Hurry for these common general knowledge questions and answers in English trivia printable! Here is a lot of fun and entertainment for those who love to learn new things easily. Practice makes a man perfect. Go with similar common general knowledge questions and answers in English quizzes in order to harness your brain.
These common general knowledge questions and answers in English are collected from many sources and the solver does not need to grasp many sources and will be able to find useful GK here in the form of common general knowledge questions and answers in English.
Let’s solve these common general knowledge questions and answers in English now!
General Knowledge questions and answers
1. What is a Bunhwangsa?
2. The Baháʼí Lotus Temple is located in which city in India?
3. What is the Palladion?
Most ancient and holy relics of the Athenians
4. When is the Bermuda Day celebration in Bermuda?
5. You share what percent of your DNA with a mouse?
6. Gerald Gardner in the 50s founded which pagan organization?
7. According to mythology, what God controls lightning??
8. What is Nazi eugenics?
Killing by the Nazi party of portions of a population assessed to be inferior with the goal of improving the quality of the population as a whole
9. Archbishop Makarios of Cyprus was exiled in 1956 to where?
10. Borobudur temple, the largest Buddhist temple in the world, situated in which country?
Central Java, Indonesia.
11. What country’s language is Magyar?
12. What is meant by hen-peck?
Bother persistently with trivial complaints
13. On a UK ordnance survey map what is shown by a blue star?
Major shopping center
14. Do you know .ax is the TLD for which country?
15. Brass is an alloy of copper and what?
16. Athena or Athene, often given the epithet Pallas, is an ancient Greek goddess associated with wisdom, handicraft, and warfare, who was later syncretized with which Roman goddess?
17. Norma Talmage in 1927 made the first – the first what?
Footprints concrete Grumman theatre
18. What is meant by hodgepodge?
A motley assortment of things
19. Where is Landino spoken in Spain by Spanish?
20. Ziggurat pyramid is situated in which city in Iraq?
21. What is the default extension given to paintbrush files?
22. Where is the Herod’s Temple located?
23. What is the origin of the state name Kentucky?
From an Iroquoian word “Ken-tah-ten” meaning “land of tomorrow”
24. The A1 is the longest trunk road in the UK between what 2 cities?
London – Edinburgh
25. What God did the Mayans sacrifice to?
The sacrifice of an enemy king
26. Which state has the nickname Gopher State?
27. In the animal kingdom what creatures are in the order?
28. The largest human gene is called what?
29. Where would you find the original Mr. Plod?
30. Luxor Temple is situated in which country?
31. Gean, Northern bird, and Dwarf all types of what?
32. Derg Downfall Day is celebrated on 28 May in which country?
33. What is the Chinese word for the wind?
Feng – Shui is water
34. What is meant by hokum?
A message that seems to convey no meaning
35. Who is the Mayan god of death?
36. Which US president had a pet named Le Beau, a greyhound?
37. What happened to you if you get a nosocomial condition?
Infection caught in hospital
38. During WWII, the provisional French government is established on what date?
2 June 1944
39. Where is the Isle of Pelicans?
40. Akshardham Temple, a Hindu temple in which country?
New Delhi, India
41. A statue of Lady Godiva stands in the center of which English city?
42. Who receives The Nobel Peace Prize 2012?
European Union (EU)
43. What is S.A.W.S. in Islam?
Abbreviation for the words sallallahu alaihi wasallam, which means “May the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him.” When the name of Prophet Muhammad is mentioned, Muslims show respect to him by reciting this statement of peace. (alternately, SAW, SAAS)
44. What is Independence Day in Sudan?
45. Who is the god of chocolate?
god Ek Chuah
46. In which novel would you find reference to “The Cracks of Doom”?
Lord of the Rings
47. What event in history commences on 5 June 1944 when more than 1,000 British bombers drop 5,000 tons of bombs on German gun batteries on the Normandy coast in preparation for D-Day?
48. What is Extrajudicial killing?
Killing by government forces without due process. See also Targeted killing.
49. In the middle of the land is the literal translation of where?
50. What is a Gyeongcheonsa?
51. Which racing circuit is nicknamed the brickyard?
52. Which state has the nickname Magnolia State?
53. What country people speak in the Oromo language?
Oromo people, spoken in Northeast Africa and primarily Ethiopia and Kenya, as well as parts of Somalia and Egypt. Oromo is spoken by as many as 30,000,000 people.
54. What or where was the original deadline?
USA Civil war prison
55. Who was the first Mayan god?
56. What is the state motto of American Samoa?
Samoa, let God be first
57. In medieval times what was a mangonel used for?
It was a siege catapult
58. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2012
Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley
59. What was voted the best monopoly piece in 1998?
60. Mahabodhi temple is situated in which city in India?
61. Who met at Ujiji in 1871 HM?
Stanley and Dr. Livingstone
62. Who is a Georgian?
Georgia state resident
63. In what city would you find The Jacques Cartier bridge?
64. What did the Mayans use to make God’s masks?
65. Greenmantle, Three Hostages, the Island of Sheep which character?
66. What country people speak in the Oriya language?
The official language of Odisha and the second official language of Jharkhand
67. Which US president had a pet horse?
James Knox Polk
68. Aphallatosis is a mental disorder caused by the lack of what?
69. Greek mythology King Minos of Crete got what annual payment 7 men + Women to feed to?
70. Temple of Garni is situated in which country?
71. In what country was Greenpeace founded in 1971?
72. What is Independence Day in Suriname?
73. Which US state has the motto: North to the Future?
74. Where would you find the titmus test?
ICC cricket test for bowling action
75. How old is El Castillo Pyramid in Tinum, Yucatan, Mexico?
76. Eddie Irvine is contracted to drive for which car company in 2001?
77. What are some other names of Ojibwe language?
Anishinaabemowin, Ojibwe, Ojibway, Ojibwa, Southwestern Chippewa, and Chippewa.
78. Who are Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt and Adam G. Riess?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2011
79. Sumy is a city in which country?
80. Baitul Mukarram Mosque is the national mosque in which country?
81. The U.S.A. trilogy is a series of three novels by which American writer?
John Dos Passos
82. What country represents the .ae TLD?
United Arab Emirates
83. Who is an Iowan?
Iowa state resident
84. Character in a movie series named Sanskrit word warrior what?
Yoda from Yoddha
85. Which temple is located on top of the Kukulcan pyramid in Chichen Itza in the Mexican state of Yucatán?
Temple of Kukulcan, or El Castillo
86. R D Blackmore wrote which classic novel?
87. What is meant by haphazard?
Dependent upon or characterized by chance
88. Which film won the best sound effects, Oscar, in 1990?
Hunt for Red October
89. Who or what are Taikonauts?
90. Temple of Heaven is located in which city in China?
91. First comic book character to return from death by demand is?
Joker in Batman
92. Dan Shechtman, received The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2011 is from which country?
93. What was the first doctor film made in 1954?
Doctor in the House
94. What pet president Franklin Pierce had?
95. Harmandir Sahib is located in which country?
96. In the Archie comics what is Jughead’s first name?
97. Who is the Mayan god of rain?
98. What is meant by hawsehole?
The hole that an anchor rope passes through
99. The Bazuki is a traditional musical instrument of what country?
100. John Dyson is a fictional character in which novel?
Towards the End of the Morning
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know