World history gives us many twists, miracle, surprise, and learning in the form of trivia questions and answers. History is past but it draws a line with the future. World history trivia questions and answers.
World history trivia questions and answers are collected from reliable sources in order to facilitate the learner with knowledge in brief. People with interest can easily solve world history trivia questions and answers.
Let’s solve world history trivia questions and answers!
1. How many 5 star generals are there in American history?
Five Army and four Navy officers received five stars (George C. Marshall, Douglas MacArthur, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Henry H. Arnold, Omar Bradley, William D.
2. Who was the only US president to serve in both world wars?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. What President number is Trump?
4. What is Donald Trump’s favorite food?
5. How many wars has America lost?
Since 1945, the United States has very rarely achieved meaningful victory. The United States has fought five major wars — Korea, Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq, Afghanistan — and only the Gulf War in 1991 can really be classified as a clear success.
6. Who won the One Hundred Years War?
England over French
7. Which country won the most wars?
8. What war killed the most humans?
World War II
9. Homo sapiens, the first modern humans, evolved from their early hominid predecessors between how many years ago?
200,000 and 300,000 years ago
10. When were Adam and Eve born?
Adam lived between 120,000 and 156,000 years ago. A comparative analysis of the same men’s mtDNA sequences suggested that Eve lived between 99,000 and 148,000 years ago
11. What color was the first human?
12. When did humans first appear on Earth?
Seven million years ago
13. Which is the first country on earth?
Republic of San Marino
14. The capacity for language was originated how many years ago?
15. What is the oldest religion?
16. Who ruled the world first?
King Sargon of Akkad—who legend says was destined to rule—established the world’s first empire more than 4,000 years ago in Mesopotamia.
17. The first modern humans began moving outside of Africa starting about how many years ago?
About 70,000-100,000 years
18. On which continent the human was origined from?
19. How many human races are there?
20. What are the 7 races?
The first root race (Polarian)
The second root race (Hyperborean)
The third root race (Lemurian)
The fourth root race (Atlantean)
The fifth root race (Aryan)
The sixth root race.
The seventh root race.
21. Which country has the richest history?
21. Who were the first humans on Earth?
Homo habilis, which evolved around 2.8 million years ago
22. Which country culture is the best in the world?
23. Which culture is the oldest in the world?
24. What country has never fought a war?
25. Which country has the oldest population?
26. When did Islam start in the world?
27. Who is the first known king?
Enmebaragesi of Kish, c. 2600 BC
28. Who was the 1st king of England?
29. Who was the first queen ever?
30. What was the bloodiest day of ww2?
April 1, 1945 (The Battle of Okinawa)
31. Which is the oldest language in the world?
32. Which is the first human civilization?
Sumer, appeared around 3000 BCE.
33. What is the greatest civilization in history?
34. What’s the most peaceful religion?
35. What was the first language of Adam and Eve?
36. What country started in civilization?
Mesopotamia (what is now Iraq)
37. When was the world start?
4.54 billion years ago
38. Who was the most advanced civilization?
Maya (southern Mexico and Central America)
39. How many died on D Day?
40. Where was the first human body found?
41. What was the first animal on earth?
42. What animal kills the most humans per year?
43. Nobel Prizes, started in 1901, rewards winners with
an 18-karat gold medal and a check of nearly $1 million
44. Who is the first Nobel Prize winner?
Henry Dunant (1901 Peace Prize)
45. Who has won 3 Nobel Prizes?
46. Who has refused the Nobel Prize?
47. Who was the first female Nobel Prize winner?
48. Which country has the most Nobel Prize winners?
49. Which school has the most Nobel Prize winners?
50. Has anyone won a Nobel Prize twice?
Frederick Sanger, Linus Pauling, John Bardeen, and Marie Curie
51. What is the highest music award in the world?
52. The greatest fully authenticated age to which any human has ever lived is 122 years 164 days by
Jeanne Louise Calment (France)
53. Who has the 11 days of the world record for the longest time without sleep?
54. Why are the Olympics every 4 years?
To respect the ancient origins of the Olympic Games, which were held every four years at Olympia.
55. Who has the 11 PGA Tour Wins in a Row record?
56. Who holds the record 4,256 career hits in MLB record?
57. From 1955 to 1960, which team went on a rampage, destroying teams en route to their five consecutive European Cups Football?
58. Who holds the 1,549 Career Receptions in NFL records?
59. Who has the Eight Consecutive NBA Titles?
60. The record for most 1217 appearances over a career is held by
61. Who has the 56 Game Hit Streak records in
62. The records of 2,632 Consecutive Games Played belongs to whom?
Cal Ripken Jr.
63. Who has the most run in cricket in career?
64. What is the highest score in 50 over cricket?
65. Who was Bangladesh’s first player to score 100 runs in cricket?
66. Who has the records of the most Goals by a Goalkeeper in football?
Rogerio Ceni (Brazil)
67. Wilhelm Schickard invented the Automatic Calculator in which year?
68. Elevator was invented in 1852 by whom?
Elisha G. Otis
69. What is the Oldest Dated Dinosaur?
Found in Tanzania, Nyasasaurus parringtoni is believed to be the oldest dinosaur discovered so far at over 240 million years old
70. What is the oldest city in the world?
71. Which country has the oldest tree?
Sweden (10,000 years ago, Old Tjikko tree)
72. Diesel Engine was invented in 1892 by whom?
73. Willis Carrier invented the Air Conditioner in which year?
74. Electric Fan was invented in 1882 by whom?
75. What is the Oldest Stone Tools?
Stone tools uncovered at the Lomekwi 3 archaeological site in West Turkana, Kenya are estimated to be about 3.3 million years old
76. What’s the oldest river in the United States?
77. Cine Camera was invented in 1889 by whom?
78. What is the oldest settlement in the world?
79. Emile Reynaud invented the Animation in which year?
80. What is the Oldest Vertebrate?
Haikouichthys, 530 million years old and represent the earliest known fossil fish.
81. What was the worst natural disaster in history?
1931 China floods
82. Which was the first language on earth that is still in use?
83. Chloroform was invented in 1831 by whom?
84. Julius Robert Oppenheimer invented the Atom Bomb in which year?
85. What is the oldest living tree in history?
86. What is the Oldest Continuous Ice Core?
It’s about 740,000 years old. The ice core came from Dome C in Antarctica and was studied by the ten-nation EPICA (European Project for Ice Coring in the Antarctic
87. The gramophone was invented in 1878 by whom?
88. Dr. Felix Hoffman invented the Aspirin in which year?
89. What is the oldest university in the world?
University of al-Qarawinyyin (Fez, Morocco, founded in 859)
90. Celluloid was invented in 1861 by whom?
91. Richard G. Drew invented the Adhesive tape in which year?
92. The helicopter was invented in 1939 by whom?
93. What are the largest earthquakes ever recorded?
Valdivia, Chile, 22 May 1960 (9.5)
94. What is the Oldest Fragment of Earth?
Tiny pieces of zircon found in the Jack Hills of Western Australia are believed to be about 4.374 billion years old
95. What is the oldest mountain range in the world?
Barberton Greenstone Belt (South Africa)
96. Fountain Pen was invented in 1884 by whom?
Lewis Edson Waterman
97. Benjamin Franklin invented the Bifocal Lens in which year?
98. What is the oldest mountain range in Canada?
Laurentian Mountain range
99. Karl Landsteiner invented the Blood Group in which year?
100. What is the oldest river on earth?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker