Bee quiz and answers general knowledge trivia interesting facts are here. There are many such examples where skills are too good for a career. Education sometimes doesn’t cover up practical skills, but bee quiz and answers do. Many Skilled people with the not-required education, are in the job market with or without learning proper bee quiz and answers.
Anybody, somewhere in the cosmos, has knowledge about anything. Knowledge of facts, truths, or principles gained by study or examination. General knowledge bee quiz and answers are linked to verbal ability in a moderate way, but either weakly or not at all to numerical and spatial abilities. These are some of the most important disciplines of human knowledge full of bee quiz and answers. The importance of general knowledge in human existence cannot be overstated without bee quiz and answers.
If you don’t know a little about a lot of things that are going on around you or in general things as well as bee quiz and answers that have happened, you appear to be very stupid, and you shouldn’t participate in a healthy discussion because you won’t be able to contribute your comments and even understand what others are saying without proper facts and knowledge based on many other bee quiz and answers.
General Knowledge bee quiz and answers
1. What is the religion of Abkhazians ethnic people?
Christianity → Eastern Orthodoxy, Islam → Sunni Islam
2. Gelati is a medieval monastic complex near Kutaisi in the Imereti region of the western part of which country?
3. The Spir Mountain Cairns are two well preserved Bronze Age cairns in Ångermanland, Norrland, in which country?
4. What is the name of a small townsite in Western Australia named after the horse that won the Caulfield Cup in 1905?
5. Asian moon rat is the only animal that smells like veg which one?
6. The Zárate–Brazo Largo Bridges are two cable-stayed road and railway bridges in Argentina, crossing which river?
7. In South Australia, which city is named after the 1893 Melbourne Cup winner?
8. The Crooked Timber of Humanity: Chapters in the History of Ideas book was written by which British philosopher?
9. What is the name of series on the periodic table (actinoids) that includes elements with atomic numbers 89 through 103?
The actinide series
10. At Roman feasts which birds’ tongues were delicacies?
11. In 1883, whose “3rd Symphony in F” premiered with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra?
12. In which month of 1929, the first skull of Peking man was found in the caves of Zhoukoudian, 50 km outside of Peking, China, later dated roughly 750,000 years old?
13. What is the birthday of Monica Seles?
14. Who was the Dutch politician (Minister for Social Affairs (ARP)), born in Leeuwarden, Netherlands (d. 2012)?
15. In Winnie the Pooh what’s the name over the door of Pooh’s house?
16. John Brown, an American abolitionist died on December 2, 1859 (aged 59) for what reason?
Execution by hanging
17. In December 1409 which university in Germany was opened?
The University of Leipzig
18. Where is the Anderson Regional Transportation Center, named after James R. “Jimmy” Anderson located in the United States?
19. .hack is a multimedia franchise in which country?
20. Brent blend is a widely traded commodity – what is it?
21. What is the National Day in Serbia?
22. Anzen is a what named after Yasuda Zenjirō in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan?
A railway station
23. In 1804, who was crowned Emperor of the French at the Notre Dame de Paris in a ceremony officiated by Pope Pius VII?
General Napoleon Bonaparte
24. What is 86 -Eighty Six-?
a Japanese science fiction light novel series written by Asato Asato
25. Francis Galton first classified what?
26. In 1620, which English language newspaper began publishing in Amsterdam?
27. First savings bank in the US opens (Philadelphia Savings Fund Society) in which year?
28. In 1940, Tommy Dorsey was on the Billboard number-one single for which music track?
“I’ll Never Smile Again”
29. Who wrote the 1992 classic romance Naughty Neighbor?
30. Which old-time TV cop had a middle name of Aloysius?
Steve McGarrett — Hawaii 5 0
31. What is the scientific name of the Canada goose?
32. In 2020, the US recorded its largest daily death toll for what reason at 2,885, and for the first time patient numbers in hospitals exceed 100,000?
33. What is the world’s largest cut black diamond and the world’s fifth-largest diamond overall?
The Spirit of de Grisogono
34. Inceptions of the Skirmish at Rocky Creek Church, Georgia was held in which year?
35. Norman Bean became famous as which author?
Edgar Rice Burroughs
36. What is Cobra saffron
37. Where is the home of Mute swan, Cygnus olor (I) LC?
38. On what date, American abolitionist John Brown hanged for murder, treason, and conspiring slaves to revolt at Charles Town, Virginia?
December 2, 1859
39. Eva Perón → La Pampa (1955) was an administrative division name change in which country?
40. In the comic Fantastic Four what was Things character name?
41. Who was featured on Time magazine’s cover of its first issue, published on 3 March 1923?
Joseph G. Cannon (United States)
42. Canada’s Athletes of the 20th century is voted on in a 1999 survey of newspaper editors and broadcasters conducted by which Canadian news agency?
Canadian Press and Broadcast News
43. Who remained at the top of the Billboard number-one singles chart for 32 weeks?
44. What is the color of Amsterdam Diamond?
45. Tessenjutsu is a martial art based on the use of what item?
46. What is a style of Japanese young adult novel primarily targeting high school and middle school students?
A light novel
47. What is Ruddy shelduck, Tadorna ferruginea?
Waterfowl in Canada
48. A guardian angel travels back to the year 1728, with letters from 1997 and 1998 in which 1733 fiction by Samuel Madden?
Memoirs of the Twentieth Century
49. Nancy Greene (born 1943), the skier is one of the top athletes of the 20th century in which country?
50. Which countries name comes from the Arawak word for central?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in English for Class 6 General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Common Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Free
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions GK – Easy or Hard?
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Free Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Teenagers
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Easy GK
- 100 GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers
- 100 Tough General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Family General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz