People love GK questions answer trivia free online quizzes in English science. A person is introduced to the fascinating world of animals, the environment, and plants through science. Here are some basic science quiz questions that can ignite their interest in the topic. Share GK questions and answer trivia free online quiz in English science. A scientific quiz is a great method to spark your interest in the subject and make studying enjoyable. Explore this article for a great collection of scientific quiz questions and their solutions to make learning the topic interesting and fun.
It might take a great deal of time and effort to fully comprehend difficult scientific ideas. Even the brightest student may find it challenging to read challenging literature. Explore GK questions answer trivia free online quizzes in English science. So intimidating, in fact, that you might be inclined to put off doing the required reading until the very last minute. Never do it! Insufficient comprehension of the topics you need to know is the result of late nights and coffee. Instead, apply this advice to tackle your scientific reading assignment with confidence.
Read for comprehension. Consider how the information is organized on the page: the wider the header, the broader the topic; the smaller the heading, the more narrow the issue. Science textbooks often follow an outline structure. Examine each paragraph closely. You must consider how the information you gather may be incorporated with the course subject as you seek the facts. Find more GK questions and answer trivia free online quiz in English science. It is also beneficial to take note of the study aids that the book itself offers, such as comprehensive indexes, glossaries, appendices, online connections, etc. Pay great attention to the small print, calculations, diagrams, and connected ideas.
1. What Nobel Gas also goes by the name “Stranger Gas”?
2. Who received Nobel Prize 2022 in Chemistry?
Carolyn Bertozzi, Morten Meldal, and Barry Sharpless
3. Who made artificially carbonated beverages?
4. Maximum “g” (gravitational acceleration) is experienced at?
5. What substance is referred to as baryta water?
6. Who made the demonstration that a hammer and a feather fall equally fast in the absence of air by dropping them both on the moon?
David R. Scott
7. What is the magnetic flux measured in?
8. What unit is the distance between stars measured in?
9. What substance is utilized to create clothing that is water resistant?
10. What chemical is included in alcohol?
11. The operating principle of an atom bomb is.
12. What are the finest vitamin D sources?
Fish liver and sunlight
13. US patent 1781541 was granted to Albert Einstein and a coworker in 1930. What did it serve?
14. What occurs to the water’s surface tension when detergent is applied to it?
15. What year did chemist Norm Larsen create the substance WD40?
16. What name does nitrous oxide (N2O) more commonly go by?
17. What would the event horizon of the Earth be like if it were a black hole?
18. What is the specific resistance measurement unit?
19. What molecule makes up the biggest portion of a human body?
20. The term for longitudinal mechanical waves below 20 Hz is termed.
21. Animals store glucose in the form of, right?
22. What is Artificial Silk, exactly?
23. In the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, what are the initials HAL for the HAL 9000 computer stand for?
Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer
24. Which gas makes up the majority of biogas?
25. What is the only fruit whose exterior contains its seeds?
26. How much water does each person on Earth consume?
210,000,000,000 litres of water per person
27. When heated in a dark environment, what color will a red glass become?
28. The visible spectrum’s wavelengths fall between?
29. Which elements fall within the non-metal category?
30. What does picric acid’s chemical name mean?
Tri Nitro Phenol
31. Who is the gramophone’s inventor?
32. What energy is transformed into electrical energy in batteries?
33. What is the measurement system for sea depth?
34. Which scientific theory is the basis of a washing machine’s operation?
35. What would your speed be in miles per hour if you had to walk one step per second while wearing seven-league boots?
75,600 miles per hour
36. What is the nature’s most pure form of carbon?
37. How long would it take you to fall into an Earth-sized hole that is completely devoid of air and friction?
38. Which parasite is responsible for ascariasis?
39. Which of the following metals is liquid at normal temperature?
40. Which trees, out of all the trees, experience lightning strikes the most?
The oak tree, which are taller than the majority of trees, therefore that explains it
41. What kind of lens can fix astigmatism?
42. What kind of lens is used to create magnifying glasses?
43. What is Chromic Acid’s chemical name?
44. How far can you see with your unaided eye?
2.5 million light years
45. Which illness does the BCG vaccine (Bacillus Calmette Guerin) provide protection from?
46. What happens to the acceleration of a ball when it is hurled upward?
It stays Constant
47. The amount of alcohol in vanilla extract is what percentage?
48. What branch of science is connected to Lambert’s Law?
49. What chemical is used in nuclear reactor as a moderator?
Deuterium Oxide (D2O)
50. How many hairs, on an average human head, are there, to the nearest thousand?
More interesting Articles
- 50 Fun Trivia Quiz Night General Knowledge English Questions
- 50 Tricky General Fun Trivia Quiz General Knowledge Questions
- 50 Trivia Questions General Knowledge Multiple Choice MCQ
- 50 General Knowledge Questions Multiple Choice with Answers
- 100 Interesting GK Questions Answer Related to History for Fun
- 50 Great Quiz Questions Answer General Knowledge English
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Printable Quiz
- 50 General Knowledge Trivia and Answers Printable Free Quiz
- 50 Game Night General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions
- 100 Fun History Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 50 Trivia Fun Game Night Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge for Adults
- 50 GK Questions in English for Adults Cool Printable Trivia Quiz
- 55 Horse Trivia Questions and Answers Interesting Equine Facts
- 100 Interesting Questions and Answers for a GK Trivia Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Question Answer Trivia General Knowledge Test
- 50 General Knowledge Quiz Family Trivia Questions Answer
- GK Questions with Answers Easy Trivia Quiz General Knowledge
- 50 General Knowledge Hard Trivia Quiz Interesting Facts