General knowledge quiz questions and answers printable trivia in English is available here. It’s true, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
Keep going. The sources of the general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these general knowledge quiz questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
General knowledge quiz questions and answers in English
1. What is the Gare du Nord?
Train Station in Paris
2. Miss Havisham is a fictional character in which book?
Great Expectations (1861)
3. On what date, the British destroyer HMS Janus is sunk off Anzio during WWII?
23 January 1944
4. What is bombastic?
Ostentatiously lofty in style
5. What is the national sport in Australia?
Cricket, AFL, Rugby League
6. In Bonanza Hoss Cartwright was afraid of what?
7. The human genome consists of about how many DNA base pairs?
8. What is the Vermont state motto?
May the fourteenth star shine bright
9. In what fictional vessel are the characters Starbuck Stubb Fedallah Pequod in?
10. It is a crime for dogs to mate within 500 yards of a church in which US city?
11. Cyprieunia is sex with who or what?
12. Who was the Roman god of field boundaries?
13. Who received the Nobel Prize in Physics 2012?
Serge Haroche and David J. Wineland
14. What weapon is named from musical instrument inv Bob Burns?
15. What is the Brazzaville Conference?
The Brazzaville Conference was a meeting of prominent Free French leaders held in January 1944 in Brazzaville, the then-capital of French Equatorial Africa, during World War II.
16. Who wrote the novel The African Queen?
C S Forester
17. Who has a famous speech: A Time for Choosing?
Ronald Wilson Reagan
18. What links Hof Malomo Zagreb Belgrade Porto Varna Vevey?
International film festivals
19. The Worst U.S. Security Breach of All Time Happened Because of a USB Stick in which year?
20. Which US president had a pet named King Cole, a shepherd?
21. When is World AIDS Day?
22. What is Independence Day of Vietnam?
23. In which year Dave Thomas, the founder of Wendy’s Restaurants chain of fast-food restaurants was born?
24. What is Homicide?
The act of killing a person (Latin: homo “man”).
25. Who wrote the book: The Good Soldier?
Ford Madox Ford
26. What is an Entr’acte in France?
Interval in Theatre
27. Elizabeth Bennett is a fictional character in which book?
Pride and Prejudice
28. What is bobolink?
Migratory American songbird
29. Corson and Stoughton are the inventors of what?
30. In Massachusetts it’s illegal to have what in the bathroom?
31. Mughal, Moorish Revival, and Indo-Saracenic elements co-exist in which station designed under British colonial rule and completed in 1910?
Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
32. What is Kinyarwanda?
Kinyarwanda is the national language of Rwanda
33. Link Danny Fisher Charlie Rogers Vince Everett Chad Gates?
Elvis Presley character names
34. What is the origin of Colorado’s state name?
From the Spanish for “ruddy” or “red” (lit. “colored”) in reference to the color of the Colorado River.
35. What did mathematician John Napier invent in 1614?
36. In which book would you find the manservant Pas Partout?
Around the world in 80 days
37. Who is a Mainer?
Inhabitant of Maine state
38. Vladimir Nabokov wrote Lolita in what language?
39. When was the Battle of Kwajalein fought?
The Battle of Kwajalein was fought as part of the Pacific campaign of World War II. It took place from 31 January – 3 February 1944, on Kwajalein Atoll.
40. Alice Dormouse Mad Hatter who is missing from the Tea Party?
41. What is shahadah?
To bear witness; declaration of faith
42. The Harlem Globetrotters had what signature tune?
Sweet Georgia Brown
43. Persons classified as “ugly” may not walk down any street in which US city?
44. What is blunderbuss?
A short musket of the wide bore with a flared muzzle
45. What is the date of statehood of Indiana?
December 11, 1816
46. What country’s dialects have varieties called Twi and Fanti?
47. Rupert Campbell-Black is a fictional character in which book?
The Rutshire Chronicles
48. The dunnock is another name for which common bird?
49. If you suffer from epistaxis what is wrong with?
50. Who are Eugene F. Fama, Lars Peter Hansen, and Robert J. Shiller?
Received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2013?
51. Sabastian Melmoth died in Paris in 1900 better known as who?
52. In Quitman Georgia it’s illegal for a chicken to do what?
Cross the Road
53. Born in 1883, which Polish scientist formulated the theory of semantics?
54. Born January 21st to February 19th what star sign are you?
55. What is a Justifiable homicide?
A defense to culpable homicide (criminal or negligent homicide)
56. Stanley Kubrick’s Full Metal Jacket was filmed in what Location?
57. This computer has what percent accuracy rate?
58. What is the national sport in Bahamas?
59. What is – La Belle Ville called?
60. If someone said they were from Hellas – which country?
61. What is the Illinois state nickname?
62. What is the New Mexico state motto says in Latin?
63. Where would you find your pollers?
Hands it’s your thumbs
64. Which US president had a pet named Josiah the badger?
65. What movie cast included James Garner, Richard Attenborough?
The Great Escape
66. What is a Kirk?
Kirk is a Scottish word meaning “church”
67. Who wrote the fiction: The Call of the Wild?
68. At what farm does Aunt Ada Doom go on about nasty woodshed?
Cold Comfort Farm
69. Who has a famous speech: Mercy for Leopold and Loeb?
Clarence Seward Darrow
70. Who would use a chimere and a rochet?
Bishop – parts of the dress
71. What is the date of the statehood of Mississippi?
December 10, 1817
72. Queen Alexandra’s is the world’s largest what?
Butterfly 1-foot wing
73. In 1776, the Declaration of Independence was signed, officially separating the United States from whom?
The United Kingdom
74. What palindromic grass grows at the seashore?
75. What is a blowhole?
A hole for the escape of gas or air
76. What is Independence Day of Venezuela?
77. Who was the son of Zeus and Maia – Gods Messenger?
78. In which city, it is illegal to drink cement?
79. What countries national anthem is Land of Two Rivers?
80. Who wrote the book: The Rainbow?
D. H. Lawrence
81. What was the Italian Umberto Nobile first to do in 1926?
Airship Crossing North Pole
82. What is the origin of California’s state name?
From an adventure book, Las Sergas de Esplandin, by Garcia Ordez de Montalvo, c. 1500
83. In what industry did John Davidson Rockefeller get rich?
84. Who has a famous speech: Acres of Diamonds?
Russell H. Conwell
85. What biblical town’s name means House of Bread in Hebrew?
86. In Roman times what were Falerian Setine Alban Sorrentine?
87. Where is Roi-Namur?
Roi-Namur is an island in the north part of the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands
88. Dermaptera is what species of insects?
89. On average the French eat 20 million what a year?
90. What are the Alaska state residents called?
91. What is biltong?
Meat that is salted and cut into strips and dried in the sun
92. What is Romani?
Romani is the only New Indo-Aryan spoken exclusively outside the Indian subcontinent.
93. In Blythe Ca. you can’t wear cowboy boots unless you own what?
Minimum 5 head of cattle
94. Which organization received the Nobel Peace Prize 2013?
Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
95. In Greek mythology who killed the Gorgon?
96. Who is a Marylander?
Inhabitant of Maryland
97. What was KFCs Colonel Sanders’s first name?
98. Who rode a horse called Diomed?
Duke of Wellington
99. Natasha Gurdin became famous as who?
100. What is the Indiana state nickname?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
Leave a Reply