Trivia about blood let us know many interesting facts about this essential fluid of the body. Trivia about blood is a good way to gather general knowledge about the blood and its associated systems. The liquid called plasma is made up of water, salt, and protein. More than half of your blood plasma.
The red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets in the solid part of your blood include red blood cells (RBCs) that supply oxygen to your tissues and organs from your lungs. This article will share trivia about many interesting facts about blood.
Most of us know a little bit about what blood is and what makes blood. January was the month of blood donation. Here are some blood trivia and information. Everyone knows that when you get cut off, you bleed our The result of continuous blood circulation through our bodies. But do you know all the blood work?
Let’s find out in this trivia about the blood that blood makes up about 7% to 8% of human body weight. Blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Hemoglobin contains iron, which combines with oxygen to give hemoglobin and our blood, a red color. Red blood cells develop bone marrow and circulate blood throughout the body for about 120 days and more.
Not all blood is Red
The most common blood type in the United States is O positive. The least common is AB negative.
Which acid in the blood helps to regulate blood pressure by reducing blood vessel tone?
What ingredient in the brain can expel obstructive debris?
Ultraviolet Rays __________ Blood Pressure
Mature red blood cells do not contain a nucleus, mitochondria, or ribosomes.
Red blood cells circulate in the body for about 4 months, platelets for about 9 days, and white blood cells range from a few hours to several days.
Where from the Blood Cells Originate From
Which of the following metal atoms is not found in the human blood?
Which of the blood cells are necessary for pregnancy to occur?
Blood circulating in your body is composed of about 55 percent plasma, 40 percent red blood cells, 4 percent platelets, and 1 percent white blood cells.
Hemoglobin is actually
How much of a person's total body weight comes from blood?
Which component of white blood cells in blood circulation is the most abundant?
The blood cells float in a yellow liquid called
Which blood cells have the important job of carrying oxygen around the body?
Which blood cells are an important part of the body’s immune system?
A general human being is known to have a normal blood pressure of around 112/64 mmHg.
Device known as a centrifuge is used for cancer detection
Who discovered blood types in 1901?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions And Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
Stay with us for more trivia like this, including:
24 facts about blood
blood facts for kids
top 5 facts about blood
scary facts about blood
facts about white blood cells
interesting facts about blood types
trivia about blood circulation
interesting facts about blood donation