Solve the fun easy general knowledge trivia questions and answers. Let’s talk something about Genghis Khan. Even though they had very different ways of life, two cultures that were constantly in touch and antagonistic against one another were yet interdependent. The southern staple goods were necessities for the nomads, who also wanted its pleasures. Discuss the fun easy general knowledge trivia questions and answers free online GK quiz. These may be acquired by commerce, by taxing nomadic caravans, or through violent raids. The settled populations of China had a reduced need for the goods of the steppe, but they could not ignore the existence of the nomadic barbarians and were always engaged in finding ways to stave against incursion.
A powerful dynasty, like the Manchu in the 17th century, could immediately exercise military dominance over all of Inner Asia. Execute the fun easy general knowledge trivia questions and answers. Other times, the Chinese had to play off one group of barbarians against another, shifting their allegiances and shifting their sources of support to keep any one tribe from dominating the battlefield.
Another cycle, that of the steppe people’s unity and fragmentation coincided with the cycle of dynasty power and weakness in China. When at its strongest, a nomadic tribe might impose its will on neighboring tribes and, if China was in a vulnerable position, could even expand its influence far beyond the steppe. Stick to the fun easy general knowledge trivia questions and answers. This expansion of nomadic dominance over the incompatible, sedentary civilization of the south ultimately produced its own nemesis. The nomads were absorbed by the Chinese they had conquered and lost their traditional base of superiority—that rapid mobility that required little in the way of supplies and food.
The cycle would then restart, a strong China would return, and chaos and small-scale fighting among transient chieftains would become the new way of life for nomads. Genghis Khan’s life must be assessed in light of these political contrasts and tensions, which are well shown by the history of the Mongol conquests. Explore the fun easy general knowledge trivia questions and answers. His campaigns were the result of a combination of circumstances that were exploited by a soldier of ambition, tenacity, and intellect rather than an unforeseen natural disaster or even a divine calamity. He took advantage of the fact that his tribal world was poised for unification at a time when China and other established states were, for one cause or another, concurrently in decline.
For the birth of Genghis Khan, also known as Temüjin (or Temuchin)—named after a ruler who was vanquished by his father, Yesügei, at the time Temüjin was born—various dates are recorded. Temüjin’s early life chronology is unknown. Share the fun easy general knowledge trivia questions and answers. He might have been born in 1155, 1162 (which is the preferred year in Mongolia today), or 1167. His birth was considered lucky since he was born with a blood clot in his hand, according to mythology. Additionally, he is supposed to have been of heavenly descent, with a gray wolf as his first ancestor who was “born with a destiny from heaven on high.” His early years, however, were everything but optimistic. When he was nine years old, a group of Tatars, another nomadic race, continued an ancient quarrel by poisoning Yesügei, a member of the royal Borjigin clan of the Mongols. This article will give you many more examples of fun easy trivia questions and answers!
Fun Easy Trivia Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
1. How many counties are there in Iowa in the United States?
2. A “Turk” attempted to fly, jumped off during a grandiose presentation of the wonders of the Byzantine Empire by whose emperor and died at around 1165?
Emperor Manuel I Komnenos in the Constantinople Hippodrome
3. Which Roman Emperor died in AD 14?
Emperor Augustus Caesar
4. Evangelista Torricelli (Italian) invented what in 1643?
5. Ouzoud Falls is located in which country?
6. Vostok program run by USSR ended in which year?
7. Who has been the First Minister of Wales since December 2018?
8. What type of hat/cap did both Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone wear on TV in the 50s?
9. Which Old World monkey species has its scientific name Erythrocebus patas?
Common patas monkey
10. Jean Béliveau was featured on a postage stamp of Canada in which year?
11. What is the ethnicity of Judaism?
12. Papuan frogmouth demonstrates which camouflage methods?
13. Colonial Bottle Collectors Club is located in which Australian region?
14. During 537–38, Byzantines defend Rome against the Ostrogoths in which event in history?
Siege of Rome
15. Who authored the fiction “Pet Sematary” in 1983?
16. In 1942, which airline becomes the first commercial airline to schedule a flight around the world (“Pacific Clipper”)?
Pan American Airlines
17. Who was the artist of the “Columbus in Sight of Land” on the stamp of the United States appeared in 1893?
William Henry Powell
18. Born in Lebanon, which Nobel laureate was awarded the Nobel prize in 2021 in Physiology or Medicine?
19. Who is the author of the literary work The Little Prince?
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
20. What was the earliest step in the late 10th century toward the use of quantitative methods in navigation?
The invention of a Kamal often called simply khashaba
21. Who patented “Regulator for dynamo-electric machines” – 1886 March 2?
22. Who was the Locus Award winner in 1986 for Best Fantasy Novel?
23. Madeleine L’Engle took the title of the book “An Acceptable Time” from which source?
Bible: Psalm 66:13
24. In which year, did Bob Feller, enlist in the Navy & report for duty to Norfolk Virginia?
25. Who founded the religious tradition of Charvaka?
26. Which English poet wrote the popular poem “The Lotos-Eaters”?
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
27. In 1949, which miners’ strike occurred in New South Wales, Australia?
Australian coal strike
28. Who became the first female cantors in 1987 in Conservative Judaism?
Erica Lippitz and Marla Rosenfeld Barugel
29. What is Fornax?
A crater constellation
30. Which psychoanalyst interpreted the turtle as the primordial chaos, the alchemical massa confusa?
Carl Gustav Jung
31. During what age, the Neanderthal men lived?
32. Aenus (Thrace) is an ancient location mentioned in which literary work?
33. Who is a cartoon gander character created in 1948 by The Walt Disney Company?
34. Where is the Roque de Los Muchachos Observatory located?
La Palma, Spain
35. Great Medieval London Fire occurred in which year?
36. This bluesy rock singer was discovered at the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967. Her initials are J.J. Who was she?
37. In 1957, Yeshiva Kol Ya’ackov was opened in which Russian city?
38. Kevin McIntosh (coach) from which nation was warded the Paralympic Hall of Fame in 2008?
39. Who claims that Hezarfen Ahmet Celebi was able to fly in 1630 from the top of Istanbul’s Galata Tower using artificial wings?
40. Michael Edgson, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists is hailed from which nation?
41. Which swimmer from the USA, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists started his career in 1980?
42. Who is a fictional Bengali character known for his greatness, stature, and grandeur?
43. Jonas Jacobsson, one of the multiple Paralympic gold medalists is hailed from which nation?
44. In which year did Philadelphia has the first local union in the United States organized to conduct collective bargaining?
45. In 1958, which award for poetry was awarded to E. E. Cummings?
46. What is urena (Urena lobata)?
A bast (plant) fiber
47. What nation was Elon Musk born in?
48. What was the incident of Australian(s) died/being killed near Qazvin, Iran in 2009 Jul 15?
Caspian Airlines Flight 7908
49. What UK city saw the founding of Kaiser Chiefs?
50. In which year, did WIPR TV channel 6 in San Juan, PR (PBS) begins broadcasting?
More interesting Articles
- 50 Fun Trivia Quiz Night General Knowledge English Questions
- 50 Tricky General Fun Trivia Quiz General Knowledge Questions
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Multiple Choice MCQ
- 50 General Knowledge Questions Multiple Choice with Answers
- 100 Interesting GK Questions Answer Related to History for Fun
- 50 Great Quiz Questions Answer General Knowledge English
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Printable Quiz
- 50 General Knowledge Trivia and Answers Printable Free Quiz
- 50 Game Night General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions
- 100 Fun History Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 50 Trivia Fun Game Night Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge for Adults
- 50 GK Questions in English for Adults Cool Printable Trivia Quiz
- 55 Horse Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Equine Facts
- 100 Interesting Questions and Answers for a GK Trivia Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Question Answer Trivia General Knowledge Test
- 50 General Knowledge Quiz Family Trivia Questions Answer
- GK Questions with Answers Easy Trivia Quiz General Knowledge
- 50 General Knowledge Hard Trivia Quiz Interesting Facts