Are you ready to learn some fresh, new great general knowledge trivia quiz questions, interesting facts in printable form? Here we go with some great quiz questions with answers! Your level of knowledge has an impact on you. Others are affected by the quantity of knowledge you use. What is the point of your knowledge acquisition? Are you a millionaire or someone who has a piece of paper worth two cents if you have a cheque for a million dollars but never cash it? “Am I learning information to make myself a better person or am I gaining knowledge to make someone else a better person?” ask yourself to get more great quiz questions.
1975 Ilie Nastase of Romania won his fourth season-ending ATP Masters Grand Prix championship in Stockholm, defeating Björn Borg of Sweden 6-2, 6-2, 6-1, great quiz questions.
2003 After the merging of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada, the Conservative Party of Canada is formally recognized, great quiz questions.
1996 After a 39-19 victory over the Barbarians at Twickenham, Australia’s rugby union team completes a 12-game European trip undefeated with great quiz questions. Wallabies fullback Matt Burke scores two tries and adds four conversions and two penalties to his tally.
Great Quiz Questions Answer General Knowledge English
1. What does the astronomical symbol represent?
the Sun with one ray
2. What is a padded target attached to a glove and usually used in training boxers and other combat athletes?
A focus mitt
3. Who in Germany is the political leader of Germany and the head of the federal government?
4. What is a piece of citrus zest used as a cocktail garnish, generally for decoration and to add flavor when added to a mixed drink?
5. An off-duty member of the Ulster Defence Regiment is shot dead by members of the Irish Republican Army in County Tyrone in which country in 1971?
6. What is a term used to describe either a boat race or a series of boat races 2,000 m?
7. In Texas, who became the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the US in 1982?
Charles Brooks, Jr.
8. What is Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs?
a Unicode block containing meteorological and astronomical symbols
9. What is the most popular alcoholic beverage in Brazil?
10. 7 Year Bitch was an American punk rock band from which city in Washington?
11. What is the codex?
The codex was the historical ancestor of the modern book
12. There are 163 Wazamono swords in total in which country?
13. In 1904, St. Louis, Missouri, United States – Creve Coeur Lake (overgrown – short) was an Olympic venue for which event?
14. Advance Freedom – is the slogan of which political coalition in Argentina?
15. In 1968, who returns a library book his great grandfather took out in 1823 from the University of Cincinnati?
16. Who said, “Being a student is easy. Learning requires actual work”?
17. US Sainte-Marienne is a football club on which island?
18. Which great British philosopher was born in 1285?
William of Ockham
19. Social liberalism is an ideology associated with which area?
20. Orioles sell pitcher Eddie Watt to the Phillies in which year?
21. Cape Dutch is an African style for what?
22. In 1982, which army under Desi Bouterse fires on radio station building?
23. Which former Russian President started his Office on July 10, 1991?
24. Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, gained independence from which country in 1960?
25. Taizan Maezumi Roshi, head of LA Zen Center, receives dharma in which year?
26. In 2005, U.S. debut of the second part of what two-part TV biopic miniseries on CBS?
“Pope John Paul II”
27. Which radio personality talked a man out of attempting suicide in 1994?
28. PDCI–RDA is a political party in which country?
29. In 1949, who became the first chancellor of West Germany after World War II?
30. Which country’s first lady Imelda Marcos stabbed & wounded by an assailant in 1972?
31. Discovered in 1693, what was a piece of Anglo-Saxon goldsmithing work made of enamel and quartz enclosed in gold?
The Alfred Jewel
32. Universidad is a what in El Salvador?
33. In 1980 PGA Seniors’ Championship Men’s Golf, Turnberry Isle CC: Arnold Palmer wins with a birdie on the 1st playoff hole against whom?
34. Who was Adomnán (died 704) by recognition?
35. Which musicals was opened as well as closed at Lyceum Theater NYC in 1971?
“Wild & Wonderful”
36. What is usually a pearl onion pickled in brine with small amounts of turmeric and paprika?
A cocktail onion
37. Which President of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire took responsibility since 4 December 2010?
38. Which sports management settles strike of referees, refs to return on Dec 12, 1995?
39. Since which year, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) has assigned local names to a tropical cyclone?
40. In which massacre in 1993, Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York?
The Long Island Rail Road massacre
41. Who was the El Salvador Football League top scorer in the 1965-66 season with 23 goals?
Pipo Rodríguez and Ernesto “Cascarita” Tapia
42. What is the name of dessert spread and topping usually made with lemon, lime, orange, or raspberry?
43. What is pleaching or plashing?
a technique of interweaving living and dead branches through a hedge creating a fence, hedge, or lattices
44. Acer buergerianum is a species of maple used in bonsai, native to eastern China, Taiwan, and what other country?
45. Which spaceship was launched, the final manned lunar landing mission where the crew takes the famous “blue marble” photo of the entire Earth in 1972?
46. Abdelatif Bahdari is the most-capped player in football from which country’s national team?
47. What is Abies amabilis, commonly known as the Pacific silver fir?
An ornamental tree
48. Georgia in 1970 is a retired typhoon’s name in which country?
49. What is the Pantone Color of the Year 2020?
50. West Germany & Poland normalize relations in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz