Enjoy these general knowledge free online test questions with answers. The military prowess of Genghis Khan allowed him to quickly adjust to shifting conditions. At first, all of his soldiers were mounted horsemen riding the tough, grass-fed Mongol pony that required no feed. Other nomads could be vanquished with such an army, but towns could not be seized. Share these general knowledge free online test questions with answers printable. However, it wasn’t long before the Mongols were able to start laying siege to major towns, employing various weapons and tactics including mangonels, catapults, ladders, burning oil, and even diverting rivers. Genghis Khan only gradually understood that there were more complex methods to wield power than only invading, destroying, and robbing via contact with men from the more developed realms.
He was taught the benefits of reading and assisted in the conversion of the Mongol language to writing by a minister of the Naiman Khan, the last significant Mongol tribe to oppose Genghis Khan. According to The Secret History, Genghis Khan did not learn from Muslim advisors the “meaning and value of towns” until after the fight against the Muslim kingdom of Khwrezm, which took place in the Amu Darya (Oxus) and Syr Darya (Jaxartes) area, perhaps in late 1222. Find the general knowledge free online test questions with answers. Another advisor who had previously worked for the Jin emperor gave him an explanation of how peasants and artisans might manufacture things that are taxed. He had planned to use northern China’s farmed areas as horse grazing pasture.
The Mongols still had more of their great conquests to make before they became a global force. The major objective was China. In 1211, Genghis Khan attacked the Jin dynasty in northern China after securing his western flank with a bloody battle against the Tangut kingdom of Xixia, a Chinese frontier state to the northwest. Solve the general knowledge online test questions with answers. He allowed himself to be briefly paid off with a significant quantity of loot in 1214, but efforts were resumed and Beijing was captured in 1215. His commander Muqali was thereafter in charge of a more organized subjugation of northern China. Genghis Khan was driven to abandon his plans to conquer China in favor of Khwrezm.
The Otrar city governor, who murdered a caravan of Muslim traders who were under Genghis Khan’s protection, started this battle. Khwrezm-Shah turned down satisfaction. Settle these general knowledge online test questions with answers free. The time for war with Khwrezm would undoubtedly have arrived sooner or later, but it could no longer be put off. The Mongols developed their reputation for ferocity and horror throughout this conflict. The residents of each city that was stormed were either killed or made to act as advance troops for the Mongols in battles against their own people.
As Genghis Khan pursued his unrelenting wrath against the Khwrezm royal family, he ruined irrigation systems and ravaged fields, gardens, and other agricultural areas. Extract these general knowledge online test questions with answers. In 1223, he ultimately retreated, and until the final campaign against Xixia in 1226–1227, he did not command his men into battle once more. On August 18, 1227, he died. Explore the following general knowledge GK family competition friends online test questions with answers!
General Knowledge Test Online Questions with Answers
1. Oita forest is located in which country?
2. What is a baby crocodile called?
3. What is a tool similar to an axe, with an arched blade at right angles to the handle, used for cutting or shaping large pieces of wood?
4. What is one of a class of lustful rural gods in Roman mythology, represented as a man with a goat’s horns, ears, legs, and tail?
5. Terceira Island is located in which ocean?
6. What is UY Scuti?
A giant sun, about 5 billion suns can fit in it
7. What is a grouse?
8. What is Doppio?
9. A young deer in its first year is called what?
10. What is psychics?
Study of psychic phenomena
11. What are wetlands that form as rivers empty their water and sediment into another body of water?
12. Beji Griya Waterfall is located in which region in Indonesia?
13. The first magician to pull a rabbit from a hat was Frenchman Louis Comte in which year>
14. What is the name of the island, located about 9 miles from Nagasaki, the now-abandoned, was one of the major coal suppliers to Japan in the 1940s?
15. Which Argentine player has surpassed Brazilian great Pele’s official career goals (765) with a HATTRICK in June 2022?
16. What is a small room used as hot air or steam bath for cleaning and refreshing the body?
17. Tuscany city is located in which country?
18. What is the name of the first president of the Republic of Indonesia?
19. Preikestolen is located in which country?
20. During the reign of King John (1166–1216), who was the Earl of Surrey jure uxoris during 1159-1202?
Hamelin de Warenne
21. The name “krill” comes from the Norwegian word krill, meaning what?
“small fry of fish”
22. Which Roman Emperor was awarded the victory title Sarmaticus Maximus (“great victor of the Sarmatians”) in 289, 294, and 300?
23. There are more lakes in which country than in all the other countries combined?
24. On average, plains Zebras generally have about how many stripes per side?
25. What is the name of warm dry westerly off the Rocky Mountains?
26. What is mackintosh?
a full-length waterproof coat
27. How many years make the Septuagenary anniversary?
28. What is the average gestation duration of a Pig (domestic) (Sus sp.)?
29. What is the only continent in all four Hemispheres?
30. Name a word with vowels in order.
31. Goldfish is a breed name of which animal?
32. In 1947, Malcolm Lowry created which of the famous fiction?
Under the Volcano
33. What is the study of victims of crime, often applied to characterizing the criminal?
34. What is the length of the Shatt river which is outflown from the Persian Gulf?
35. Depot Creek Falls in which Americal state?
36. Blackburn town is located in which country?
37. In 1953, who along with her son, Oliver from Ohio, become the first mother and son to serve simultaneously in the U.S. Congress?
38. What is the study of the characteristics and weathering of soil, according to Archaeology?
39. What do you say by “difficult to treat or deal with”?
40. In 1949, which West Indian cricket batsman scores 101 in the 3rd Test against India; his world record fifth consecutive Test century?
41. What do you say in the French idiom “not to have light at all floors”?
ne pas avoir la lumière à tous les étages – the lights are on but nobody’s home
42. “Dragnet” with Jack Webb premieres on NBC TV in which year?
43. What is the fourth largest island in the world?
44. What a long, narrow, deep inlet of the sea between high cliffs, as in Norway, typically formed by the submergence of a glaciated valley?
45. In which year, were 9 Jewish Kremlin physicians “exposed” as British/US agents?
46. PC shortcut keys: Win + X=?
[Open the Quick Link menu]
47. A fire damages the top part of which architecture in 1956?
48. What is a ring-shaped reef, island, or chain of islands formed of coral?
49. What is the national emblem of Canada?
50. In 1955, Jose Ramon Guizado becomes president of which country?
More interesting Articles
- 50 Fun Trivia Quiz Night General Knowledge English Questions
- 50 Tricky General Fun Trivia Quiz General Knowledge Questions
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Multiple Choice MCQ
- 50 General Knowledge Questions Multiple Choice with Answers
- 100 Interesting GK Questions Answer Related to History for Fun
- 50 Great Quiz Questions Answer General Knowledge English
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Printable Quiz
- 50 General Knowledge Trivia and Answers Printable Free Quiz
- 50 Game Night General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions
- 100 Fun History Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 50 Trivia Fun Game Night Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge for Adults
- 50 GK Questions in English for Adults Cool Printable Trivia Quiz
- 55 Horse Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Equine Facts
- 100 Interesting Questions and Answers for a GK Trivia Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Question Answer Trivia General Knowledge Test
- 50 General Knowledge Quiz Family Trivia Questions Answer
- GK Questions with Answers Easy Trivia Quiz General Knowledge
- 50 General Knowledge Hard Trivia Quiz Interesting Facts