Funny general knowledge questions with answers are a great way to learn some free printable trivia questions quiz in English. All avant-garde literary movements provided the world with a new way of looking at things like funny general knowledge questions with answers. These revolutionaries experimented with their expertise in order to come up with a new concept. As a result, experimenting is a necessary aspect of learning. It is never enough to get information without funny general knowledge questions with answers. What’s needed now is to expand on it, use it in new ways, and solve issues with it. Self-awareness and self-discipline are essential.
There’s a lot to be learned from one’s own experience with funny general knowledge questions with answers. Examine your skills and brilliance, and gain a thorough understanding of your skill sets. This practice of reviewing will show you which areas require work and which you can capitalize on.
There is a reservoir of information waiting to be tapped into deep inside yourself; acknowledge it and tap into it. Self-analysis will explore the unconscious mind for all wisdom and look for constructive and obstinate behaviors to change by dint of funny general knowledge questions with answers. A daily regular sweep or reflection is a way to instill discipline in the pursuit of funny general knowledge questions with answers.
Funny general knowledge questions with answers
1. Shallalat Gardens is located in which city in Egypt?
2. Bobi tribe is found in which European country?
3. Ar-Rahman Mosque is a tourist attraction in which city in Syria?
4. Afoxé is a percussion instrument that originated in which country?
5. The linden tree is also called what?
6. On the periodic table what set of elements unified by the atomic orbitals do their valence electrons or vacancies lie in?
7. On 26 January, India celebrates what day?
8. What are colors do a Maltese cat has?
Gray or blue
9. Barnacle goose, Branta leucopsis is a native to which country?
10. Concetta Franconeri became more famous as who?
11. In professional wrestling, is the portrayal of staged events within the industry as “real” or “true”, specifically the portrayal of competition, rivalries, and relationships?
12. The Alexandria Zoo is located in which neighborhood in Alexandria, Egypt?
13. What is the genre of the novel Not This August written in 1956 by Cyril M. Kornbluth?
14. Church of the Assumption is located in which village in Bulgaria?
15. Cultured pearls were first grown in which country?
16. Which form of eggs can be shelf-stable for up to 25 years?
17. What is an informal fallacy of emphasis in which outcomes are asserted to have been caused by the hidden misconduct or wrongdoing by decision-makers?
The furtive fallacy
18. What is Réserve biologique intégrale du Mazerin in Réunion (France)?
Tropical and subtropical dry broadleaf forests
19. Trilby by George du Maurier was one of the bestselling novels in the United States in which year?
20. Who said, “I’ve no problem with drugs – only policemen”?
21. Oriental Pearl Tower (1994) is located in which city in China?
22. The Maqam Echahid is a tourist attraction in which city?
23. Northern screamer, Chauna chavaria is a what in North America?
24. Written in 2003, what is the science fiction novel by Alastair Reynolds?
Absolution Gap Written
25. What was first sold as a cold cure – not what we use it for now?
26. What is the fiction genre of The Underland Chronicles by Suzanne? Collins
Wainscot (fiction)/ Masquerade (trope)
27. The Artefacts of Power is a popular fantasy novel written by whom?
28. Who was the printer of the famous postage stamp, Penny Black?
Perkins Bacon, London, UK
29. Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (junior novelization) (2002), authored by whom?
30. Which beer was advertised as good for you?
31. The Ghanta Awards is an award presented in recognition of what in Bollywood?
The worst film
32. In which country is 2,000 square kilometers (770 sq mi) long Tarkine forest located?
33. What is G.O.A.T.?
Greatest of All Time
34. In speculative fiction, what is a system by which people or creatures living in a wainscot society hide themselves from the outside world?
35. Louis Maxwell became well known for playing which role?
Moneypenny in early Bond films
36. Sealed in a pouch, which ice cream requires no refrigeration?
Freeze-dried ice cream
37. Give an example of an eponymous adjective in English with Abel.
Niels Henrik Abel (as in Abelian group)
38. Tasmania is named after which personality?
Abel Tasman, who sighted the island in 1642
39. What was Buddy Holly’s real first name?
40. On the Thames they go swan upping annually what is it?
Counting swan population
41. Abdul Rahman Saleh is a National Hero in which country?
42. Edible jellyfish is often cured with what, creating a dried finished product?
43. Abdullahi Yusuf International Airport, Galkayo, Somalia is named after whom?
Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, former President of Somalia
44. What is the genre of the popular novel P.’s Correspondence (1845) by Nathaniel Hawthorne?
Alternate history fiction
45. What is a lacuna?
46. Who wrote a popular alternate history fiction, Lest Darkness Fall in 1939?
L. Sprague de Camp
47. According to Murray–Blessing 1982 survey, which US president was ranked 3 by liberals?
48. Mathematical constant “One half” was first used in which period?
49. Antoniushäuschen in Amel is a protected heritage site in which country?
50. Captain Mohiuddin Jahangir is a National Hero, Bir Sreshtho in which country?
51. What is a 1959 Italian comedy crime film directed by Nanni Loy?
Audace colpo dei soliti ignoti
52. Which Russian martial artist has the record 15–2 in Light heavyweight?
53. On April 18, 2020, which song of Drake reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100?
54. Chicken War took place in which present-day country in 1537?
55. Who was the Bad in the spaghetti westerns?
Lee van Cleef
56. In the Time 100 (often stylized as TIME 100), an annual listicle of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, who appeared 10 times as of 2021?
Hillary Clinton, and Oprah Winfrey
57. Which food is made from drained sour milk or yogurt by forming it and letting it dry?
58. Who was the presenter of “100 Greatest TV Moments from Hell”, the TV strand on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom aired on 9 September 2000?
59. According to Murray–Blessing 1982 survey, what was the rank of US president Harry S. Truman by liberals?
60. According to the proverb which fruit tastes sweetest?
61. American Missionary Association was founded in which year?
62. What is the most widely used system for classifying musical instruments by ethnomusicologists and organologists?
Hornbostel–Sachs or Sachs–Hornbostel
63. The Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC), colloquially the Dewey Decimal System, is a proprietary classification system for what?
64. The glockenspiel is a what?
65. What was Gandhi’s profession?
66. What are the simplest structural forms for bridge spans supported by an abutment or pier at each end?
Beam bridges, also known as stringer bridges
67. Skardu is a what in Pakistan?
68. There ate eleven historic covered bridges remaining with six at their original locations in which American state?
69. Who was Slavko Avsenik (1929–2015) by profession?
Slovenian songwriter, the founder of Ansambel bratov Avsenik
70. Who designed clothes under the emporio label?
71. In 1967, who writes The Maze Maker, set in ancient Greece city of Daedalus?
72. What is a type of dry-cured ham named after the city of Jinhua, where it is produced, in the Zhejiang province of eastern China?
73. Which Kingdom in Europe had its capital Clogher in 900–1286 AD?
74. When was the historical fiction First North Americans by W. Michael Gear & Kathleen O’Neal Gear published?
Set in Prehistory (c. 30,000 BC – 3000 BC)
75. Which sport is played at Roland Garros?
Tennis in Paris on clay courts
76. What is the symbol of the chemical element Barium?
77. Following which historic event in 1066, William the Conqueror created the first Earldoms in the Peerage of England?
78. In 1798 Tabuaeran also known as Fanning Island or Fanning Atoll was discovered by which country?
The United States
79. In which country, the current era is Reiwa which began on 1 May 2019, following the 31st (and final) year of the Heisei era?
80. What is zinfandel?
White grape variety
81. Which civilization, together with Ancient Egypt and the Indus Valley Civilization is considered the first settled society?
82. Classic Middle Ages (c. 700 – 1700 CE) was one of the major archaeological periods in which location?
83. Which treaty ends prolonged series of conflicts between the Bulgarian Empire and the Byzantine Empire in Bulgarian favor?
Byzantine–Bulgarian Treaty of 815
84. Whose Piano Sonata No. 26, E major, Op. 81a, known as Les Adieux, was written during the years 1809 and 1810?
Ludwig van Beethoven
85. A French wine described as doux is what?
86. What was the name of the Battle of Agincourtheld in 1415?
Hundred Years’ War
87. What is the name of an independent music record label based in Detroit, Michigan, United States, formed in 1990 by Lawrence Burden?
430 West Records
88. Valleys of Badakhshan province is located in which country?
89. What is the country calling code for the Northern Mariana Islands?
90. What does it mean in the UK if a telephone number starts at 0800?
It’s a free call – toll-free
91. What chemical element has its atomic number 85?
92. Common surgery prefix ‘myo-‘related to what?
93. What is the practice of concentrating a military force against a portion of an enemy force?
94. Francium (Fr) is a what type of chemical element on the Periodic Tabel?
95. The penny red was the first postage stamp to have what?
96. What was the Turkish invasion of Cyprus, leading to the subsequent occupation of northern Cyprus?
97. Which country has the calling code +1 242?
98. What was the name of the historical siege that took place in 1780 BC?
Siege of Qabra
99. Wormian bones, also known as intrasutural bones or sutural bones, are extra bone pieces that can occur within a suture (joint) in which body part?
100. JVC launched VHS in 1976 what does VHS stand for?
Video Home System
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz