Are you traveling to Italy Before you board your plane, review these Italian trivia questions to make your stay more pleasant. I know you like pizza, pasta and everything else in Italy. This Italian trivia questions quiz is for you! How much do you know about the language of a beautiful country? Its proper name is Repubblica Italiana (Italian Republic), Nickname: “Bel Paese” which means a beautiful country. Rome its capital city was founded in 753BC.
Our Italian information for kids will provide information about Italy, the country and people, animals, food, and more. Enjoy exploring Italy with us! If you are studying Italian for school, business, or just for fun, you came to the right place. You can easily take these Italian trivia questions as many times as you like.
Which Italian leader was named, Il Duce? Benito Mussolini, Which of these 3 colors is an Italian flag? Italy is one of the oldest and best wine-producing countries in the world with a wide variety of wine styles to choose from. Do you know who Alessandro Volta is? Which? Then you can read more about these fun facts about Italy to find out more about the country before you go! There are many things to learn about Italy.
What is the capital of Italy?
Which contemporary Italian sculptor, famous for his bronze spheres, is named after a fruit?
Who painted 'The Last Supper'?
What was the nickname of the composer of Le Quattro Stagioni?
Which Italian car manufacturer sponsors a Formula One team?
Which is the longest river in Italy?
Who wrote the opera 'La Boheme'?
Literacy rate of Italians
What was the name of the town destroyed by mount Vesuvius in 79AD?
Which is the highest mountain in Italy?
What is the name of the church in the Vatican?
What is the name of the mountain range that forms the dorsal spine of Italy?
Which is the largest of the Italian lakes?
Gelato is a famous-
Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
Panettone is a
Christopher Columbus was born in which Italian port?
Which food was invented in Napoli around 1860?
Which famous Roman was assassinated on the 'Ides of March'?
Who was an Italian scientist and artist who was the first to prove the world is round and not flat?
Which is a Lagoon City build on islands and known for its Carnival?
Italy is subdivided in ____ regions
Colors of the Italian Flag represent three virtues: hope (green), faith (white), and charity (red).
Upto 2001m the Currency of Italy was
Who was not an Italian Emperor?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
- 75 Home Alone Fresh Trivia Questions and Answers
- 60 Fun Movie Trivia Questions – Fresh MCQ for Fans
- Fifty 90s Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Continents and Oceans Quiz Everyone Should Know
the great italian trivia game
italian quiz questions
italian trivia questions and answers
italian trivia questions and answers printable
italian quiz questions and answers