General fun quiz questions knowledge trivia free online GK is a great collection of some fresh facts you did not know. Have you ever heard the phrase “I’ve forgotten more than you realize”? What was the point of acquiring that long-forgotten general fun quiz questions knowledge trivia? Some people are impressed by your knowledge; perhaps they should investigate what you do. Many individuals are misled by what others say, but few are misled by what others do. You will be curious to learn general fun quiz questions knowledge trivia.
In 2007, after a crane barge being carried by tug collided with the extremely big crude transport Hebei Spirit, the Hebei Spirit oil leak occurred in South Korea, general fun quiz questions knowledge trivia.
In 2014, in general fun quiz questions knowledge trivia, the Archbishop of Canterbury believes that the predicament of Britain’s hungry poor shocks him more than the plight of African refugees in camps.
Boris Becker wins his first of three ATP Masters Grand Prix tennis championships at Madison Square Garden in 1988, defeating incumbent champion Ivan Lendl 5–7, 7–6, 3–6, 6–2, 7–6 in a memorable final placed in the general fun quiz questions knowledge trivia.
In 1988, a federal grand jury indicts Jim Bakker, the founder of The PTL Club and a Christian evangelist, for fraud after he paid hush money to conceal an alleged rape, general fun quiz questions knowledge trivia.
General Fun Trivia Quiz General Knowledge Questions
1. Burkina Faso President Roch Marc Christian Kabore fires whom amid security crisis on 9 Dec 2021?
Prime Minister Christophe Dabire
2. Atlético Marte is a what in El Salvador?
3. There are Eighty Wazamono in Japan, means what?
4. Third way is an ideology associated with which area?
5. Crusaders wound Eleazar of Worms, or Eleazar ben Judah ben Kalonymus, also sometimes known today as Eleazar Rokeach in which year?
6. The Idea of Freedom: Essays in Honour book was written in 1979 by which British philosopher?
7. Who said, “He who laughs most learns best”?
8. Which great British philosopher died in 1832?
9. We – is the slogan of which political coalition in Argentina?
10. Which former US gymnastics physician is sentenced to 60 years on child pornography charges in 2017?
11. In December 1988, NHL NY Islanders fire head coach Terry Simpson, and replace him with which former coach?
12. What is Abies nordmanniana, the Nordmann fir, or Caucasian fir?
An ornamental tree
13. In Poland, Kraków which festival is held in February, since 1881?
International Sea Songs Festival, “Shanties”
14. Who is the Miss Nepal titleholder in 2002?
15. Adrian IV elected Pope in which year?
16. In church governance, what is a diocese or bishopric?
the ecclesiastical district under the jurisdiction of a bishop
17. Which were created to honor Uruguayan and foreign best-selling books published in Uruguay, awarded by CUL?
The Golden Book Awards
18. Who was Leonidas of Athens in the Roman period?
19. NRK3 (Youth channel) is a Cable and satellite television in which country?
20. Which crumbling French château in Les Trois-Moutiers is bought by 9,000 people in 2017?
21. Certain centipedes such as Geophilus carpophagus are bioluminescent organisms, meaning what?
Can produce light
22. Jessie Annette Jack Hooper was an American peace activist and suffragist, and the first president of which organization?
Wisconsin League of Women Voters
23. Which terms was originated in hip-hop culture and rose in popularity through rap music, songs, blogs, and videos as basic slang?
24. What is a concept first publicized in early 2016 by international businessman Mikhail Fridman, the co-founder of LetterOne?
The Indigo Era, or Indigo economies
25. In 2018, which comedian steps down as 2019 Oscars host after his history of homophobic statements is revealed?
26. A celebrity boxing match was held in November 1998 between Simon Woodstock and whom?
27. What was the second national fraternity?
Sigma Phi Society
28. Mediteranska was a passenger ship company in which country?
29. Born in 1933, who was a Pakistani political scientist, and activist?
30. In which sport, held in Las Vegas, Nevada: Europe scores 8th straight title with an 11-4 rout of US; MVP: Joshua Filler (Germany) in 2017?
Mosconi Cup nine-ball pool
31. Who wrote the novel The Call of the Wild?
32. MS09, 1968 engine was made for which French Formula One engine manufacturer?
33. What is the highest title in boxing?
The World Boxing Council (WBC)
34. What is the score of Finland as the smart people based on Students’ Test Scores in Reading, Math, and Science – OECD PISA 2018?
520, 507, 522
35. Which candidate in Ghana wins a second term as the President in the country’s general elections in 2020?
36. Lamma Winds station is located in which country?
37. Which events of history pitted France against Great Britain, Austria, the Holy Roman Empire, Prussia, Russia, and several other monarchies?
The French Revolutionary Wars (1792-1802)
38. The Department of Energy has said the fastest-growing job in America over the past decade is what?
Wind turbine technician
39. Boombal Festival is celebrated in which country?
40. Which former Italian national football coach is appointed manager of Serie A club Genoa CFC replacing Ivan Juric in 2018?
41. Jal Shah is an actress, singer, and model of which country?
42. How many rounds are there in an Exhibition Fight in Boxing?
43. Greece (1896) Athens, Greece – Port of Piraeus, Piraeus (bad weather canceled racing) was an Olympic venue for which event?
44. What is Acer ginnala?
Plants used in bonsai, known as the Amur maple
45. Which Syrian harbor city surrendered to Crusaders in 1110?
46. What is the Pantone Color of the Year 2016?
47. What is a preserved, sweetened cherry, typically made from light-colored sweet cherries such as the Royal Ann, Rainier, or Gold varieties?
A maraschino cherry
48. Sweden (1912) Stockholm, Sweden – Djurgårdsbrunnsviken was an Olympic venue for which event?
49. What does the astronomical symbol 🌞︎ mean?
the face of the Sun or “Sun in splendor”
50. In 2018, Court filings in the USA by Robert Mueller against whom appear to implicate President Donald Trump on campaign fraud and Russian dealings?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz