In case you love your kids to solve fun kid movie trivia questions and answers, contain your children and have trivia questions that suit your children’s thoughts.
In making trivia questions, we have undergone many funny incidents related to movie quiz like this. We hope that your kid would be able to know many fun kid movie trivia questions and answers here.
Making trivia questions for youths is straightforward. Listed below are some fun kid movie trivia questions and answers you can strive at your subsequent trivia evening!
When arranging movies for your children, a fun-filled and lightning-fast spherical of trivia can get all youngsters excited. You are selective so that the kid may get real learning about life. Fantasy is good for imagination, but it must be followed by learning as fun kid movie trivia questions and answers may be helpful.
These straightforward fun kid movie trivia questions and answers can assist you to get the sport going, as you begin ramping up the issue stage regularly.
We now have put collectively a bunch of fun kid movie trivia questions and answers that vary throughout quite a lot of domains proper from kids’ movies with a bunch of humorous ones.
With this fascinating trivia, you’ll be able to check your kid’s knowledge of fun kid movie trivia questions and answers.
Sure, these fun kid movie trivia questions and answers can examine your youngster’s total intelligence in an enjoyable method. In case your infant will get all of the solutions appropriate, properly, and good, but when he doesn’t then you’ll be able to all the time educate him in respect of this fun kid movie trivia questions and answers. In spite of everything, studying new issues is all the time good and we encourage you to have a look at this fun kid movie trivia questions and answers!
Let’s see the 100 awesome fun kid movie trivia questions and answers here
1. According to Stephen King’s novel IT, Pennywise the clown wakes up
Every 27 years
2. What color are Mickey’s shoes?
3. In which Disney movie will you hear the song “You Can Fly?”
4. Beauty and the Beast (1992) was the first animated movie to be nominated for an Oscar in the Best Picture category. Which movie won the prize in this category?
The Silence of the Lambs
5. In which state is Disney World located?
6. What material is Cinderella’s slipper made of?
7. Who owned Buzz Lightyear in the Disney movie Toy Story?
8. What is Sleeping Beauty’s name?
9. In the Pixar movie Up, Carl’s house was lifted with how many balloons?
10. What kind of animal is Dumbo?
11. What does Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother turn into a carriage?
12. Who is Hooper?
He is the villain in A Bug’s Life
13. hyena researcher sued Disney for “defamation of character” for its negative representation of hyenas in the film
The Lion King
14. What kind of animal is Rajah in Aladdin?
15. What kind of animal is Robin in the Disney movie Robin Hood?
16. Who is Simba?
The name of the lion in The Lion King
17. What color are Mickey’s shorts?
18. Buzz’s (Kevin’s brother) girlfriend was actually a boy made up like a girl in the film
19. What color is Cinderella’s dress?
20. Which Disney movie will you find Cruella de Vil?
21. In the end, credits of which famous movie, it says: “No dragons were harmed in the making of this movie.” Let’s hope that’s true!?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
22. In what Disney movie will you find Elsa?
23. What song does Elsa sing while she builds a castle?
Let it Go
24. Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
25. In the Disney movie Finding Nemo, which country is Nemo taken to?
26. Who is Thumper?
Bambi’s rabbit friend
27. Who was initially supposed to star in La La Land, but she had to decline because of her previously signed contract for Beauty and the Beast?
28. Does Minnie Mouse have a tail?
29. Before Walt Disney’s wife Lillian encouraged Disney to rename the mouse Mickey, what was his name supposed to be?
30. What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s pet dog?
31. Who is the first Disney princess to have a duet with a villain?
32. What is the name of Mickey’s boy duck friend?
33. Who is Tinker Bell?
Peter Pan’s sidekick
34. What color is Tinker Bell’s dress?
35. Yen Sid, the sorcerer in Fantasia, is just the word spelled backward!
36. Who is Geppetto?
He is the carpenter who created Pinocchio
37. What does Pinocchio do to cause his nose to grow?
Every time he tells a lie his nose grows
38. What kind of animal is Bernard in the Disney movie The Rescuers?
39. Which of both characters have cameos in the film Enchanted?
Jodi Benson (Ariel) and Paige O’Hara (Belle)
40. In the Disney movie Up, what is the name of the old man?
41. There is a sea animal within The Little Mermaid that is half what?
42. Who is the actor who voices Buzz Lightyear in The Toy Story?
43. In which Disney movie will you hear the song “Circle of Life?”
The Lion King
44. Who is Doc Hudson?
He is a former racecar in the Disney movie Cars
45. What happened to cause Doc Hudson to end his career?
46. In which film the Ducks and the Hawks are the only teams in the entire film to have both their names and numbers on the backs of their jerseys.
47. In which Disney movie will you find EVE?
48. In what Disney movie does Tim Allen play a man who accidentally kills Santa Claus?
The Santa Claus
49. Who is the actor who voices Mushu in Mulan?
50. Who is the actor who voiced the Genie in Aladdin?
51. The character Eve from which movie was designed in part by the same man who designed the iPod and iPhone?
52. Who is the first male villain to star in a princess-centric Disney film?
Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
53. Who is the only Disney princess with dimples?
Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
54. Which was the first animated film in history to be nominated for a Best Picture at the Academy Awards?
Beauty and the Beast
55. Which was originally supposed to be revealed as the hunter who shot Bambi’s mother in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Judge Doom (Christopher Lloyd)
56. This movie could have sounded way different. Sean Connery was considered for the part of Mufasa, while Eddie Murphy was almost offered the role of Timon. And Nathan Lane and Ernie Sabella, the voices of Timon and Pumba, originally came into reading for Hyena roles. What is this movie?
The Lion King
57. Which was almost cut from The Little Mermaid?
“Part of Your World”
58. Who is the youngest Disney villain at age 23?
59. How long it would be if Brave’s Merida straightened her curly hair|
Four feet long
60. Who is the only Disney princess with a tattoo?
61. How would Ariel and Hercules be related?
Ariel is the daughter of Triton, who is the son of Poseidon. Poseidon is the brother of Zeus, who is the father to Hercules.
62. Which one is estimated to be the most expensive film ever made, with Tangled(!) coming in at number two?
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
63. Who was supposed to be the villain in Frozen, but the producers loved “Let It Go” so much as an empowering anthem that they changed her storyline?
64. Who is the only title character that never speaks in a film?
65. During the end fight in which movie, Gaston’s original line was “time to die!”?
Beauty and the Beast
66. Who auditioned three times for the role of Tiana in Princess and the Frog as Beyoncé reportedly refused to audition and expected to just be offered the part?
67. The appearance of which character was modeled after Tom Cruise, but he was originally supposed to be modeled after Michael J. Fox?
68. Who voices Lilo in Lilo and Stitch, also the actress who played Samara in The Ring. AKA, the scariest little girl of all time?
69. There are a total of 6,469,952 spots in
70. Who has the largest eyes out of all the Disney princesses?
71. Sebastian from which movie almost had a British accent?
The Little Mermaid
72. A deleted scene from which the movie revealed that in earlier concepts of the film, Ursula was meant to be Triton’s sister and Ariel’s aunt?
The Little Mermaid
73. Who originally had a mother who was going to appear in the film, but her character was deleted to streamline the story. There was even a song called “Proud of Your Boy” sung by Aladdin about his mother?
74. Fans have been debating this since the movie came out: If Olaf had melted for Anna, would that act of true love have saved her? Which movie is it all about?
75. Joss Whedon, one of the writers on which film, created the character of Rex the nervous dinosaur.
76. Who is the princess with the least amount of lines and screen time in a Disney film?
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
77. Before Meeko, who was supposed to have a talking turkey named Redfeather as a sidekick?
78. The little piece of hair that constantly falls in whose face is an intentional character detail added so it showed that she wasn’t perfect?
79. Who from Finding Nemo was named after the animatronic shark used while filming Jaws?
Bruce the vegetarian shark
80. What are the only animated Disney movies where the parents are both alive and present during the film?
101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady, and the Tramp, Mulan, Hercules, and Sleeping Beauty.
81. What is the original name of Mickey Mouse?
82. Until Merida in Brave, who was the only Disney princess to have siblings?
83. Walt Disney said his favorite piece of animation is
Cinderella’s dress transformation
84. Who is the only Disney princess to have a child. Her name is Melody?
85. Whenever he lies, you’ll notice the feather on his turban falls in his face. Who is he?
86. The muses in which movie were intended to be voiced by The Spice Girls?
87. Who was the inspiration for Ariel’s features?
88. Who voiced the character of Thomas in Pocahontas?
89. Who is the only Disney princess with hazel eyes?
90. Even though we know him as Prince Charming, we never actually find out the real name of the Prince character in the film
91. The queen in which movie is also never actually given a name?
92. Who provided the voice (both speaking and singing) for the Beast in the Chinese version of Beauty and the Beast?
93. Who is the first Disney character to ever fart onscreen, but we’re sure plenty of other Disney characters fart in private?
94. Which famous band almost had roles in a Disney movie. They were meant to be the voices of the vultures in The Jungle Book?
95. In the Disney film Snow White, who is disguised as an old woman?
The evil queen
96. In which Disney film is Jafar a villain?
97. In which movie “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” was originally supposed to be performed by Timon and Pumba?
The Lion King
98. What kind of food does the evil witch offer Snow White?
99. Who is Marlin?
A clownfish and father of Nemo in the Disney movie Finding Nemo
100. What is the real name of Boo from Monsters, Inc.’s?
Other Recommended trivia questions and answers here
- Trivia for Kids 01
- Trivia for Kids 02
- Trivia for Kids 03
- Trivia for Kids 04
- Trivia for Kids 05
- Trivia for Kids 06
- Trivia for Kids 07
- Trivia for Kids 08
- Trivia for Kids 09
More Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions And Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
Stay with us for more trivia like these:
fun trivia questions and answers
funny trivia questions and answers printable
kid trivia questions and answers funny
fun quiz questions and answers general knowledge
Trivia questions and answers for adults
fun marvel trivia questions and answers
funny quiz questions and answers
funny quiz with answers
fun easy quiz questions and answers
fun general knowledge quiz and answers
fun trivia general knowledge
fun health trivia questions and answers
fun 4th of July trivia questions and answers
fun trivia with answers
fun trivia questions with answers
fun bank trivia questions and answers
hilarious quiz questions and answers
easy jeopardy questions and answers printable
fun trivia and answers
fun food trivia questions and answers
fun random trivia questions and answers
funny quiz questions and answers for adults
fun trivia questions and answers for adults
fun engineering trivia questions and answers
fun trivia multiple choice
scooby doo trivia questions and answers
fun easy trivia questions and answers
fun multiple choice trivia questions and answers
funny quiz questions with answers
funny medical quiz questions and answers
fun Halloween trivia questions and answers
interesting facts quiz and answers
awesome trivia questions and answers
fun facts trivia questions and answers
21st century trivia questions and answers
fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers
funny 80’s trivia questions with answers
fun fall trivia questions and answers
funny Canadian trivia questions and answers
fun facts quiz questions and answers
interesting quiz questions and answers
trivia with answers for adults