Best GK questions in English with answers printable trivia Why some people do good in learning? Because they learn by heart, they infuse passion in learning, they practice the same thing more and more- repeatedly until they could extract all, they learn regularly in order to keep the update all the time. General knowledge is appropriate for all.
You will find these best GK questions in English with answers trivia printable general knowledge competitive and highly interesting since these best gk questions in English with answers will provide you different taste and switch of mind so that you won’t feel the monotony of life. After solving these best gk questions in English with answers your tile will be invested greatly. Let’s solve these crazy best gk questions in English with answers right now and share your performance with others!
Best GK questions in English with answers
1. Anna Howe is the character of which novel?
2. What is Madrid’s first and largest train station, originally inaugurated in 1851?
The Estación de Atocha
3. Who are Mormons?
Mormons are a religious and cultural group related to Mormonism
4. What is bumpkin?
A person who is awkward, uncultured, or unsophisticated
5. What is Senicide?
The killing of one’s elderly family members when they can no longer work or become a burden (Latin: senex “old man”).
6. Who wrote the fiction: The Riddle of the Sands?
7. What was the name of the Jester in As You Like It?
8. Lucy Jonnson became famous under what name?
9. What is the last Surah in Al QUran?
Surah Al ikhlāṣ
10. In the Jewish religion what’s banned during?
The three weeks Marriage or Haircut
11. What is a Characin?
12. In 1819 who invented the first American-patented sewing machine?
13. What organisation did C T Russell found?
14. Who has a famous speech: Remarks on the Assassination of MLK?
Robert Francis Kennedy
15. What alternative scale (not Richter) measures earthquakes?
16. Who are Arkansan?
Inhabitants of Arkansas
17. Winston Churchill had a dog – what type?
18. What is Destrezas Criollas (Creole Skills)?
National sports in Uruguay
19. Name the Australian film about the pianist?
20. What is the Independence Day of Uruguay?
21. What is the state mott of Vermont in Latin?
Stella quarta decima fulgeat
22. Josef K is the character of which novel?
The Trial (1925)
23. What is salam in Islam?
Peace: sallallahu alaihi wasallam: peace and blessings of Allah be on him
24. What is the date of Delaware statehood?
December 7, 1787
25. What is Siblicide?
The killing of an infant individual by its close relatives (full or half siblings).
26. In Star Trek what is the name of Spock’s father?
27. What was designed and built in Iowa 1930s by George Nissan?
28. Who was born in Chicago 5th December 1901 died 1966?
29. What is the birthday of Nikola Tesla?
30. George Armstrong Custer was court martialed in 1867 for what?
Hit a fellow officer
31. What is the nickname of Kansas?
32. White ribbed red cabbage is named from Italian for?
33. On what date Belgian industrialist Alexandre Galopin is assassinated in occupied Belgium by Flemish paramilitaries?
February 28, 1944
34. What is Burmeisteria?
A genus of Dasypodidae
35. FITA are the governing body of what sport?
36. A-DNA forms a wider right-handed spiral than what?
37. What is the National Bird of India?
38. Who has a famous speech: Farewell Address?
Dwight David Eisenhower
39. Julien Sorel is the character of which novel?
The Red and the Black (1830)
40. What TV show was set in Wentworth Detention Centre?
Prisoner Cell Block H
41. Where is the Sirkeçi Station located?
42. What is the name of Paul McCartney’s official fan club?
43. Someone who dibbles is drinking like what?
44. What is bust?
A sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
45. In Alaska it’s legal to snoot bears but illegal to do what?
Wake up for photo
46. Kiki Haakenson a policeman’s daughter was the world’s first what?
47. Who wrote Last Tango in Brooklyn his third novel Kirk?
48. What is the Independence Day of the United States?
49. What is the date of Pennsylvania statehood?
December 12, 1787
50. In which US city, it is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent?
51. In SF California by law what is guaranteed to the masses?
52. Which US president had pets named Algonquin the pony, Prudence Prim, Ruby Rough, and Bessie?
53. In the rhyme about magpies what do 5 represent?
54. Who coined the terms black hole and wormhole?
John Archibald Wheeler
55. What element is present in all organic compounds?
56. Gandalf is the character of which novel?
The Hobbit/ The Lord of the Rings
57. Who rejected the 1964 Nobel prize for literature?
Jean Paul Sarte
58. Who wrote the fiction: Three Men in a Boat?
Jerome K. Jerome
59. What nation invented the toilet seat?
60. What is a USS Cod (SS/AGSS/IXSS-224)?
A Gato-class submarine
61. Denzil Washington’s first film as director was what?
62. What is the nickname of Iowa?
63. Sinhala is a language in which country?
Sinhalese language, also spelled Singhalese or Cingalese, also called Sinhala, Indo-Aryan language, one of the two official languages of Sri Lanka.
64. Who voiced Mr Spock in the cartoon version of Star Trek?
65. In what game/sport terms Bobble Boom Drop Giraffe Pique Twist Real?
Tennis types of service
66. Which US state has the motto: Ready in soul and resource?
67. In what film did the character Regan McNeil appear?
68. What is calabash?
Old World climbing plant with bottle-shaped gourds as fruits
69. In Massachusetts it’s illegal to wear what without a licence?
70. Emma, by Jane Austen, is a novel about youthful hubris and romantic misunderstandings, as published in which year?
December 23, 1815
71. What was Professor Moriarties first name?
72. Which US city is said to be the only city in the nation to have ordinances guaranteeing sunshine to the masses?
73. In West Virginia it’s illegal to snooze where?
On a train
74. What company produces Olympia beer?
Miller in USA
75. Who crystallized vitamin A?
76. Europhobia is the fear of what?
77. Which US president had a pet named Palo Alto, a birder?
78. Mount Teide is the highest mountain in which country?
Spain, it’s on Tenerife
79. Who is the architect of Amsterdam Central Station?
80. What spice is essential in a New England Clam Chowder?
81. Who has a famous speech: War Message?
Thomas Woodrow Wilson
82. What male name comes from the German meaning army rule?
83. What is the origin of statename Delaware?
From Delaware River and Bay; named in turn for Sir Thomas West, Baron De La Warr
84. What kind of car was the General Lee in Dukes of Hazzard?
85. What is the national sports in the United States?
86. In cookery a ganache is made from cream and what?
87. What vegetable is found in the dish chicken divan?
88. Link Achtung Adagio Bravo Butterfly Gong Polo Rondo Zebra?
Typefaces or Fonts
89. What is Canada’s oldest city founded in 1608?
90. What is calash?
The folding hood of a horse-drawn carriage
91. What is the official language of Slovakia?
92. In what country is the car model the Treka produced?
93. Kurt Alder was a German chemist who formulated the Diels-Alder reaction and won a Nobel Prize in 1950 was born in which year?
94. Who wrote the fiction: Jude the Obscure?
95. By US government figures people have tried 28000 ways of what?
96. Who created the character The Elephant’s Child?
97. What actor began his career doing Doctor Pepper commercials?
98. In which US city, you can be fined up to $1,000 for “molestation of butterflies.”?
99. What is a Tam Tam?
100. The Mau Mau were terrorists in which country during the late 50s early 60s?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
Leave a Reply