes in the exchange rates, eventually bring the changes in what?
Relative price levels between the countries
89. Donald Baxter McMillan compiled the first what dictionary?
Eskimo – English
90. What is a 7 line poem called?
91. Which of Leonardo Dicaprio’s movies highlighted ideas from psychological scientists?
92. The classical approach of BOP reflects what?
93. In which year was Greek leader Cleisthenes died?
94. “No man who ever held the office of president would congratulate a friend on obtaining it.” who said?
95. What is the price of ABSURDITY SUNDAE ice cream?
96. A man named what had 24 personalities?
97. Which country was previously known as the Dutch East Indies?
98. What is the incest taboo?
The societal rule that disallows sexual intercourse with one’s family members
99. Amnesic, Diarrhetic, and Paralytic main types of what poisoning?
100. What do you call a 16 line poem?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge