Fun quiz night questions answer general knowledge are enriched with many interesting GK and facts one should know. The ultimate aim is fun quiz night questions to answer general knowledge in and of itself. Knowing something is human beings’ greatest advantage, and it is for this reason that man was crowned as the crown of creation. Angels bowed down to holy Adam because of this understanding (AS), with many fun quiz night questions answer general knowledge.
You can learn how to construct a house, but what value is knowledge if you never build one or assist someone else to build one? Wisdom is achieved when knowledge is put into practice. Vanity is knowledge for the sake of fun quiz night questions answer general knowledge. Is money that is kept in a bank account and never used considered significant wealth? What is the significance of it? You will be assessed on how much you spent rather than how much you saved one day with fun quiz night questions answer general knowledge.
Working is done for monetary benefit. Money is acquired with the intention of being spent. Why would you labor for something that you’ll never use? It was a situation in the Garden of Eden where people were learning for the sake of learning. Before learning about good and evil, Adam and Eve were in a better position, for example, fun quiz night questions answer general knowledge.
Fun Trivia Quiz Night General Knowledge English Questions
1. What were the Guerres de la Révolution française?
The French Revolutionary Wars
2. In Germany, Stade which festival is held in October, 3rd weekend?
3. Black Point Power Station is located at Tuen Mun District in which country?
4. T15C, 1950 engine was made for which French Formula One engine manufacturer?
5. In which battle, Spanish army captures Baza from Moors?
Battle of Baza (1489)
6. A maximum of 59.3 percent of the wind’s kinetic energy can be converted, based on whose law?
7. Lamma Island is located in which country?
8. What was the first Greek-letter fraternity?
Phi Beta Kappa
9. Who wrote the novel Adventure?
10. Rebellious Flemish farmers occupy Hasselt in which year’s December?
11. On what date, Vladimir Putin, the Russian President start his office?
May 7, 2012 — present
12. What are boxing matches called?
13. Gavari – Sacred Dance Drama Festival is celebrated in which country?
14. What does the astronomical symbol ☽︎ mean?
an increscent (waxing) moon (as viewed from the northern hemisphere)
15. Bonnie Prince Charles reaches Derby in which year’s December?
16. What is the Pantone Color of the Year 2010?
17. What are the cultural views of the navel?
The navel is considered sexually and culturally significant in various cultures, and its exposure has been subject to a range of cultural conventions and taboos based on modesty ideals
18. Who said, “In my whole life, I have known no wise people (over a broad subject matter area) who didn’t read all the time — none, zero”?
19. In sociology, what is the shift in gender roles and sex roles in a society, group, or organization towards a focus upon the feminine?
20. In which treaty, English King Henry III and French King Louis IX end 100 years of conflict between the Capetian and Plantagenet dynasties?
Treaty of Paris (1259)
21. The Church of Athens was created by whom during his second missionary journey, when he preached at the Areopagus, probably in 51 AD?
Paul the Apostle
22. Glow worms are bioluminescent organisms, meaning what?
Can produce light
23. Launched in 1998, TKTV is a Terrestrial channel in which country?
24. Right-wing populism is an ideology associated with which area?
25. First General Assembly in Pennsylvania (Chester) was held in which year?
26. The Tree of Life as Projected as a Solid Sphere – is credited to “S.R.M.D.”, indicating whom its author?
Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers
27. A celebrity boxing match was held on 12 June 1983 between Muhammad Ali and whom?
28. Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaft is a passenger ship company in which country?
29. What is the score of Macau (China) as the smart people based on Students’ Test Scores in Reading, Math, and Science – OECD PISA 2018?
525, 558, 544
30. Which Spanish king names Maximilian II viceroy of Southern Netherlands in 1691?
31. Who was a Kenyan peace activist, government consultant, born in 1964, and died in 2011?
Dekha Ibrahim Abdi
32. The Black Stone, an important significant site for the Muslim ummah is located in which mosque?
What is bioluminescence?
production of light by living organisms
34. Which militants hijack a Kuwait Airlines plane, killing four passengers in 1984?
35. Peter Gaillard of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, patents what in 1812?
36. City Life Comedian of the Year award is given in which country for comedy and humor?
37. María Reinat-Pumarejo is a peace and anti-racism activist of which country?
38. Kaski District in Gandaki Province is located in which country?
39. Fraternity Award in arts is hosted by which country?
40. Who was elected to become the 5th President of the United States, defeating Rufus King of the Federalist Party in 1816?
41. Of Skrying and Travelling in the Spirit-Vision was written by Moina Mathers, and as such appears credited to “Soror V.N.R.”, standing for her what motto?
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum
42. According to the Ulster Institute 2019, what is the average IQ of the people of Liechtenstein?
43. Van Dyke is a style of what?
44. What does Counter-flow refer to?
The movement of culture that runs counter to the traditional dominant-to-dominated cultural adaptation patterns
45. In 1688, which General, later 1st Duke of Marlborough, changes allegiance from James II to William of Orange?
General John Churchill
46. Ashishma Nakarmi is an actress, singer, and model of which country?
47. Who is the Miss Nepal titleholder in 1996?
48. Who was Narcissus of Athens in the Roman period?
49. Which Former cricketer has his nickname Chappelli?
Ian Michael Chappell (Australia)
50. In 1563, which council holds its last session, after 18 years, last ecumenical council for more than 300 years?
Council of Trent
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz