Tennis is called an aristocratic game, that has many attractions, rules, and fun. To know more about Tennis you will find these trivia questions very handy. Solve these tennis trivia questions and harness your concept on this gorgeous sport.
These tennis trivia questions can be shared with your network and you can take credit to inform them of various information retrieved after solving these tennis trivia questions
Let’s solve these tennis trivia questions here
1. Which tennis player says “Express yourself” in a camera commercial?
2. What does an ace mean?
3. The Wimbledon Championships began in which year?
4. The French Open tournament is played on which surface?
5. Which tennis player won the Men’s Singles at 2017 Wimbledon?
6. In which years did Tennis great, Pete Sampras win the Australian Open Championships?
7. Simona Halep played in the final of the 2018 Australian Open Championship. Which nation does she hail from?
8. Andre Agassi lost the Wimbledon Championship final in 1999. Which player did he lose to?
9. Which tennis player won the Women’s Singles at 2017 Wimbledon?
10. Which of the following are not types of tennis court?
12. When did female American tennis legend, Serena Williams win her first major tennis championship?
13. In tennis, how many point(s) does “love” mean?
14. How many Grand Slam titles has Roger Federer won so far?
15. Who won the 1995 Canadian open tennis tournament on her reappearance after a two-year absence from Competitive tennis?
16. What is the national governing organization for the game of tennis in the USA?
17. Which of the following players was the runner-up in the 2016 U.S. Open women's singles tournament?
18. When the ball is hit outside the court by a tennis player, what does the judge shout?
19. Which two players won the men's doubles of the 2016 U.S. Open Championship?
20. Which of the following expression is commonly used at the end of a tennis match to indicate that a player has definitely beaten the opponent?
21. Which of the following is not a possible outcome in an attempt to serve in tennis?
22. Which tennis player is nicknamed “the Siberian Siren” because she often grunts when hitting the ball?
23. Throughout his career, Pete Sampras won a total of 7 Wimbledon titles. Which year did he win his last title in the Wimbledon Championship?
24. When he was a kid, Rafael Nadal was also talent at which of the following sport?
25. Which tennis player was the first one to win the Grand Slam in a single year?
26. Which material was the first tennis racket string made of?
27. Who won the men's singles of the 2012 Wimbledon Tennis Tournament?
28. Roger Federer comes from which nation?
29. In tennis matches, a double fault means that the point is awarded to?
30. Who was the first colour tennis player to win a Grand Slam title?
31. What nationality is tennis player Carl Limburger?
32. How high is a tennis court net in the center?
33. Which of the following tennis players is not a French international?
34. Which country won the 2012 Fed Cup?
35. Which British tennis player was the first man to win all four major titles?
36. Which nation is the female tennis player Naomi Osaka from?
37. Whose tennis racket was sold for £20,000 at auction in London in 1997?
38. What was the name of the electronic eye used at Wimbledon?
39. Which 1951 Alfred Hitchcock film is about a tennis player who is framed for the murder of his wife?
40. Which of the following tennis players is not a French international?
41. Which former Wimbledon singles champion died of AIDS in 1994?
42. Which small European nation defeated Britain 5-0 in a round of the 1995 Davis cup?
43. The winner of the men's singles 2010 U.S. Open Championship, Rafael Nadal defeated which player in the semi-finals of that tournament?
44. Rafael Nadal's 10th title in the men's singles French Open Championship came in which year?
45. Who won the women's singles title at Wimbledon in 1997?
46. Who wrote the spy story game, set and match?
47. You cannot be serious! is a famous remark by which former tennis champion?
48. Which 1960s TV series featured Bill Cosby as a spy who is also a tennis player?
49. Which Country won the Fed Cup consecutively, between 1976 and 1982?
50. Where was the maiden edition of the tennis World Team Cup held?
51. The situation where the server's serving ball hits the net cord and still falls in the opponent's service box is known as?
52. What is the name of the four most important tennis tournaments in the world?
53. In Great Britain, which organization is in charge of lawn tennis?
54. Who knocked Roger Federer out of the quarterfinals of the men's singles of the 2018 Wimbledon Championship?
55. Which Grand Slam tournament is annually held in January?
56. Which Russian tennis player was the first one to win a Grand Slam title in singles in 1996?
57. Which duo won the men's doubles of the 2018 Wimbledon Championship?
58. Who was the winner of the women's singles of the 2015 U.S. Opens Championship?
59. Who won the wheelchair men's singles of the Australian Open 2011 Championship?
60. Which male American tennis player was the first one to win 3 straight titles at Wimbledon?
61. At the men's singles 2014 Wimbledon Championship, which player knocked out defending champion Andy Murray?
62. What is it called when the score is 40 – 40?
63. Who was the winner of the men's singles of the 2006 Tennis Masters Cup?
64. Andy Murray was knocked out at the quarter-finals stage of the men's singles 2016 U.S. Open. Who knocked him out?
65. In tennis, a serve that lands in an opposition's service box, but is untouched by the opposition player can be referred to as?
66. Who won the title for the men's singles of the 2011 Australian Open Championship?
67. The winning team of the Davis Cup is called?
68. The Women's singles of the 1994 U.S. Open Championship was won by?
69. The winner of the men's singles 2010 U.S. Open Championship, Rafael Nadal defeated which player in the semi-finals of that tournament?
70. Rafael Nadal's 10th title in the men's singles French Open Championship came in which year?
71. The men's singles 2018 French Open Tournament was won by?
72. Which of the following is another name for the French Open Tournament?
73. What is the national governing organization for the game of tennis in the USA?
74. Which duo won the men's doubles of the 2018 Wimbledon Championship?
75. What is the minimum number of points required to win a tennis tie break?
76. Who knocked Roger Federer out of the fourth round of the men's singles 2018 U.S. Open Tournament?
77. In which decade was the tiebreak introduced to decide the outcome of a set in tennis?
78. Arthur Ashe was a renowned tennis player. In which year did he pass away?
79. Which is the heaviest, a golf ball, a tennis ball, or a squash ball?
80. Which player was the winner of the 2018 men's singles Australian Open Championship?
81. Which country won the 2017 Davis Cup?
82. If a ball drops on the base line in a game of lawn tennis, is it counted as out or in?
83. Who was the first Asian female tennis player to be ranked world number one by the WTA (Women's Tennis Association)?
84. Which championships make up the Grand Slam?
85. Which country has won most Davis Cups in tennis
86. Who won the wheelchair men's singles of the Australian Open 2011 Championship?
87. The 2000 French Open men's singles championship was won by whom?
88. Who in 1949 startled spectators at Wimbledon with her frilly lace edges to her tennis clothes?
89. What is the name of the official world governing body of tennis?
90. Which nation does popular tennis player Andy Murray represent?
91. Which male player made 8 consecutive finals at the U.S. Open?
92. What do we call a shot in which a player hits the ball before it bounces on the court during a rally?
93. The final game of the 2018 Australian Open women's singles was contested by which players?
94. Which player won the women's singles 2014 Wimbledon Championship?
95. The mixed doubles of the 2000 French Open were won by which duo?
96. Which of the following task is performed by a chair umpire?
97. A deuce in tennis means a scoreline of?
98. Player M is leading player N in a tennis set by 6 – 5. What could be the possible final score for this set?
99. What term is used to describe a situation where a player makes a serve and the ball does not successfully land in his/her opponent's service box?
100. How many U.S. Open titles have ex-tennis player, Jimmy Connors won?
101. The first male African-American tennis player to win the U.S Open and the Wimbledon tournaments was?
102. In general, how many types of tennis courts are there?
103. Who was the first tennis player to complete a "Grand Slam" in the history of the sport?
104. How is the bounce of a tennis ball on a hard tennis court?
105. The 2008 mixed doubles Wimbledon Championship was won by Leander Paes and which another player?
106. Who was the winner of the women's singles of the 2015 U.S. Opens Championship?
107. Which of the following lines can’t be found on a tennis court?
108. Which tennis player won the women's singles of the U.S. Open Championship in 2018?
109. Which Grand Slam tournament has the longest history?
110. Andy Murray was knocked out at the quarter-finals stage of the men's singles 2016 U.S. Open. Who knocked him out?
111. Who eliminated Serena Williams in the 2016 U.S. Open women's single Championship?
112. Which of the following tennis player’s names is not used for a Grand Slam stadium?
113. A tennis game with one player on each side is called?
114. The playing ground for the sport of tennis is called?
115. How many serves is a tennis player allowed during a game?
116. Which gas is filled in the hollow cores of a pressurized tennis ball?
117. What is the least number of points that a tennis player needs to win a game?
118. Which player was the winner of the 2018 men's singles Australian Open Championship?
119. Which Country won the Fed Cup consecutively, between 1976 and 1982?
120. What was the first Grand Slam title that Roger Federer won?
Other Recommended QUizzes
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
tennis quiz questions
tennis quiz questions and answers 2018
wimbledon quiz questions
tennis quiz questions and answers
tennis knowledge quiz
tennis quiz questions and answers 2017
tennis rules quiz questions and answers
tennis trivia 2018
us open tennis trivia
tennis trivia questions and answers
tennis quiz questions 2018
tennis trivia quiz
roger federer trivia
tennis pub quiz questions
tennis quiz questions 2019
wimbledon trivia questions and answers
tennis trivia for kids