The horse racing trivia quiz questions and answers are live now! People search out many horse racing trivia quizzes every day on the internet, and this horse racing trivia will satisfy their needs with many racing facts as well as some other must-know basic facts about horses.
After solving these horse racing trivia quiz online free in English general knowledge on horse racing and more about horses, you will surely feel better.
horse racing trivia is appropriate for general readers and written in lucid language so that our readers find a lot of interest in learning some difficult horse racing trivia very easily! You can try several times to go through these horse racing trivia quizzes in order to get all information by heart.
Horse Racing Trivia Quiz Questions Answer Online Printable Free
Here is the great horse racing trivia for fans and lovers!
1. What is the Most Popular Horse Breed?
American Quarter Horse
2. What was the name of the horse Genghis Khan rode?
3. Thoroughbreds came into being in England during which century?
the 17th century
4. What is the most loyal horse breed?
5. First foaled in 1579, which breed was created in Czech for carriage work?
6. What was the name of the Grade III race with a 1-mile distance held on 2 January 2021 on the Santa Anita Park racetrack, California?
7. Which Country Hin the world has the most horses?
USA – 10.26 Million
8. Chickasaw Horse was originated in which state in the USA?
9. What is another name of the Chincoteague pony?
10. Australian Racing Board (ARB) was founded in which year?
11. Which horse is the winner of the Lockinge Stakes 2021 British flat 1m distance horse race took place in the Newbury racecourse in April/ May?
12. Now extinct Chuvash horse breed was originated from which country?
13. Gran Premio Asociación Latinoamericana de Jockey Clubes e Hipódromos is a popular group horse race in which continent?
14. Burguete horse breed was originated from which region?
Iberian peninsula (Portugal and Spain)
15. Oldenburger horse breed was originated from which country?
16. Choctaw horse was originated from which state in the USA?
17. What is the name of the winning horse of the English Triple Crown; leading sire?
18. Pyledriver is the winner of which 2021 British flat 1m distance horse race took place in Epsom racecourse?
19. What was the name of the Grade II race with a $99,000 purse held on 9 January 2021 on the Gulfstream Park racetrack?
Las Cienegas Stakes
20. Which horse has its common name Spanish Sport Horse?
Caballo de Deporte Español
21. Which continent the Kanata Pony horse breed originated from?
22. What was the name of a primary horse of Ulysses S. Grant during the American Civil War?
23. Who is the seven-time Leading sire in Great Britain & Ireland, as well sire of Frankel, and has sired 102 Group 1 winners worldwide as of December 2015?
24. Balkar horse breed was originated from which country?
25. Palamino horse breed was originated from which country?
26. Caballo de Pura Raza Gallega horse breed was originated from which region?
Iberian peninsula (Portugal and Spain)
27. What was the name of the horse ridden by John Buford during the American Civil War?
28. Kiger mustang horse breed was originated from which US state?
29. What was the name of the great horse that won the Preakness Stakes in 1890?
30. What is the name of the $250,000 skates’ Group 3 Australian Group race that took place in the Ascot racecourse on 2019-12-14?
A J Scahill Stakes
31. What was the name of the great horse that won the Belmont Stakes in 1919?
32. What was the name of the Grade III race for the age 4&up held on 18 January 2021 on the Santa Anita Park racetrack?
33. Who is the second filly to win the Kentucky Derby (1980)?
34. What is the name of the 1999 film about two cousins who go on a month-long trip on the family ranch?
35. Altai horse breed was originated from which country?
36. Palouse horse breed was originated from which country?
37. Nez Perce horse breed was originated from which US state?
38. Grande Prêmio Paraná is a popular South American Group race that takes place in which country?
39. What was the recorded first horse breed successfully developed in the United States (now extinct)?
The Narragansett Pacer
40. Any horse having white hair mixed in with one or more basic colors is referred to as what?
41. Clásico El Ensayo is a popular group horse race in which continent?
42. Mustang horse was originated in which country?
43. Which horse won 19 successive races in New Zealand and Australia, since its stunning record was 67 starts for 57 wins and 9 seconds?
44. Percheron horse breed was originated from which country?
45. Horse-related film “Virginia’s Run” was released in which year?
46. What does this indicate when paired with a dropped head or ears dangling to the side of your horse?
A horse who is relaxed and resting
47. What is a speckled horse with big irregular patches or spots of more than one color in or on his coat called?
48. What was the name of the great horse that won the Belmont Stakes in 1878?
Duke of Magenta
49. Mountain Pleasure Horse horse breed was originated from which US state?
50. What is the horseriding discipline of the Field hunter?
51. What are the symptoms of the common cold in horses?
nasal discharge, exercise intolerance, unrelenting cough, swollen lymph nodes, and fever
52. If your horse is terribly afraid of anything will not buck — true or false?
53. When do stallions rear?
when they are fighting
54. Who was Go Man Go?
A champion running Quarter Horse
55. Polish Arabian horse breed was originated from which country?
56. Which popular horse breed can have bay, black, chestnut, dark bay/brown, gray, roan, white, or palomino coats?
57. What is the other name of Quarter Horse?
58. What was the Byerley Turk, or Byerly Turk?
the earliest of three stallions, the proud founders of the modern Thoroughbred horse racing bloodstock hierarchy
59. Fox Trotter horse breed was originated from which US state?
60. What links Weatherbys Stallion Book, the Australian Stud Book, and Thoroughbred Heritage?
Books and websites that record Pedigrees of horses
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 World Wide General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge MCQ Questions Answer in English Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Options in English GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Science GK Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Science General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Quiz
- 100 Social Science GK Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Simple Questions and Answers
- 100 Quiz on English Language and Literature with Answers
- 100 English Literature General Knowledge Questions Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions on English Literature Quiz Answers Printable
- 100 Social GK Questions Answer Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 Standard General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Quiz for Kids
- 100 GK Questions for 10th Class Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Kids in English Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge for Kids in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Questions For Assembly in English Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English for Class 6 Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions List with Answers Quiz in English Trivia
- 100 GK Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia English Quiz
Leave a Reply