General trivia questions with answers are a good source of learning interesting GK quizzes for free. Because information is the fuel that propels human existence, acquiring general trivia questions with answers knowledge is regarded as the most important activity that may help a person live a long and prosperous life. The early years of a child’s life are spent in school. During this time, society provides a number of inputs to help the youngster become aware of a variety of topics. While broad education is provided throughout the early years of schooling, students are encouraged to follow certain streams of courses as they get older in order to gain expertise and skill in the sector in which they choose to succeed and develop a profession by regularly solving general trivia questions with answers.
Did you know the fact that, in 2000, England fend off a strong comeback by South Africa to win 25-17 at Twickenham, claiming their third Southern Hemisphere rugby scalp of the season; they earlier defeated Australia 22-19 and Argentina 19-0, in the general trivia questions with answers?
One of the interesting general trivia questions with answers to learn that, in 2014, due to a shortage of money, the World Food Programme has suspended crucial food aid to more than 1.7 million Syrian refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, and Egypt.
It also very interesting general trivia questions with answers to learn that, in 2016 Joey Votto of the Cincinnati Reds won the Tip O’Neill Award for greatest Canadian MLB player for the sixth time in seven years; he hit.326 with an NL-leading.434 OBP, 29 home runs, and 97 RBIs in an exceptional all-around season for the last-place club.
Medium General Knowledge Trivia Questions with Answers Quiz
1. Karl Marx: His Life and Environment book was written in 1939 by which British philosopher?
2. Who said, “History is written by the victors”?
3. The first section of the London Underground, the metro system in the United Kingdom, opened in which year?
4. What is the use of Smilax regelii – sarsaparilla
Root beer, a sweet North American soft drink
5. What was the name of the US 69th manned space mission launched into orbit in 1990?
STS 35 (Columbia 11)
6. What is the oldest underground metro system in the world?
7. Fundamental Theorem of Algebra was proposed in 1799 by whom?
Karl Frederich Gauss
8. Gorna Goricë is an ancient Greek archaeological site in which country?
9. What is Carangoid?
a fish species
10. In 2001, what was Tony Fernandes’ company that bought the heavily indebted AirAsia for 1 MYR (about USD 0.26 at the time)?
Tune Air Sdn Bhd
11. What is the Latin name of the city Turku (Åbo), Finland?
12. What is the name of the Parliament of Bangladesh?
13. YouTube is blocked in mainland China since which year?
2009 to present
14. Who were the Prime Ministers of the snd Parliament of the United Kingdom started in 1802 under the rule of George III?
Henry Addington, William Pitt the Younger
15. In 1991, Former Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Bobby Bonilla becomes the highest-paid player in MLB when he agrees to record a $29 million-5 year deal with which team?
New York Mets
16. Who was in command of the Reichswehr from 1920 to 1926?
General Hans von Seeckt
17. SS Capricorne was a football club on which island?
18. Edward La Trobe Bateman is a 19th-century landscape architect in which continent?
19. What is the most popular place name as per the US FIPS55 place name database?
(1,716) San José (or San Jose)
20. In 1999, which country devolved political power in Northern Ireland to the Northern Ireland Executive?
The United Kingdom
21. In 2021, eleven people have been executed in the United States, all by what?
22. Albert Road gas holder is an industrial archaeological site in which country?
23. In 2014, who resigned from the board of trustees of an American university following renewed sexual assault allegations?
Comedian Bill Cosby
24. Who was the seventh monarch of Siam of the Chakri dynasty?
Prajadhipok, also Rama VII
25. In 1991 Muslim Shi’ites release American hostage Joseph Cicippio held in which city?
26. What is a city and special administrative region of the People’s Republic of China in the western Pearl River Delta by the South China Sea?
Macau or Macao
27. Blaenavon Industrial Landscape is an industrial archaeological site in which country?
28. As of October 1, 2021, what is the most visited website in the world after Google Search?
29. William Pitt the Younger was the Prime Minister of the UK in 1802 from which party?
30. In 1992, which Kiwi opening batsman becomes the first New Zealander to make 5,000 runs in Test cricket when he scores 14 in the 2nd innings of the drawn 1st Test against Sri Lanka in Moratuwa?
31. Starting in 2005, which social media platform is owned by Alphabet company?
32. Who is the person executed in the United States on January 14, 2021?
33. In 2016, Donald Trump takes a call with which Taiwanese leader in a break from America’s longstanding “One China” policy?
34. Who was a mechanical engineer, instrument maker, astrologer, and leading astronomer?
35. In which year, Australia routs India by 10 wickets in the 1st cricket Test in Brisbane; the first Test to be officiated by a match referee?
36. What is Amchoor in Bangladesh?
37. What is ‘Acapulco Gold’?
38. What is a casserole?
a variety of a large, deep pan or bowl used for cooking a variety of dishes in the oven
39. As of November 2021, who is the most-followed female on Instagram with over 283 million followers?
American reality television star Kylie Jenner
40. In 1993, which of Webster’s musicals was premiered in Los Angeles, California?
41. Airdrie, a city in Alberta is named for Airdrie city, North Lanarkshire in which country?
42. Who was cast Sidney Perlmutter in the second season of the American crime-comedy-drama television series Castle?
43. As of 2019, which country has the most Facebook users after India?
44. When was the MLB created?
1869, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
45. In 1992, WQEW-AM radio replaces WQXR in 1560 in which city?
46. What is the ‘focus’ of the social networking service “4chan”?
Anime, manga, video games, music, literature, fitness, politics, and sports
47. Bacalhau à Gomes de Sá is a what type of dish?
48. When the city was first founded in 1575, it was given this name for the abundance of hot springs in the region – which city in Mexico?
49. In which city in Australia, you will find Duke Street, Lamb Street, Short Street?
50. In which year, MCI Center was opened in Washington, D.C., Wizards vs SuperSonics?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz