World history gives us many twists, miracles, surprises, and learning in the form of trivia questions and answers. History is past but it draws a line with the future. World history trivia questions and answers. World history trivia questions and answers are collected from reliable sources in order to facilitate the learner with knowledge in brief. People with interests can easily solve world history trivia questions and answers.
Roman emperor Trajan’s military exploits were fantastic. With the exception of the alimenta, Trajan’s civic accomplishments were magnificent but not very inventive. Explore world history printable trivia questions and answers free online quiz tests for kids, teens, families, pubs, and adults. He is well known for breaking the Augustan principle of not expanding Roman boundaries, which was largely upheld by his successors. Despite being known as Germanicus, he did not make any significant conquests during his first year on the Rhine-Danube border.
But in 101, he carried out the invasion of Dacia that Decebalus, the country’s illustrious monarch, had made Domitian renounce. Trajan conquered the Dacian capital of Sarmizegethusa (modern Varhély) in two campaigns (101–102 and 105–106), which took place in western Romania, to the north of the Iron Gate; Decebalus managed to elude capture by committing suicide. In the bend of the Carpathian Mountains, north of the Danube, Trajan established the new province of Dacia. Share world history printable trivia questions and answers to free online quiz tests for kids, teens, families, pubs, and adults. This created territory for Roman immigrants made rich gold and salt mines available for extraction and created a defensive zone to contain nomad migrations from the southern Russian steppes.
The Parthians, Rome’s long-time adversary in the east, were the target of Trajan’s second significant war. It’s unclear how his efforts unfolded in time. One of his generals acquired the Nabataean kingdom, the region of Arabia that extended east and south of Judaea, in 105/106 to make way for them. The pro-Roman king of Armenia was then overthrown by the Parthians in approximately 110, and Trajan battled to have him reinstated in 113/114.
Trajan began building a road beside the old caravan route known as the King’s Highway in the meanwhile. The Via Nova Traiana connected the Red Sea with the city of Bostra, which later served as the seat of the new Roman province of Arabia. Upper Mesopotamia was taken by Trajan in 115, and the following year, Trajan marched down the Tigris River to conquer the Parthian capital of Ctesiphon. Bookmark world history printable trivia questions and answers free online quiz tests for kids, teens, families, pubs, and adults. As soon as he arrived in the Persian Gulf, he reportedly started crying because he was too old to duplicate Alexander the Great’s accomplishments in India.
Passing on and succession. Trajan narrowly avoided death in an earthquake that devastated Antioch late in 115. (modern Antakya, Turkey). Both in the recently captured regions and in Jewish communities in several of the eastern provinces, revolts erupted in 116. Trajan departed for Rome from Antioch feeling defeated and unwell. Compete over world history printable trivia questions and answers free online quiz tests for kids, teens, families, pubs, and adults. At Selinus (modern Selindi), on Asia Minor’s southern shore, he passed away in his 64th year. For a state funeral and burial at the foot of his column, his ashes were brought back to Rome. His adoption of Hadrian, who had wed Trajan’s favorite niece in 100, was made public just before his passing.
World history printable trivia questions and answers
1. How many 5-star generals are there in American history?
Five Army and four Navy officers received five stars (George C. Marshall, Douglas MacArthur, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Henry H. Arnold, Omar Bradley, William D.
2. Who was the only US president to serve in both world wars?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. What is the number of President Biden?
4. What is President Biden‘s favorite food?
Joe Biden, the president, enjoys Italian cuisine. His favorite foods are pasta and ice cream. He likes Dagwood, Bobbie sandwiches, Vegetable beef soup, Caprese salad, and tuna salad.
5. How many wars has America lost?
Since 1945, the United States has very rarely achieved meaningful victory. The United States has fought five major wars — Korea, Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq, and Afghanistan — and only the Gulf War in 1991 can really be classified as a clear success.
6. Which nation won the One Hundred Years War?
England over French
7. Which country won the most wars?
8. What war killed the most humans?
World War II
9. Homo sapiens, the first modern humans, evolved from their early hominid predecessors how many years ago?
200,000 and 300,000 years ago
10. When were Adam and Eve born?
Between 120,000 and 156,000 years ago, Adam lived. According to a comparison of the mtDNA sequences from the same individuals, Eve lived between 99,000 and 148,000 years ago.
11. What color was the first human?
12. When did humans first appear on Earth?
Seven million years ago
13. Which is the first country on earth?
Republic of San Marino
14. The capacity for language originated how many years ago?
About 50,000 years ago
15. What is the oldest religion?
16. Who ruled the world first?
King Sargon of Akkad—who legend says was destined to rule—established the world’s first empire more than 4,000 years ago in Mesopotamia.
17. The first modern humans began moving outside of Africa starting about how many years ago?
About 70,000-100,000 years
18. On which continent the human was originated from?
19. How many human races are there?
20. What are the 7 races?
- The first root race (Polarian)
- The second root race (Hyperborean)
- The third root race (Lemurian)
- The fourth root race (Atlantean)
- The fifth root race (Aryan)
- The sixth root race.
- The seventh root race.
21. Which country has the richest history?
21. Who were the first humans on Earth?
Homo habilis, which evolved around 2.8 million years ago
22. Which country’s culture is the best in the world?
23. Which culture is the oldest in the world?
24. What country has never fought a war?
25. Which country has the oldest population?
26. When did Islam start in the world?
27. Who is the first known king?
Enmebaragesi of Kish, c. 2600 BC
28. Who was the 1st king of England?
29. Who was the first queen ever?
30. What was the bloodiest day of ww2?
April 1, 1945 (The Battle of Okinawa)
31. Which is the oldest language in the world?
32. Which is the first human civilization?
Sumer, appeared around 3000 BCE.
33. What is the greatest civilization in history?
34. What’s the most peaceful religion?
35. What was the first language of Adam and Eve?
36. What country started civilization?
Mesopotamia (what is now Iraq)
37. When was the world start?
4.54 billion years ago
38. Who was the most advanced civilization?
Maya (southern Mexico and Central America)
39. How many died on D-Day?
40. Where was the first human body found?
41. What was the first animal on earth?
42. What animal kills the most humans per year?
43. Nobel Prizes, started in 1901, rewards winners with
an 18-karat gold medal and a check of nearly $1 million
44. Who is the first Nobel Prize winner?
Henry Dunant (1901 Peace Prize)
45. Who has won 3 Nobel Prizes?
46. Who has refused the Nobel Prize?
47. Who was the first female Nobel Prize winner?
48. Which country has the most Nobel Prize winners?
49. Which school has the most Nobel Prize winners?
50. Has anyone won a Nobel Prize twice?
Frederick Sanger, Linus Pauling, John Bardeen, and Marie Curie
51. What is the highest music award in the world?
52. The greatest fully authenticated age to which any human has ever lived is 122 years 164 days by
Jeanne Louise Calment (France)
53. Who has the 11 day of world record for the longest time without sleep?
54. Why are the Olympics every 4 years?
To respect the ancient origins of the Olympic Games, which were held every four years at Olympia.
55. Who has the 11 PGA Tour Wins in a Row record?
56. Who holds the record for 4,256 career hits in MLB record?
57. From 1955 to 1960, which team went on a rampage, destroying teams en route to their five consecutive European Cups Football?
58. Who holds the 1,549 Career Receptions in NFL records?
59. Who has Eight Consecutive NBA Titles?
60. The record for most 1217 appearances over a career is held by
61. Who has the 56 Game Hit Streak records in
62. The records of 2,632 Consecutive Games Played belong to whom?
Cal Ripken Jr.
63. Who has the most run in cricket in your career?
64. What is the highest score in 50 over cricket?
65. Who was Bangladesh’s first player to score 100 runs in cricket?
66. Who has the record for the most Goals by a Goalkeeper in football?
Rogerio Ceni (Brazil)
67. Wilhelm Schickard invented the Automatic Calculator in which year?
68. Elevator was invented in 1852 by whom?
Elisha G. Otis
69. What is the Oldest Dated Dinosaur?
Found in Tanzania, Nyasasaurus parringtoni is believed to be the oldest dinosaur discovered so far at over 240 million years old
70. What is the oldest city in the world?
71. Which country has the oldest tree?
Sweden (10,000 years ago, Old Tjikko tree)
72. Diesel Engine was invented in 1892 by whom?
73. Willis Carrier invented the Air Conditioner in which year?
74. Electric Fan was invented in 1882 by whom?
75. What are the Oldest Stone Tools?
It is believed that the stone tools found at the Lomekwi 3 archaeological site in West Turkana, Kenya, date back roughly 3.3 million years.
76. What’s the oldest river in the United States?
77. Cine Camera was invented in 1889 by whom?
78. What is the oldest settlement in the world?
79. Emile Reynaud invented Animation in which year?
80. What is the Oldest Vertebrate?
Haikouichthys, are 530 million years old and represent the earliest known fossil fish.
81. What was the worst natural disaster in history?
1931 China floods
82. Which was the first language on earth that is still in use?
83. Chloroform was invented in 1831 by whom?
84. Julius Robert Oppenheimer invented the Atom Bomb in which year?
85. What is the oldest living tree in history?
86. What is the Oldest Continuous Ice Core?
It dates back roughly 740,000 years. The ice core was examined by the ten-nation EPICA (European Project for Ice Coring in the Antarctic), which collected it from Dome C in Antarctica.
87. The gramophone was invented in 1878 by whom?
88. Dr. Felix Hoffman invented Aspirin in which year?
89. What is the oldest university in the world?
University of al-Qarawinyyin (Fez, Morocco, founded in 859)
90. Celluloid was invented in 1861 by whom?
91. Richard G. Drew invented the Adhesive tape in which year?
92. The helicopter was invented in 1939 by whom?
93. What are the largest earthquakes ever recorded?
Valdivia, Chile, 22 May 1960 (9.5)
94. What is the Oldest Fragment of Earth?
Tiny pieces of zircon found in the Jack Hills of Western Australia are believed to be about 4.374 billion years old
95. What is the oldest mountain range in the world?
Barberton Greenstone Belt (South Africa)
96. Fountain Pen was invented in 1884 by whom?
Lewis Edson Waterman
97. Benjamin Franklin invented the Bifocal Lens in which year?
98. What is the oldest mountain range in Canada?
Laurentian Mountain range
99. Karl Landsteiner invented the Blood Group in which year?
100. What is the oldest river on earth?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker
More Recommended Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions And Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers