You will find trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs very interesting as well as informative. Trivia about blood lets us know many interesting facts about this essential fluid of the body. Trivia about blood is a good way to gather general knowledge about blood and its associated systems. The liquid called plasma is made up of water, salt, and protein. More than half of your blood plasma. Solve these trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
The red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets in the solid part of your blood include red blood cells (RBCs) that supply oxygen to your tissues and organs from your lungs. This article will share trivia about many interesting facts about blood. Enjoy trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
Most of us know a little bit about what blood is and what makes blood. January was the month of blood donation. Here are some blood trivia and information. Learn from trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs. Everyone knows that when you get cut off, you bleed our The result of continuous blood circulation through our bodies. But do you know all the blood work?
Let’s find out in this trivia about the blood that blood makes up about 7% to 8% of human body weight. Blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Share trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs. Hemoglobin contains iron, which combines with oxygen to give hemoglobin and our blood, a red color. Red blood cells develop bone marrow and circulate blood throughout the body for about 120 days and more.
Trivia about Blood Multiple-Choice General Knowledge MCQs
1. Not all blood is Red
2. The most common blood type in the United States is O positive. The least common is AB negative.
3. Which acid in the blood helps to regulate blood pressure by reducing blood vessel tone?
4. What ingredient in the brain can expel obstructive debris?
5. Ultraviolet Rays __________ Blood Pressure
6. Mature red blood cells do not contain a nucleus, mitochondria, or ribosomes.
7. Red blood cells circulate in the body for about 4 months, platelets for about 9 days, and white blood cells range from a few hours to several days.
8. Where from the Blood Cells Originate From
9. Which of the following metal atoms is not found in the human blood?
10. Which of the blood cells are necessary for pregnancy to occur?
11. Blood circulating in your body is composed of about 55 percent plasma, 40 percent red blood cells, 4 percent platelets, and 1 percent white blood cells.
12. Hemoglobin is actually
13. How much of a person's total body weight comes from blood?
14. Which component of white blood cells in blood circulation is the most abundant?
15. The blood cells float in a yellow liquid called
16. Which blood cells have the important job of carrying oxygen around the body?
17. Which blood cells are an important part of the body’s immune system?
18. A general human being is known to have a normal blood pressure of around 112/64 mmHg.
19. Device known as a centrifuge is used for cancer detection
20. Who discovered blood types in 1901?
21. There are how many Billion red blood cells in one ounce of blood.
22. There are how many Trillion red blood cells in one pint of blood?
23. The human body manufactures how many million red blood cells per second?
24. What is the average size of a red blood cell?
25. What is not among the different components that make up blood?
26. Red Blood Cells have no nucleus, mitochondria, or ribosomes. True or False?
27. Blood is a specialized type of connective tissue, true or false?
28. Crustaceans, spiders, squid, octopuses, and some arthropods have _____ blood.
29. Some types of worms and leeches have _____ blood.
30. Blood makes up about what percent of a person's total body weight?
Is anyone willing to donate blood? Most people are capable of doing so. Anyone who is at least 17 years old, in excellent health, and weighs 110 pounds or more are generally eligible to donate. Enjoy trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs. Donors under the age of 16 may give blood with the permission of their parents or guardians. If you have had hepatitis, have a current cardiac issue other than a murmur, or have participated in activities that may put you at risk for AIDS, you are not eligible to donate.
Should I give if…? If you have an acute symptomatic flu, cold, or upper respiratory infection, have had close contact with a person who has hepatitis in the last 12 months, have an active infection that requires medication, have been pregnant in the last six weeks, have traveled to a malarial zone in the last three months, or if tests indicate your red cell level is too low, you will be temporarily deferred. Learn from trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
What much blood will be drawn? 1 pint (475 mL). This accounts for 8-10% of the total in your system.
Is it painful? When the needle is inserted, you will feel a tiny pinch. The majority of people are unconcerned about this. Lets solve trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
Is my small gift going to make a difference? YES! Each donation may be broken down into blood components (packed cells, plasma, and cryoprecipitate) that can be used to help several patients. Your contribution makes a difference in people’s lives.
Who needs blood anyway? Blood transfusions are given to a modest number of hospitalized patients (one in seven). Patients with cancer, heart illness, gastrointestinal disease, fractures and injuries, anemia, bone, and joint problems, organ transplants, and lung, liver, and renal disease might be among the most frequent users.
Is it possible to contract AIDS by donating blood? NO! DONATING BLOOD DOES NOT CAUSE AIDS. Everything utilized in the donation procedure is sanitary, disposable, and only used once before being thrown. Donating blood poses no risk of developing an infectious illness. Explore trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
How will I feel once I’ve made a donation? After contributing, the majority of individuals are in good spirits. It is critical that you follow the directions to eat well, drink enough water, and avoid over-exertion. Donors should refrain from hard lifting, severe activity, flying, or scuba diving for a few days. Share trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
What is the maximum number of times I may donate blood? Donors between the ages of 16 and 18 can donate whole blood once every six months (180 days) or a double red blood cell donation (DRBC) once every year (365 days). Ponder over trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
Donors who are 19 years old or older can donate whole blood once every 56 days or DRBC once every four months. Hang on with trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
How can I get ready to donate blood? You can get ready to donate by eating a healthy, low-fat diet and obtaining plenty of rest. Drink lots of water and don’t miss meals starting the day before you donate. If you have a low red cell count, you can boost it by consuming iron-rich foods or taking an iron supplement. Visit learn more, go to our Hemoglobin and Your Health and Iron and Blood Donation sites. Have fun with trivia about blood multiple-choice general knowledge MCQs.
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions And Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
Stay with us for more trivia like this, including:
24 facts about blood
blood facts for kids
top 5 facts about blood
scary facts about blood
facts about white blood cells
interesting facts about blood types
trivia about blood circulation
interesting facts about blood donation